Mitt Romney Paid 30%, Not 13% In Federal Income Taxes

This thread proves one thing. If he releases them you libs will attack him and if doesn't he still get attacked.

If I were him...I'd tell you go fuck yourselves. You got 2 years and that's it. Then again if I were him I wouldn't waste my time running for POTUS. I'd sit back and enjoy "MY" money that "I" earned and "I PAID" the legally required taxes on.

You Libs are so desperate it's pathetic. It's all you've got and guess what...as of now you "ain't a gettin' no mo" returns.

Good luck trying to convince people NOT to vote for him over it.

The Independents who will decide this election are far too bright to fall for the smoke and mirrors over this lame issue.

All you whiners never intended to vote for him in the first place, so he hasn't a thing to worry about.

I'm glad he hasn't bowed to your pressure like so many other Republicans have.

I also doubt that he will bow to other heads of state like your hero, the Messiah.

That was an excellent post. By the way, did you see my link? :D
Is Romney Trying to Conceal a Massive Tax Fraud Scheme? Mitt

An interesting article on with more background on Mitt's tax status.
Is Romney Trying to Conceal a Massive Tax Fraud Scheme? Mitt

What would hurt Romney's presidential run more than hiding tax returns that we already believe show a 13%-ish tax rate? (vs. 25%-ish for the middle-class)

Romney has only released his 2010 return. That would have been filed sometime in 2011, after Romney already decided to run for president. It's probable that the 2010 was done differently than earlier returns, in anticipation of being released to the public.

Ya know, someone could start a thread about Romney having hemorrhoids - and some wingnut would quickly start comdemning Obama.

says our resident expert on hemorrhoids ^

429178-preparation-h-637x0-1.jpg

Warbler is the most anally fixated person on here.

Forum List

Back