Mitt Romney, elitist

Mitt is so elite he went to Harvard.... just like Obama.

At least he went on his own dime... and is apparently better educated as well.

We’ll never know who is better educated because Obama is so elite he managed to be one of the most non-transparent presidents in US history. We don’t know if Obama was a D student or an A student, it’s all top secret.

:lol:

I do have some....but that doesn't make one an elitist in and of itself.

Romney is in a class with Gore and Kerry and yet he is the GOP nominee.

:eusa_eh:

Tossing the word elitist around doesnt really mean anything. Being successful doesnt make you an elitist.
Of course not. It's an attitude. Romney has it with his cadillacs, horses, houses, jets, and stupid remarks.
I agree, it's an attitude. I would venture to say that anyone who thinks they should be POTUS and that they have a chance at it, or is even POTUS, definitely has such an attitude.

They are both elitists.

Tossing the word elitist around doesnt really mean anything. Being successful doesnt make you an elitist.
Of course not. It's an attitude. Romney has it with his cadillacs, horses, houses, jets, and stupid remarks.
I agree, it's an attitude. I would venture to say that anyone who thinks they should be POTUS and that they have a chance at it, or is even POTUS, definitely has such an attitude.

They are both elitists.
Maybe. Bush didn't act like one, though. Nor did Clinton.

They are both elitists.

So, if you had that kind of FU money you'd be flying coach on Southwest and driving a 1995 Corolla?

Yeah, right.

They are both elitists.
You know, you're right. Neither of them did act that way.

Both of them got criticized for being elected because folks wanted to have a beer with them, though.

Funny stuff what motivates votes.

Are you trying to say that John Kerry isn't an elitist? :dunno:

I dont think he is an elitest for owning stuff.

So do you think he's an elitist or not?

yes. never said otherwise. But it is attitude. and pride.

I dont see that pride with Romney. I just dont see evidence for it. In fact, his actions tell me the exact opposite.

And before anyone can falsely claim its because he has an R next to him, I will say that Newt had that attitude all over.

is Romney perfect? No. But i dont think he has the elitist attitude.

Are you trying to say that John Kerry isn't an elitist? :dunno:

I'd say he is but the OP Pretends it's a bad thing then votes for Obama... Obama = Mr. Elite.

I mean Obama went to a racist church, wrote about white people from a blatantly racist prospective in his books... Yet all that means nothing, because Obama believes himself to be better than, he is elite.

Face it liberals, you hate Mitt because he's white and has an R next to his name. Mitt is about the closest thing you can find in a politician to Obama, and you hate him! lol, it's funny to watch. Who would e closer to Obama’s polices than Mitt, go ahead, try and figure this one out, use Democrats if you have to.

Romney is an elitist no doubt! He's not even a huge baseball fan like the average Obama is. Obama's in depth knowledge of his favorite baseball team growing up, the White Sox?, is mind blowing.

Obama to Dibble on why he wore a White Sox jersey to throw out the first pitch in Washington: “I’m a Southside kid, I gotta make sure (White Sox owner) Jerry Reinsdorf doesn’t get to angry with me.”

Dibble: “Having played with the White Sox for a short time, I know how the Cubs fans and White Sox fans go back and forth. Who was one of your favorite White Sox players growing up?”

Obama: “You know uh ….. I … I thought that … uh …. you know … the truth is a lot of the Cubs I like too! But, uh … I did not become a Sox fan until I moved to Chicago. Because I uh …. I was growing up in Hawaii so I ended up actually being an Oakland A’s fan.”

Elitist against elitist - should be an interesting election.
Yep.

But that doesn't really answer my question.

Ravi you need to get a better grip of your talking points.

It's your team that pretends to have a war on anyone with money, well until they say something about how awesome Obama is, only then is their sin of having money forgiven.

I dont see that pride with Romney. I just dont see evidence for it. In fact, his actions tell me the exact opposite.

And before anyone can falsely claim its because he has an R next to him, I will say that Newt had that attitude all over.

You see what you want to see. They're both cut from the same cloth. The only difference is that Romney belongs to a religious cult and Kerry was a war hero.

I'd say he is but the OP Pretends it's a bad thing then votes for Obama... Obama = Mr. Elite.

I mean Obama went to a racist church, wrote about white people from a blatantly racist prospective in his books... Yet all that means nothing, because Obama believes himself to be better than, he is elite.

Face it liberals, you hate Mitt because he's white and has an R next to his name. Mitt is about the closest thing you can find in a politician to Obama, and you hate him! lol, it's funny to watch. Who would e closer to Obama’s polices than Mitt, go ahead, try and figure this one out, use Democrats if you have to.
:D So much deflection.

I dono man, Mitt is pretty much the definition of an anti conservative candidate. Mitt knows the Republican party pretty much fucking hates him and yet he still runs.

If it were not for the fact that Mitt spends millions upon millions of his own money to make himself relevant during the primaries he wouldn’t have even made it to the first caucus. Mitt bought his way to the nomination, that is clear and yes I do consider that to be an elitist attitude.

Forum List

Back