Mitt Romney's 2010 Tax Disclosure Missing Key Documents

Sources: Romney Wouldn't Have Run If He Had Foreseen Tax Controversy

WASHINGTON -- Mitt Romney has been determined to resist releasing his tax returns at least since his bid for Massachusetts governor in 2002 and has been confident that he will never be forced to do so, several current and former Bain executives tell The Huffington Post. Had he thought otherwise, say the sources based on their longtime understanding of Romney, he never would have gone forward with his run for president.

Bain executives say they've been instructed to keep company and Romney-specific information completely confidential, tightening the lockdown on an already closed company.

More: Mitt Romney Never Thought He'd Have To Release Tax Returns: Bain Sources

Last edited:

WASHINGTON -- Mitt Romney has been determined to resist releasing his tax returns at least since his bid for Massachusetts governor in 2002 and has been confident that he will never be forced to do so, several current and former Bain executives tell The Huffington Post. Had he thought otherwise, say the sources based on their longtime understanding of Romney, he never would have gone forward with his run for president.

Bain executives say they've been instructed to keep company and Romney-specific information completely confidential, tightening the lockdown on an already closed company.

Son? YOU are stretching. ADMIT that you LOATHE ROMNEY and be done with it?

STOP foisting fake shit to bolster yer feelings?

Well, I guess I like Romney about as much as you like Obama...

How do you like this?

2012_07_16_dishonest-thumb-700xauto-1622.jpg

Doesn't MATTER how much EITHER of us like WHOM...This Republic is in jepoardy...YOU side with lies and conceit.

YOU are threatened that your gravytrain is threatened son without forethought of the rest of the people in the Republic because of your abject HATRED of Romney.

YOU are a SAD, Stingy, PETTY individual.:eusa_hand:

Thank ME.

Doesn't MATTER how much EITHER of us like WHOM...This Republic is in jepoardy...YOU side with lies and conceit.

YOU are threatened that your gravytrain is threatened son without forethought of the rest of the people in the Republic because of your abject HATRED of Romney.

Thank ME.

That's funny. Now, let's pretend I said that about your abject HATRED of Obama...

As I said before, Romney is obviously an intelligent man - but he's a political idiot. This shitstorm is only beginning...

Thank ME.

That's funny. Now, let's pretend I said that about your abject HATRED of Obama...

Herin lies the difference. ROMNEY hasn't been President, and Romney isn't presiding over massive unemployment.

ROMNEY hasn't stated that 'being in the private sector is like being behind enemy lines'.

Romney has created MORE JOBS in the private sector than Obama ever could hope to.

ROMNEY isn't going around telling people that they didn't get where they are without Government...they didn't do it on thier own.

YOU need to step back son...seriously.

Last edited:

Thank ME.

Herin lies the difference. ROMNEY hasn't been President, and Romney isn't presiding over massive unemployment.

ROMNEY hasn't stated that 'being in the private sector is like being behind enemy lines'.

Romney has created MORE JOBS in the private sector than Obama ever could hope to.

ROMNEY isn't going around telling people that they didn't get where they are without Government...they didn't do it on thier own.

Really? Please provide some "credible" proof of how many jobs Romney has created in the private sector. And, forget that bogus 100,000 number which has already been debunked.

Really? Please provide some "credible" proof of how many jobs Romney has created in the private sector. And, forget that bogus 100,000 number which has already been debunked.

His Company that he once owned asshat.

What Company did OBAMA own...eh?

I thought so. Obama has MILLIONS of job losses as CEO of the US under his belt.

YOU wanna try again son?

1) He would be hounded by the IRS or in jail if he did not submit the proper forms for all off shore accounts
2) Looks like the DEMs are going on the same witch hunt for distraction that they accused the birthers of

The IRS is not the point. The point is that Romney has only released ONE year for public view, 2010, and even that is not complete.

2010 is complete.
2011 is a prelim tax report, can't call it a filing because it's not official.
Heck, I haven't filed my 2011 taxes yet...it's called an extension and the IRS grants automatic extensions until Oct.

1) He would be hounded by the IRS or in jail if he did not submit the proper forms for all off shore accounts
2) Looks like the DEMs are going on the same witch hunt for distraction that they accused the birthers of

The IRS is not the point. The point is that Romney has only released ONE year for public view, 2010, and even that is not complete.

2010 is complete.
Heck, I haven't filed my 2011 taxes yet...it's called an extension and the IRS grants automatic extensions until Oct.

2010 is not complete. That's the point. It's missing the Foreign Banks disclosure related to the Swiss bank accounts.

2010 is complete.

2010 is not complete. That's the point. It's missing the Foreign Banks disclosure related to the Swiss bank accounts.

Sorry, the 2010 release for public view is complete. If you want more info I suggest filing a FOA or contacting Romney himself and requesting what you feel you need to see. Instead of complaining about it, DO something.

2011 prelim IS view able. Prelim being the key word here.

I don't why anyone responds to Lakhodas threads anymore..

it's the same shit over and over just different days

Forum List

Back