Mitt Romney: 'I'm Not Concerned About The Very Poor'

Union busting is always good for stockholders of companies, the lifeblood of America. Unions benefit the worker only, raise prices on consumers and lower investment into new companies. The net result of unions is always less jobs.
Free trade sells our products overseas. How is that bad?
Deregulation of banks was a bi-partisan trick. In reality the laws that regulated the de-regulation is what did the harm. If they are left alone with NO regulation other than capitilazation regulations and laws limiting what products they can sell they would have been fine.
Tax cuts take MORE poor folk off the tax roles than lower the taxes on the wealthy per capita.
I know facts just kill you but facts they are.

Wow. benefiting the worker over the stockholder. HOW DARE THEY?

sorry, man, the lifeblood of America is her workers, not her stockholders.

Stockholders never built a thing. Never grew a stalk of corn, or laid a brick. Belief in the power of "stockholders" is one of those "faith based" things. Consumer demand creates jobs, not stockholders.

Also, I can't believe ANYONE is out there still touting tax cuts for the wealthy. The rich are paying the lowest rate in our history.

Almost as retarded as claiming that offshoring is a good thing.

When Reagan became president, we were the biggest exporter of manufactured goods and the biggest importer of raw materials. Now we are the biggest importer of finished goods and the biggest exporter of raw materials. There's three words for that- Third World Country. The Plutocrats are making us one.

You may want to research who stockholders are. Not all are rich and a lot of middle classworkers own stock as part of their retirement package.

Come on people. I bet Mitt doesn't believe that the "very poor" even exist. I'm sure he thinks "homeless" is a "cult". Look what he did to his dog. Course, I don't believe right wing Americans believe the homeless exist either. Look at what they write on this site. Shameful and they don't even know it.

You may want to research who stockholders are. Not all are rich and a lot of middle classworkers own stock as part of their retirement package.

Yes, we do. What does that have to do with anything. I keep a copy of my Q4 2008 401 statement on my bulliten board to remind myself of any time I ever want to sign up for another 401K.

b2c37_bankster_cartoon.jpg

Union busting is always good for stockholders of companies, the lifeblood of America. Unions benefit the worker only, raise prices on consumers and lower investment into new companies. The net result of unions is always less jobs.
Free trade sells our products overseas. How is that bad?
Deregulation of banks was a bi-partisan trick. In reality the laws that regulated the de-regulation is what did the harm. If they are left alone with NO regulation other than capitilazation regulations and laws limiting what products they can sell they would have been fine.
Tax cuts take MORE poor folk off the tax roles than lower the taxes on the wealthy per capita.
I know facts just kill you but facts they are.

Wow. benefiting the worker over the stockholder. HOW DARE THEY?

sorry, man, the lifeblood of America is her workers, not her stockholders.

Stockholders never built a thing. Never grew a stalk of corn, or laid a brick. Belief in the power of "stockholders" is one of those "faith based" things. Consumer demand creates jobs, not stockholders.

Also, I can't believe ANYONE is out there still touting tax cuts for the wealthy. The rich are paying the lowest rate in our history.

Almost as retarded as claiming that offshoring is a good thing.

When Reagan became president, we were the biggest exporter of manufactured goods and the biggest importer of raw materials. Now we are the biggest importer of finished goods and the biggest exporter of raw materials. There's three words for that- Third World Country. The Plutocrats are making us one.

Most small companies the workers ARE the stockholders.

Come on people. I bet Mitt doesn't believe that the "very poor" even exist. I'm sure he thinks "homeless" is a "cult". Look what he did to his dog. Course, I don't believe right wing Americans believe the homeless exist either. Look at what they write on this site. Shameful and they don't even know it.

Homeless?

We have urban outdoorsman here.

[

Not sure what small companies you are talking about. I've worked for small companies and big corporations. Both are evil in their own special ways. In some ways, the small companies are worse because the greed is more banal.

Both abuse their employees whenever they think they can get away with it.

