Mitt Romney: This is why the GOP believes in family values

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Mitt Romney gave a speech at Liberty University. He cited a Brookings Institute study. If a person graduates high school, gets a job, gets married and then has a child; the odds he will be poor is two percent. If those factors are not in place, it is 76 percent!

So next time, Dems give you sheeot about pimping family values, tell them to stuff it. They are important and absolutely need to be a part of the political discourse.

Short Video Link: Mitt Romney tells Liberty grads to honor family commitments - The Washington Post

Full Speech

[youtube]muHK5Hqgar8[/youtube]

If he can prove it is more than just lip service, I might vote for him in 2016.

Immie

Mitt Romney gave a speech at Liberty University. He cited a Brookings Institute study. If a person graduates high school, gets a job, gets married and then has a child; the odds he will be poor is two percent. If those factors are not in place, it is 76 percent!

So next time, Dems give you sheeot about pimping family values, tell them to stuff it. They are important and absolutely need to be a part of the political discourse.

Short Video Link: Mitt Romney tells Liberty grads to honor family commitments - The Washington Post

Full Speech

[youtube]muHK5Hqgar8[/youtube]

And if before he, "graduates high school, gets a job, gets married and then has a child, he and several friends can assault another student so he can grow up not poor and laugh about the incident as if it were a childish prank.

Oh yeah and makes millions from dismantling businesses to pocket their assets and leaving many unemployed

What's the poverty rate for gay men who graduate high school and get a job?

When you find out; let me know.

You're the one making, or at least citing, the claims. Do gay men, or women for that matter,
who graduate high school and get a job,

have higher poverty rates than people who graduate high school, get a job, get married to someone of the opposite sex, and have children?

I guess that's a good case for allowing gays to marry and adopt children.

Last edited:
What's the poverty rate for gay men who graduate high school and get a job?

When you find out; let me know.

You're the one making, or at least citing, the claims. Do gay men, or women for that matter,
who graduate high school and get a job,

have higher poverty rates than people who graduate high school, get a job, get married to someone of the opposite sex, and have children?

Go back; reread the OP. Your comprehension is low.

I guess that's a good case for allowing gays to marry and adopt children.

Or it has nothing to do with that.

Forum List

Back