mitt vs lady gaga

I would bet that both of them pay millions, MILLIONS, to the government every year.

And I'm sure gaga is learning to shelter her money just as quickly as any other millionaire because of how much they pay in taxes.

Omg I just kissed myself on the mirror for writing this post. Lolol :D

republicans like white guys who daddy wipes their ass in life. Mitt was a rich got millions form his daddy and then his daddy set up high business places to make money. That is what republicans like. Last guy was George Bush.

Mitt made $21 mill last year Lady Gaga made over $90 Mil last year....So your point of him making too much money does nothing for me. I do not hear one person telling Lady Gaga to give up her money. So shut it!

Such blasphemy, talking about how much entertainers are paid. The next thing you know you will be talking about how much sports figures are paid!

Cowmanure - the word is for mentally handicapped people, whereas idiot can be used on people like you.

So when you throw around the world "retard" you are insulting mentally handicapped people because believe it is a demeaning word based on the mental condition of those labeled that word.

Go it, asswipe?

I'd like to see you use that word around the Special Olympics.....

Is that what I said retard?

Why would I? I'm calling you a retard, not them. I don't utilize that word when discussing the mentally handicapped. I use it when discussing idiots like you.

Actually dumbfuck, Romney made his own money. When his dad gave him his inheritance money, he donated it to charity.

George W Bush also made his own money in the oil business.

Fucking idiots like you are proof the gene pool is shallow in some areas of this country.

republicans like white guys who daddy wipes their ass in life. Mitt was a rich got millions form his daddy and then his daddy set up high business places to make money. That is what republicans like. Last guy was George Bush.

Actually dumbfuck, Romney made his own money. When his dad gave him his inheritance money, he donated it to charity.

George W Bush also made his own money in the oil business.

Fucking idiots like you are proof the gene pool is shallow in some areas of this country.

"George W Bush also made his own money in the oil business. "

do you really believe that?
He blew virtually every opportunity his dads friends set him up in till his sweetheart mostly taxpayer funded stadium deal.

His brother who eventually became gov of FL was also take care of by daddys friends. MOst of the ventures he was involved in were shut down for crimes or failed.

That asswipe admits he loves the fact that the money is taxed twice so Obamination can build a better bridge. All the time ignoring the true spending of that money is on entitlement bullshit that is breaking the bank.

I'm guessing that asswipe lives in the Boulder/Denver area and is the typical limp-wristed lib I see there.

I have no idea where Avg Joe lives.

I will say this though, Avg Joe is a decent guy who argues intelligently. Though I disagree with him on, well pretty much everything, I still have respect for him.

Last edited:
Financial commitment earnings shouldn't be subject to taxes as high as working income earnings because that would generate traders out of the market, especially middle-class traders liberals declare to really like.

Forum List

Back