Mitt Romney, elitist

So do you think he's an elitist or not?

I'd say he is but the OP Pretends it's a bad thing then votes for Obama... Obama = Mr. Elite.

I mean Obama went to a racist church, wrote about white people from a blatantly racist prospective in his books... Yet all that means nothing, because Obama believes himself to be better than, he is elite.

Face it liberals, you hate Mitt because he's white and has an R next to his name. Mitt is about the closest thing you can find in a politician to Obama, and you hate him! lol, it's funny to watch. Who would e closer to Obama’s polices than Mitt, go ahead, try and figure this one out, use Democrats if you have to.
:D So much deflection.

Why, cause you're a hypocrite and I pointed it out?

Why would I deflect, Mitt is an elitist and I have no plans to vote for him based on the fact that he is a progressive liberal.

You hate him because he has an R next to him name. If Mitt ran as a Democrat and Obama didn't want to run this year you would have more than likely supported Mitt. Just as Avatar would have attacked Mitt’s credibility due to Mitt’s policies relentlessly.

You see what you want to see. They're both cut from the same cloth. The only difference is that Romney belongs to a religious cult and Kerry was a war hero.

Perhaps I do. Im human. Everyone does. But There are plenty of differences between Kerry and Romney.

Romney earned his fortune, for example. Kerry married into it.
Romney has done alot more community service than Kerry has.
Romney donates more to charity
Kerry served in Vietnam, Romney didn't.
Romney lives religious values, Kerry doesn't as much.

I dont see them as the same, because they arent the same. Any more than Obama and Kerry are the same or Obama and Clinton. or any other person.

Romney is supported by the Koch Nazis even though he tried to lie a few days ago and said "My campaign is not supported by any lobbies."

Why did the GOP pick an elitist to run this time around? My goodness, how they sneered at Kerry and Al Gore.

And don't forget Bill Clinton.

Net worth $80 million.

A politician!!! Can you believe it!!!

Romney - a businessman -

Net worth -

$250 million.

At least the latter worked for a living.

Kudos on him. I'd love to earn $250 million on my own.

I'd say he is but the OP Pretends it's a bad thing then votes for Obama... Obama = Mr. Elite.

I mean Obama went to a racist church, wrote about white people from a blatantly racist prospective in his books... Yet all that means nothing, because Obama believes himself to be better than, he is elite.

Face it liberals, you hate Mitt because he's white and has an R next to his name. Mitt is about the closest thing you can find in a politician to Obama, and you hate him! lol, it's funny to watch. Who would e closer to Obama’s polices than Mitt, go ahead, try and figure this one out, use Democrats if you have to.

Why would I deflect, Mitt is an elitist and I have no plans to vote for him based on the fact that he is a progressive liberal.

You hate him because he has an R next to him name. If Mitt ran as a Democrat and Obama didn't want to run this year you would have more than likely supported Mitt. Just as Avatar would have attacked Mitt’s credibility due to Mitt’s policies relentlessly.

QFT.

like you read about :thup:

Obama is the elitist tyrant live like a king and its the worst economy since the GD. Man of the people huh? Lmao
Romney is just establishment Republican eh but way better then BO

I don't like Mitt because a conservative I respect told me what a bad governor he was....if the Republicans ever come up with a good candidate I might vote for him or her.

But why not just answer the question? Why did the GOP pick an elitist this time around?

Romney is supported by the Koch Nazis even though he tried to lie a few days ago and said "My campaign is not supported by any lobbies."

Right, and Obama tried to claim the same, in fact Obama wasn't going to have lobbyists in his cabinet, and that didn't work well did it?

And an elitist has $40,000 a plate dinners, hmmm...pretty elite to me.

Not seeing the difference big guy.

I don't like Mitt because a conservative I respect told me what a bad governor he was....if the Republicans ever come up with a good candidate I might vote for him or her.

But why not just answer the question? Why did the GOP pick an elitist this time around?

I thought I did answer it... Because Mitt had MILLIONS to spend on day one. The Media (liberal media?) liked Mitt and Huntsman the best, by far the most liberal candidates on that stage, SHOCKING!!!!

It's hard to beat a guy with tens of millions of dollars who does not even need donations. It's hard to beat a guy that gets the #1 spot on every media debate.

I liked Paul, you know the guy that got 48 seconds to talk during one of the debates? Mitt was hitting the 20+ min talk time every debate.

THAT’S why we got Mitt. Notice how hard the Republican voters tried to find anyone but Mitt? If you ask me the Party did an amazing job resisting.

If there is an elitist in this race, it would be your candidate. Romney is downright humble compared to the hubris that exudes from the White House.

Romney humble?

I like to fire people.

(Why none are in Iraq) My sons are already doing something important, helping me get elected.

Do these sound like the comments of a "humble" person?

hum·ble (hmbl)
adj. hum·bler, hum·blest
1. Marked by modesty in behavior, attitude, or spirit; not arrogant or prideful.
2. Showing respect: a humble apology.
3. unpretentious

Does any of this sound like Mitt Romney? He put his dog on the roof of his car. He coerced 5 guys into tackling one shy kid while he took scissors to the terrified kid's hair and gave him a hack job AGAINST HIS WILL because he felt he has the right.

RomneyBainCapital.jpg

Is that really how you define "humble"? Please, I want to know.

Last edited by a moderator:

It's called the primary process. Look it up.

If there is an elitist in this race, it would be your candidate. Romney is downright humble compared to the hubris that exudes from the White House.

Romney humble?

I like to fire people.

(Why none are in Iraq) My sons are already doing something important, helping me get elected.

hum·ble (hmbl)
adj. hum·bler, hum·blest
1. Marked by modesty in behavior, attitude, or spirit; not arrogant or prideful.
3. unpretentious

Does any of this sound like Mitt Romney? He put his dog on the roof of his car. He coerced 5 guys into tackling one shy kid while he took scissors to the terrified kid's hair and gave him a hack job AGAINST HIS WILL because he felt he has the right.

RomneyBainCapital.jpg

So, is it crack or meth that makes you this fucking mindless?

Please, we ALL want to know.

Romney humble?

I like to fire people.

hum·ble (hmbl)
adj. hum·bler, hum·blest
3. unpretentious

RomneyBainCapital.jpg

Speaking of serving - you and Joe Biden served where?
Was the recruiting office closed when Obama inquired?

Thanks

The two 'major' parties are both traitors and anti-Constitutional. I expected nothing from the Democratic candidate for president and got what I expected, but McCain, like Romney, is unthinkable in the job. Of course, 'W' was an unmitigated catastrophe (not to mention war criminal), so the system hasn't been working for a very long time.
Romney is an élitist in that he is surrounded by his own economic class and truly cares about none other. That does not make him unique. Obama is not élitist, but isn't appreciably better. I will vote for neither and encourage everyone else to do likewise. Reps and Dems OUT!

Forum List

Back