Mitt Romney's 2010 Tax Disclosure Missing Key Documents

Obama and his cult members are losing this battle with, tax returns... but they seem too stupid to realize it

pretty funny to watch and sad all at the same time, they can't run on obama's record because it's absolutely HORRIBLE

Expect more of this nonsense people

Tax documents are private documents and the public should have no right to see them.

Unless you are running for president, the most powerful office in the land. Obama has gone through the same pressure for more than 4 years, Romney can just suck it up and let us see whether he was involved in tax evasion.

Or he can continue hiding his returns and this will go on all summer..

Tax documents are private documents and the public should have no right to see them.

Unless you are running for president, the most powerful office in the land. Obama has gone through the same pressure for more than 4 years, Romney can just suck it up and let us see whether he was involved in tax evasion.

If he was involved in tax evasion that is an IRS matter.
IRS documents are not public.
All this amounts to is another form of class warfare.
Why are you envious and jealous of productive citizens?

Obama and his juvenile administration can not run on their horrible record so they attack the tax returns of a productive citizen.
That is all they have.

Mitt Romney's 2010 Tax Disclosure Missing Key Documents

What a coincidence...Eric Holder's disclosure to congress about Fast and Furious is missing key documents, too!

Think they can work out a trade? :eusa_whistle:

What? Fast and Furious only got people KILLED, tax returns are more important because Obama say's so

Obama and his juvenile administration can not run on their horrible record so they attack the tax returns of a productive citizen.
That is all they have.

I get a kick out of posts like this one.

Can you name the last presidential campaign that didn't involve running attacks on their opponent?

That is all they have.

I get a kick out of posts like this one.

Can you name the last presidential campaign that didn't involve running attacks on their opponent?

hey it's no problem..Obama isn't winning because of it, so KEEP IT UP

Then why are you only demanding this selective open vetting??? Why is it only tax returns you are focusing on?? Because it is the buzzworthy item at hand in the DNC playbook to play the next move in the class warfare game??

You want it put out there, put it ALL out there... Court records, school transcripts, employment evaluations, driving record, military files, etc...

Oh, that's right.. you have no interest when it does not suit YOUR agenda

Umm does not the right understand the difference between releasing documents for public consumption and having filed those documents with the IRS?

Dumpass sheeple.

Honey, if he were involved in tax evasion, we'd know it. I'm quite certain his audit risk is off the chart, matter of fact, he has probably been audited numerous times. Guys with that kinda money can't fly under the radar for very long.

Next.

Honey, if he were involved in tax evasion, we'd know it. I'm quite certain his audit risk is off the chart, matter of fact, he has probably been audited numerous times. Guys with that kinda money can't fly under the radar for very long.

Next.

See my post above, dumpass.
Last.

Umm does not the right understand the difference between releasing documents for public consumption and having filed those documents with the IRS?

Dumpass sheeple.

Does the left not understand that a ridiculously wealthy individual like Romney is under constant scrutiny by the IRS and the idea that he's playing fast and loose with his taxes and after all these years has never been caught is just plain stupid?

Of course you do. Just more diversion to keep the discussion away from Obama's $16,000,000,000,000+ debt, massive deficits, broken promises, lies, worthless US $, first credit downgrade in US history, feckless foreign policy, record numbers of American on public assistance, 40+ straight months of 8%+ unemployment, inflation, housing markets still in the tank, low to no GDP, etc.

Next.

Last.

See my post before yours, dumbass

Next.

Last.

What do you want to see? His CPA's workpapers? You wouldn't know what the fuck you were looking at anyway... dumbass.

Democrats just haven't gotten the memo that this has failed and to move on to something else yet.

No matter how many times dems wring their hands and cry out their eyes about Bain and tax returns, obama's America is still tottering down the road to failure by obama's policies. The post office is on the verge of default. The clean energy solar plant in Las Vegas is closing as a failure after 20 million in stimulus. At least the government knows that was a waste, there's 500 million that no one know where it went. obama's idiotic foreign policy in the middle east has caused mayhem in Syria, and obama embarasses the nation by calling Putin a man who ALREADY has no respect for obama.

No WONDER Romney is pulling into the lead and has tied in Virginia, even with the Washington libs that live there.

Most of the lefties here are 1040EZ filers and wouldn't even understand a grownup's tax return... the irony.

Forum List

Back