Mitt Romney's 2010 Tax Disclosure Missing Key Documents

WASHINGTON -- Mitt Romney saved himself hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxes in 2010 by transferring stock in two companies from his personal account to a nonprofit entity he set up. The stock maneuver included $172,397 in shares of Sensata Technologies, a company now under fire for a high-profile effort to offshore central Illinois jobs to China.

More: Mitt Romney Avoided Major Tax Hit By Shifting Stock Of Offshoring Firm

follow the money...

:badgrin:

WASHINGTON -- Mitt Romney has not released his full tax records from 2010, including key documentation connected to his Swiss bank account.

Although President Barack Obama and an increasing number of Republican politicians have called on Romney to release tax returns from years prior to 2010, the public criticism has so far failed to note that Romney has not disclosed all of his tax documents for 2010 itself -- the only year for which the GOP presidential nominee has presented any final tax forms.

More: Mitt Romney Taxes For 2010 Not Fully Disclosed

What exactly do Romeny's tax returns tell us about his ability to be, or not to be, a good president?

Tax documents are private documents and the public should have no right to see them.

Let me guess: You've demanded Obama's birth certificate and his college transcripts.

amiright?

Nope, not me. You will not find another person on this board that calls out the birthers and their nonsense.
I know Obama is a dumb ass so why would I care about his college transcripts?
Let me guess: You are an Obama supporter.

Forum List

Back