I have to tell you I am a republican and I am sick of all politics in america. I will not vote for romney nor will I vote for gingrich. Obama is one of the worst puppets to be a president so that is not the anwser so now who do I choose. We have to stop putting the riches people in office. But If romney get the rep nod then If on the ballot I guess I am voting for R. Barr. Sounds crazy but I'm Not putting another career politician in office. I just can't do it. And don't get me started on congress. If they are in office now then I am voting for the other guy or girl.

Obama agrees to the tax cuts extensions because he knows the right wing of the GOP in Congress will cave and agree to all the other Obama demands. BHO has made the GOP congressmen look like gutless wonders. In the debt ceiling fight, the GOP caved.

Negged for being a lying hack. You're welcome.

Josie,

I'm sorry you got all butt hurt over the neg I gave you and felt compelled to neg my that whooping -32 points. I'm sure it's the thought that counts. That being said, any ghey advances you want to make in PM's should be made out here instead. I don't swing your way and I won't respond to anymore of your whiny PM's. Just sayin'.

I'm sorry you got butthurt enough from my measly -35 point neg to not only PM me and whine about it, but to even make a post over it :lol::lol::lol:

What a whiny little bitch :rofl:

Josie,

I get online this morning and sign onto USMB and what do I find? Yet another PM from you. I told you I'm not gay, I'm not interested in your suggestions and that I wouldn't read anymore PM's from you. I tossed it unopened. Sorry Alice, you'll have to ask me for sex out here in public and the answer will always be no. Move along bitch.

The lazy are afraid the safety net won't be there for them when they decide not to work.

[

Not sure what small companies you are talking about. I've worked for small companies and big corporations. Both are evil in their own special ways. In some ways, the small companies are worse because the greed is more banal.

Both abuse their employees whenever they think they can get away with it.

You are a Masochist. Get treatment for that and all of your troubles with employers go away.

"I'm in this race because I care about Americans. I'm not concerned about the very poor

You're so stupid. He's saying he's in this for all Americans, not just the poor. I mean duh, read the quote, dumb ass. Then again what level of content did I expect from someone who's daily pursuit is pretending to be black. What happened to me in your sig by the way? I was enjoying that.

Bam, now that's what I'm talking about little fellow with the little pecker. You negged me again. There's nothing in your pants, which is why you resort to lashing out in the only feeble way you have, negative rep. I own you bitch. Neg me again, oh dickless one. BTW, what is the fascination you have with being black? Your avatar alone tells people what a pathetic, hate filled little wench you are. If I were black, I'd be happy being black. I'm white, so I'm happy being white. If you were black, you'd still be the same pathetic loser you are now. I'd worry about figuring out how to stop being a loser and stop obsessing with trying to be black.

Last edited:
Do you know how many poor people we had in the US prior to the 'Great Society'?

Do you know how much money we have spent on social programs for the poor since the 'Great Society' shit?

Do you know how many poor people have been lifted out of poverty by those programs?

Do the damned math. Throwing fucking money at the poor is not working. We need to try something else. Romney's way - helping the middle class will be a start. If, after we stabilize the economy and help the middle class, we'll have more money which we use to address the actual problems - the fucking welfare shit is not working!

What, you are praising the "Great Society" now?

The problem with Romney's help with the middle class is we've had quite enough of his kind of help. Really, his economic policies are more of the same of what we had under Bush-41 and 43 that got us into this mess.

More union busting.
More free trade.
More deregulation of the banks.
Oh, yeah, and the perennial favorite. More tax cuts for rich people.

The best cure for poverty is good paying jobs. Not McJobs at Staples. Not jobs being sent to China. Not let's drive down wages so we can make our stockholders richer.

That shit doesn't work. I'm hoping people got that.

We need an economy based on making things and providing things. NOthing Romney has proposed really does that. It's just more of the same. (To be fair, neither has Obamsky.)

The best cure for poverty is any job. Not handouts and unemployment benefits.

You'll notice, perhaps, that Joey completely ignored my questions. I wonder why?

Ok, I don't 'wonder why'... I know why.... he doesn't know the answers. I do. The 'Great Society' is a fucking failure. The numbers confirm it.

What, you are praising the "Great Society" now?

