Mitt Romney's Going Down In Flames: The Numbers Bears It Out

So we're supposed to take the fuzzy math of a blogger named Joshua from Timbuktu?

Got it. :lol:

That and we're supposed to believe every poll over samples Democrats except those that have Romney in the lead--they're miraculously legit.

It's like the libs who swear the GOP stole the elections. Yeah, and in 2006 they mysteriously forgot how?

Not buying either argument.

The Governor is a very good and decent man who simply is not Presidential material. And the polls bear that out. He is circling the drain.

So we're supposed to take the fuzzy math of a blogger named Joshua from Timbuktu?

That and we're supposed to believe every poll over samples Democrats except those that have Romney in the lead--they're miraculously legit.

It's like the libs who swear the GOP stole the elections. Yeah, and in 2006 they mysteriously forgot how?

The Governor is a very good and decent man who simply is not Presidential material. And the polls bear that out. He is circling the drain.
I'm with u minus the stolen election part.

Why are you bombarding us with these ultra-RW angry basement blogger sites?

Gramps...you're better than this. Aren't you?

You asked for proof. I gave it to you and you're choosing to ignore it. As for where it comes from I always stated that the site matters not if the information is factual. And that goes for sites from the left too.

Face it. If you just do the BASIC grade school level math for yourself you will see the poll is stacked. I don't lie and I don't post lies. Just like earlier when I said britebarts info on Michelle Obama was nonsense.

You asked for proof. I gave it to you and you're choosing to ignore it. As for where it comes from I always stated that the site matters not if the information is factual. And that goes for sites from the left too.

Face it. If you just do the BASIC grade school level math for yourself you will see the poll is stacked. I don't lie and I don't post lies. Just like earlier when I said britebarts info on Michelle Obama was nonsense.
I'm not gonna argue w/you, but I'm not buying that RW BS either.

So how do you explain why Mittens isn't TROUNCING Obama then?

It's a close race what can I say.

I believe the negative ads have been effective. But if you remove the overlapping from the polls that do it the race is neck and neck. It's anybody's game at this point imo.

I believe the debates and state of the economy will settle things.

No, but what does that have to do with THIS poll?

Show me where/how THIS poll was "over sampled."

Thanks.

Well, we have gotten some where.

IF this poll was proven to be over sampled, would you say it is bullshit?
no...bring on the proof please.

Then there is no point of arguing with you.

If fact doesn't make you change your mind and suck up your ego, nothing will.

Goodnight, sir. I wish you the best.

Seriously then; how did the GOP go from Stealing Elections to losing 2 in a row in 2006 and 2008?

I believe the negative ads have been effective. But if you remove the overlapping from the polls that do it the race is neck and neck. It's anybody's game at this point imo.

Let's say you're right, although I don't believe that RW fuzzy math for a second, but let's pretend they're correct...and it was "over sampled."

Who do you think will win the debates?

Also, do you think the economy will get worse by November or better?

Seriously then; how did the GOP go from Stealing Elections to losing 2 in a row in 2006 and 2008?
A Bush was in charge in FL, and a Bush won during that time.

Their powers and schemes do have limits.

Let's say you're right, although I don't believe that RW fuzzy math for a second, but let's pretend they're correct...and it was "over sampled."

Who do you think will win the debates?

Also, do you think the economy will get worse by November or better?

I hope it gets better but if I had to guess I'd say it will probably be about the same. As far as the debates I don't have a crystal ball. I do believe Ryan will clean Biden's clock though.

Forum List

Back