Mitt Romney today the happiest man in America

Zxereus

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2012
Obviously he could never admit it, but I guarantee you he is happy as hell with the SCOTUS ruling.
This not only instantly energizes his party, but it gives him a huge issue to campaign on other than the economy. In fact, since this is now described as a huge tax, this issue is now every bit as big as King Obama's awful economy.
Bet in the backrooms he's grinning ear to ear.

This does not give the republicans any tactical advantage, they have relied on the unconstitutional argument all along and now they have to go back to futilely trying to fool people into thinking they have better ideas about health care reform.

This does not give the republicans any tactical advantage, they have relied on the unconstitutional argument all along and now they have to go back to futilely trying to fool people into thinking they have better ideas about health care reform.

This is after fooling the American people about "Death Panels". And creating them..themselves in Arizona.

Jan Brewer withheld funding on 2 procedures effectively killing two Americans.

And conservatives cheered wildly.

In 2004 John Kerry was accused of 'flip flopping' by the Rove/Bush re-election machine for being 'for it before I was against it' concerning the ill-fated invasion of Iraq. And the Conservatives lapped it up with a spoon.

Romneycare was the model for the Affordable Care Act.

Who is the bigger flip flopper? Kerry or Romney and will anyone on the Right see the hypocrisy?

Obviously he could never admit it, but I guarantee you he is happy as hell with the SCOTUS ruling.
This not only instantly energizes his party, but it gives him a huge issue to campaign on other than the economy. In fact, since this is now described as a huge tax, this issue is now every bit as big as King Obama's awful economy.

And if you won, you'd have created a troll thread saying "obama is toast".

you people are hoots.

Mitt Romney needed a 20 to 1 money advantage to beat Rick Santorum.

In 2004 John Kerry was accused of 'flip flopping' by the Rove/Bush re-election machine for being 'for it before I was against it' concerning the ill-fated invasion of Iraq. And the Conservatives lapped it up with a spoon.

Who is the bigger flip flopper? Kerry or Romney and will anyone on the Right see the hypocrisy?

The headline could read, "Romneycare Upheld"

Most Americans have been against the mandate, Romney will now be able to use that as a huge rallying cry. I'm not saying Romney will now win in November, but he now has a stronger hand to play that works very well with most Americans.

you people are hoots.
When life gives you lemons, make Tom Collins'!

Most Americans have been against the mandate, Romney will now be able to use that as a huge rallying cry. I'm not saying Romney will now win in November, but he now has a stronger hand to play that works very well with most Americans.

Only 10% of Americans are effected by the mandate.

And for the other 90%, it saves them money.

But it doesn't, because Romney isn't the one who foisted it upon the entire country.
Romneycare worked well with liberal Massachusetts, it doesn't with most of the rest of America.

Only 10% of Americans are effected by the mandate.

And for the other 90%, it saves them money.

And all along the Dems are touting this as a BFD. The law polls low on both sides of the aisle. Telling someone to buy health insurance is not providing health coverage.

you people are hoots.

I think Obama wins today, but his chances of being reelected in the coming days have decreased.

But it doesn't, because Romney isn't the one who foisted it upon the entire country.
Romneycare worked well with liberal Massachusetts, it doesn't with most of the rest of America.
Romneycare worked well in Massachusetts but it won't with the rest of America? If it works well, why? And if it's health care tied to political ideology, what makes you think that this is a solid position? I think you're just upset politically, and not thinking this all the way through.

He was the happiest man in the world when he attended the bilderberg meeting a few days ago and they made it perfectly clear he is their chosen one.He will be the new president,the establishment wants him in and has selected him.

Sure they don't have the "unconstitutional" argument anymore. They have something better: Thanks to Roberts, it's been classified as a TAX and you don't jack up people's taxes in an election year.

Forum List

Back