The problem with Romney's help with the middle class is we've had quite enough of his kind of help. Really, his economic policies are more of the same of what we had under Bush-41 and 43 that got us into this mess.

More union busting.
More free trade.
More deregulation of the banks.
Oh, yeah, and the perennial favorite. More tax cuts for rich people.

The best cure for poverty is good paying jobs. Not McJobs at Staples. Not jobs being sent to China. Not let's drive down wages so we can make our stockholders richer.

That shit doesn't work. I'm hoping people got that.

We need an economy based on making things and providing things. NOthing Romney has proposed really does that. It's just more of the same. (To be fair, neither has Obamsky.)

The best cure for poverty is any job. Not handouts and unemployment benefits.

You'll notice, perhaps, that Joey completely ignored my questions. I wonder why?

Ok, I don't 'wonder why'... I know why.... he doesn't know the answers. I do. The 'Great Society' is a fucking failure. The numbers confirm it.

Interesting article you might like to read...(This one was 2009).

Obama to Spend $10.3 Trillion on Welfare: Uncovering the Full Cost of Means-Tested Welfare or Aid to the Poor

"I'm in this race because I care about Americans. I'm not concerned about the very poor

You're so stupid. He's saying he's in this for all Americans, not just the poor. I mean duh, read the quote, dumb ass. Then again what level of content did I expect from someone who's daily pursuit is pretending to be black. What happened to me in your sig by the way? I was enjoying that.

Bam, now that's what I'm talking about little fellow with the little pecker. You negged me again. There's nothing in your pants, which is why you resort to lashing out in the only feeble way you have, negative rep. I own you bitch. Neg me again, oh dickless one. BTW, what is the fascination you have with being black? Your avatar alone tells people what a pathetic, hate filled little wench you are. If I were black, I'd be happy being black. I'm white, so I'm happy being white. If you were black, you'd still be the same pathetic loser you are now. I'd worry about figuring out how to stop being a loser and stop obsessing with trying to be black.

:lol::lol::lol: Talk about owning. You can't stop talking about me. Obsess much? By the way, what about my avatar makes you think I'm pretending to be black? It's a white zombie. Explain that to me. Come on now, you accuse me with every post; I ask you in every response; you ignore it every time. My gawd, you truly are one stupid motherfucker. :rofl:

Josie,

I'm sorry you got all butt hurt over the neg I gave you and felt compelled to neg my that whooping -32 points. I'm sure it's the thought that counts. That being said, any ghey advances you want to make in PM's should be made out here instead. I don't swing your way and I won't respond to anymore of your whiny PM's. Just sayin'.

I'm sorry you got butthurt enough from my measly -35 point neg to not only PM me and whine about it, but to even make a post over it :lol::lol::lol:

Josie,

I get online this morning and sign onto USMB and what do I find? Yet another PM from you. I told you I'm not gay, I'm not interested in your suggestions and that I wouldn't read anymore PM's from you. I tossed it unopened. Sorry Alice, you'll have to ask me for sex out here in public and the answer will always be no. Move along bitch.

Still butthurt? :rofl:

Jose is going to have to let the butt hurt continue to flow through him.

And what is with his homophobia. Strange that for a supposed lib.

Could he be a right wing plant on the left to make it look even more stupid than many of our far lefties here look?

Josie,

Still butthurt? :rofl:

I guess you are bitch.

:lol::lol::lol: Talk about owning. You can't stop talking about me. Obsess much? By the way, what about my avatar makes you think I'm pretending to be black? It's a white zombie. Explain that to me. Come on now, you accuse me with every post; I ask you in every response; you ignore it every time. My gawd, you truly are one stupid motherfucker. :rofl:

Wow, you are the man. You get people to respond to you on message boards. Well done.

I own you because you know you've got nothing, which is why you go to the only little lashing out you can do in your tiny world, negative rep. Which you did again. Oh stop, negative rep, I can't take it. Actually it cracks me up. You slither around giving negative rep because you have no brain in your head to make rational points and you have no dick in your pants to stand behind them. And I don't do it back because I do. I just mock and laugh at you for the pathetic little wanna be black man you are.

Forum List

Back