Mitt Romney Paid 30%, Not 13% In Federal Income Taxes

Corporate income is not personal income.

That writer deserves a medal for such a stupid piece.

I wondered when someone would catch that part about the apparent combining of corporate and personal income taxes paid by Romney.

The majority of right wingers do not have the skills to sort that out of the article.

Last edited:

Not really sure if you understand math, but 30 is greater than 13. So when someone says they paid at least 13% when they paid 30%, they are being completely honest.

BTW if Romney is so scared about what's in his tax returns why is he releasing them in October when they could do the most damage?

According to Kadlec's, the author, own calculations there Mitt should have reported $27M in income and paid $8.3M on that income so he underpaid by $5.3M. That's by the very numbers you seem so found of Vel.

I wondered when someone would catch that part about the apparent combining of corporate and personal income taxes paid by Romney.

The majority of right wingers do not have the skills to sort that out of the article.
But why stop there at the corporate level. The money was taxed as income before the person purchased the corporation's goods or services. In fact Willard paid taxes on each dollar every time it changed hands since before he was even born. Poor little Willard Mitt, rhymes with..., over taxed before being born.

Not really sure if you understand math, but 30 is greater than 13. So when someone says they paid at least 13% when they paid 30%, they are being completely honest.

BTW if Romney is so scared about what's in his tax returns why is he releasing them in October when they could do the most damage?

My goodness! The way you will believe just about anything you are told is almost endearing. I have this strong urge to help you tie your shoes.

:eusa_whistle:
Thus, the Romney’s total income and taxes paid must also be adjusted up by 33% (1.33-(.25*1.33)=1) of the amount of their $12.6 million in capital gains income, or $4.2 million. After this adjustment, the Romney’s “Adjusted Total Income” is $27.0 million, and their “Adjusted Total Federal Income Tax Payments” are $8.3 million, $5.3 million more than reported on their tax return and 30.7% of their Adjusted Total Income.

Mitt Romney Paid 30%, Not 13% In Federal Income Taxes - Forbes
How many times have I said CON$ervoFascista can rationalize anything???

It's not Willard's money when it's in the hands of the Corp, so the Corporation "PERSON" paid the tax, not Willard Mitt, rhymes with....

Then you're saying that Mitt Romney isn't responsible for anything that a corporation he owned did? Good to know you'll not be blaming him for everything up to murder this election.
Well since he owns the company then he should declare the entire income of the corporation as his personal income on his personal income taxes for you to be consistent.

And nobody but you CON$ervoFascists have called Willard Mitt, rhymes with...., a murderer!!!!

But why stop there at the corporate level. The money was taxed as income before the person purchased the corporation's goods or services. In fact Willard paid taxes on each dollar every time it changed hands since before he was even born. Poor little Willard Mitt, rhymes with..., over taxed before being born.

From the article it sounds like he was throwing money to himslelf or to the 'corporation' depending on how it best benefitted him, hence the descrepency between the $22M and $27M. I am a little fuzzy on his 'corporation'.

A little note about Mitt being worth $250M, a good dividend is 4%. He declared $4.9M in dividends. That represents, at the very least, a $122M investment somewhere, and that is a very conservative estimate.

:eusa_whistle:
Thus, the Romney’s total income and taxes paid must also be adjusted up by 33% (1.33-(.25*1.33)=1) of the amount of their $12.6 million in capital gains income, or $4.2 million. After this adjustment, the Romney’s “Adjusted Total Income” is $27.0 million, and their “Adjusted Total Federal Income Tax Payments” are $8.3 million, $5.3 million more than reported on their tax return and 30.7% of their Adjusted Total Income.

Mitt Romney Paid 30%, Not 13% In Federal Income Taxes - Forbes
The guy who can't figure out how much he paid in taxes, is going to solve the debt problem?

Wait... I thought corporations were people. So... Mitt is two people now?

Congrats, this article explains how he gamed the system to pay 13% instead of the 35% many of us don't get to game out.

You actually paid 35% in federal income taxes? even after all deductions? I suggest getting a better tax preparer.

Shithead, idiots like yourself are ignorant of how much in federal taxes you're paying. If you're paying under 25%, you're practically a welfare case. A guy working part-time and earning minimum is paying at least 15%. Compare to super-rich Romney's 13%.

Ya know, someone could start a thread about Romney having hemorrhoids - and some wingnut would quickly start comdemning Obama.

says our resident expert on hemorrhoids ^

429178-preparation-h-637x0-1.jpg

This thread proves one thing. If he releases them you libs will attack him and if doesn't he still get attacked.

If I were him...I'd tell you go fuck yourselves. You got 2 years and that's it. Then again if I were him I wouldn't waste my time running for POTUS. I'd sit back and enjoy "MY" money that "I" earned and "I PAID" the legally required taxes on.

You Libs are so desperate it's pathetic. It's all you've got and guess what...as of now you "ain't a gettin' no mo" returns.

Good luck trying to convince people NOT to vote for him over it.

The Independents who will decide this election are far too bright to fall for the smoke and mirrors over this lame issue.

All you whiners never intended to vote for him in the first place, so he hasn't a thing to worry about.

I'm glad he hasn't bowed to your pressure like so many other Republicans have.

I also doubt that he will bow to other heads of state like your hero, the Messiah.

Last edited:
Because not only is he out of touch with the the country but he's out of touch with himself!:D

Libs are always "in touch" with themselves.:eusa_whistle:

Is Romney Trying to Conceal a Massive Tax Fraud Scheme? Mitt

Then why doesn't the MSM blow the lid off it. Why not? Because what little reputation they have left...they aren't going to risk.

Send your complaints to the IRS and let me know how it works out.

Forum List

Back