Mitt Romney, elitist

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Why did the GOP pick an elitist to run this time around? My goodness, how they sneered at Kerry and Al Gore.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
If there is an elitist in this race, it would be your candidate. Romney is downright humble compared to the hubris that exudes from the White House.

Why did the GOP pick an elitist to run this time around? My goodness, how they sneered at Kerry and Al Gore.

A smoked Guda would be great with that whine.....

:booze:

BTW.. we sneered at Kerry for being the rotten piece of shit that he is and for Gore being an EnviroNazi scam artist.

Last edited:
Excuse me, do you have any Grey Poupon?

:lol:

I do have some....but that doesn't make one an elitist in and of itself.

Romney is in a class with Gore and Kerry and yet he is the GOP nominee.

:eusa_eh:

Tossing the word elitist around doesnt really mean anything. Being successful doesnt make you an elitist.
Of course not. It's an attitude. Romney has it with his cadillacs, horses, houses, jets, and stupid remarks.

I'll support an elitist over a liar and a racist who goes to a racist church for over 20 years then pretends he they didn't know.

Seeing that I didn't vote and don't plan to vote for either Mitt or Obama, how does the OP feel about voting for a racist bigot, do you plan to do it again?

Tossing the word elitist around doesnt really mean anything. Being successful doesnt make you an elitist.
Of course not. It's an attitude. Romney has it with his cadillacs, horses, houses, jets, and stupid remarks.

I fail to see how that qualifies anyone as an elitist. So because you have stuff you're an elitist?

I wonder if Romney has been to all 58 states or met a Michianer before?

Forum List

Back