Mitt Romney's Going Down In Flames: The Numbers Bears It Out

Republicans won't believe those polls. They only believe things they want to believe. You know, that Obama is a secret muslim, Obamacare is unconstitutional, Obama was born in kenya, and fox news is fair and balanced and says true things. They still have republicans denyiong obama is president because he was not born in america.

You watch my little pony. Shut the fuck up.

Republicans won't believe those polls. They only believe things they want to believe. You know, that Obama is a secret muslim, Obamacare is unconstitutional, Obama was born in kenya, and fox news is fair and balanced and says true things. They still have republicans denyiong obama is president because he was not born in america.

Your Honor:

I present to you Exhibit A: Hit Dog Syndrome.

So you're suggesting that CNN and ORC ONLY interviews Democrats?

WoW!! I dunno what to say...

:lol:

No. I was making a post as pointless as those polls. Sorry to confuse you.

You don't see a problem with stacking a poll to get the results you desire?
You consider that credible?
There you go again, asserting the same bogus assertion.

Bullshit

Do you ever look beyond the results to see how they were obtained? Or just accept or deny the results based on who won them?

So let me ask one more time.....

DO YOU CONSIDER OVER SAMPLING ONE DEMOGRAPHIC A CREDIBLE WAY TO CONDUCT A POLL?

Your Honor:

I present to you Exhibit A: Hit Dog Syndrome.

Whatever. The dude likes my little pony.

You guys adopt the "bronies". Please.

It isn't that we don't believe them, it's that we are intelligent enough to see that the pollsters oversampled Democrats... This isn't exactly rocket science, are you keeping up?

If republicans the polls then there would have been no need for them to vote for president for the past 32 years.

No. I was making a post as pointless as those polls. Sorry to confuse you.

You don't see a problem with stacking a poll to get the results you desire?
You consider that credible?

Bullshit

Do you ever look beyond the results to see how they were obtained? Or just accept or deny the results based on who won them?

Provide the proof that this poll was "oversampled" first.

Thanks.

Folks, the numbers are in and it doesn't look good for Mitt, not by a longshot.

Here, have a look:

01. The polls show Obama in the same position he was four years ago against McCain.
Az34yiiCEAAYbhp.jpg:large

Election '12 vs. Election '08 Four Years Ago Today: ---- Aug., 09, 2008: Obama +3.6% Avg. #POLL RCP Lead vs Aug. 09, 2012: Obama +3.9%

02. New CNN poll: Obama 52%, Romney 45%.
CNN Poll: Obama holds 7-point lead over Romney – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

03. New CNN poll: Obama holds a 9-point lead among Independents (53%-42%).
CNN Poll: Obama holds 7-point lead over Romney – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

04. New CNN poll: Romney's unfavorable rating jumps from 42% in July to 48% now.

05. New CNN poll: 52% of Independents have a negative view of Romney.

06. New CNN poll: 63% of Americans think Obama will win re-election.

07. New CNN poll: 45% of Americans say the country would be better if Democrats controlled Congress; 39% say Republicans.

08. New CNN poll: 64% of Americans think Mitt Romney "favors the rich."
Az4pmo-CAAATh2o.jpg

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/08/09/rel7b3.pdf

09. New CNN poll: 54% of Americans think the attacks on Mitt Romney are fair or have no opinion on them.

10. New CNN poll: 63% think Romney should release more tax returns.
Az4qYxrCAAA7nze.jpg

11. New CNN poll: 55% of people making less than $50,000 have an unfavorable opinion of Mitt Romney.
Az4rfkRCIAEIMLh.jpg

12. Fox News poll has Obama up 9 -- 49 to 40
Fox News poll: Obama's lead grows as Romney's support slips | Fox News

Coupled by how many conservatives have no faith, whatsoever in Mint Raw Money...
Conservatives Have No Faith in the GOP Nominee—for Good Reason - Conor Friedersdorf - The Atlantic

and how the conservatives have already resigned to the fact that things are dismal for Mittens...
Romney’s Strategy Isn’t Working « Commentary Magazine

HOW are so many USMB RWers projecting & expecting victory? Is it just self-delussion? Fear, or outright ignorance?

How many more polls before Republicans realize Romney's strategy isn't working? CNN (Obama +7), Reuters (Obama +7), Pew (Obama +10).

The RepubliCON$ are toast...TOAST I said! :lol:

Beautiful results.

Keep in mind that most of the polls do not call cell phones for sampling. Cell-phone only households usually are a domain of the young who demographically trend to be Democrats.

I would urge you to change your metaphor; Romney was never "up" so he isn't "going down" in flames. The governor's campaign is circling the drain.:tongue: It has been shockingly amateurish in both policy and tactics. The overseas trip was a disaster that was both poorly planned (Poland?) and of course poorly executed in light of the massive crowds the President drew 4 years ago. The difference was almost palpable.

The addition of Congressman Ryan to the ticket will do little to forestall the inevitable downfall. If anything, the inclusion onto the ticket has pretty much given Florida to President Obama.

The saving grace may be the millions the Governor can dial up at a moment's notice. The problem he is that there are 86 days left and the number of undecideds grows daily. He should have been slinging arrows in May. In August, it's all but over. There are only so many undecideds left to convince. Almost all of them need to break his way.

I totally agree! How could Romney not crash and burn on his own baggage - let alone the new baggage from Paul "Ayn Rand" Ryan?! It's becoming a circus - with serious clowns.

Bullshit

Provide the proof that this poll was "oversampled" first.

Thanks.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/239684-what-the-hell-is-with-these-pollsters.html

You're welcome

Now answer the question

I totally agree! How could Romney not crash and burn on his own baggage - let alone the new baggage from Paul "Ayn Rand" Ryan?! It's becoming a circus - with serious clowns.

Yep...it's a race to the bottom with these clowns...

gop_clown-car.jpg

Here's the question again:

Beautiful results.

Keep in mind that most of the polls do not call cell phones for sampling. Cell-phone only households usually are a domain of the young who demographically trend to be Democrats.

I would urge you to change your metaphor; Romney was never "up" so he isn't "going down" in flames. The governor's campaign is circling the drain.:tongue: It has been shockingly amateurish in both policy and tactics. The overseas trip was a disaster that was both poorly planned (Poland?) and of course poorly executed in light of the massive crowds the President drew 4 years ago. The difference was almost palpable.

The addition of Congressman Ryan to the ticket will do little to forestall the inevitable downfall. If anything, the inclusion onto the ticket has pretty much given Florida to President Obama.

The saving grace may be the millions the Governor can dial up at a moment's notice. The problem he is that there are 86 days left and the number of undecideds grows daily. He should have been slinging arrows in May. In August, it's all but over. There are only so many undecideds left to convince. Almost all of them need to break his way.

Indeed, indeed, however...I don't necessarily believe one has to have ever been "up" to go down in flames. Going down in flames is just the worse possible way to go down in an election is all. With that said, I think I used the appropriate metaphor.

:) :cool:

No, but what does that have to do with THIS poll?

Show me where/how THIS poll was "over sampled."

Thanks.

Beautiful results.

Indeed, indeed, however...I don't necessarily believe one has to have ever been "up" to go down in flames. Going down in flames is just the worse possible way to go down in an election is all. With that said, I think I used the appropriate metaphor.

:) :cool:

Touche!

Thanks.

Well, we have gotten some where.

IF this poll was proven to be over sampled, would you say it is bullshit?

Thanks.

Well, we have gotten some where.

IF this poll was proven to be over sampled, would you say it is bullshit?
no...bring on the proof please.

Forum List

Back