Mitch McConnell Sends Alarmist Email Plea On Gun Control

TruthOut10

Dec 3, 2012
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) addressed supporters in a frantically toned email on Monday, warning them of a looming effort to snatch up their guns.

"You and I are literally surrounded. The gun-grabbers in the Senate are about to launch an all-out-assault on the Second Amendment. On your rights. On your freedom," reads the opening of the email, according to The Hill.

"[T]hey're coming for your guns," the email exhorts.

Mitch McConnell Gun Control Email: You're 'Literally Surrounded,' They're 'Coming For Your Guns'

the hufferpost is nothing but a national enquire for shit stirring..

petty and shallow

This was very irresponsible and very misleading of the plain facts.

But you will have those "knuckle draggers" who will eat that bullshit, hook, line and sinker....

This was very irresponsible and very misleading of the plain facts.

But you will have those "knuckle draggers" who will eat that bullshit, hook, line and sinker....

Just like you do the hufferpost bullshit?

you post dumb shit such as email sent and have the nerve to call people, knuckle draggers

Last edited:

petty and shallow

What is petty and shallow is your ignorance of the facts. Huff Post is merely reporting, what was initially reported by the Hill for starters. So with the proof of evidence being presented in this article, do you still deny that the Senate Minority Leader in the House, sent this email?

Is that your claim to fame? Or is it just being ignorant your only claim of fame?

petty and shallow

What is petty and shallow is your ignorance of the facts. Huff Post is merely reporting, what was initially reported by the Hill for starters. So with the proof of evidence being presented in this article, do you still deny that the Senate Minority Leader in the House, sent this email?

Is that your claim to fame? Or is it just being ignorant your only claim of fame?

then WHY DIDN'T you post from the hill..?
A lot of people won't give their business to the sleazy hufferpost
and SO WHAT he sent out a email? how does that chap your ass?

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) addressed supporters in a frantically toned email on Monday, warning them of a looming effort to snatch up their guns.

"You and I are literally surrounded. The gun-grabbers in the Senate are about to launch an all-out-assault on the Second Amendment. On your rights. On your freedom," reads the opening of the email, according to The Hill.

Mitch McConnell Gun Control Email: You're 'Literally Surrounded,' They're 'Coming For Your Guns'

buckwheat.jpg

"dey comin fur ma guns!!! Dey gurrna takes meee guunnns!!! Long live the confederacah!!!"

And then he asked for their money. McConnell, the speed bump, err... the sink hole in the Senate who never met a bill he didn't filibuster, the Demagogue whose agenda is limited to god, guns, gays and taxes, who issues hate and fear proclamations and eschews substance is scared of a Hollywood Actress who has never held office but has had ideas - the exact opposite of the minority 'leader'.

petty and shallow

the problem is they report things about rightwingers that she doesn't like.

that upsets steffie.

i look forward to her pointing out something they lied about, though.

And then he asked for their money. McConnell, the speed bump, err... the sink hole in the Senate who never met a bill he didn't filibuster, the Demagogue whose agenda is limited to god, guns, gays and taxes, who issues hate and fear proclamations and eschews substance is scared of a Hollywood Actress who has never held office but has had ideas - the exact opposite of the minority 'leader'.

omg...the exact opposite of the Dingy Harry Reid who is now being investigated for some scandle?
and he has never used fear and hate?

what a friggen fantasy world you liberals live in

Mitch McConnell should be put up against a wall and shot with a fully automatic assault rifle.

The man is at the top of my list of people who are gutting the Republican Party. He is the most cowardly, stupidest, undermining bastard alive today.

Here is a link which contains the full text of the email which was allegedly sent out by Mitch McConnell's campaign: Mitch McConnell’s irresponsible campaign email: “Watch out, they’re coming for your guns”

In the actual body of the text which follows, I do not see, “Watch out, they’re coming for your guns”.

I do see, "My friend, our freedom is under direct assault.

"From those who want take your guns."

So it is clearly saying that the government is going to come take the guns you possess away from you. Which is a total lie.

A lie.

If this comes from McConnell, he is a liar. I cannot support a liar.

A liar is easily exposed, you see. And then he has no moral platform on which to stand. He is a liar. He has shot his integrity and his credibilty.

And that is why the Left keeps winning. Because the right is being defended by gutless, lying, hypocritical, low-intelligence, weak-chinned assholes like McConnell.

The man needs to go.

Grown-ups who can properly defend our principles need to stage a coup and get rid of him. McConnell has to make up lies because he is completely incapable of explaining why the REAL gun control methods on the table are wrong. He is that brain dead. So he lies.

Just like so many of the mindless UnConservative minions on this board who repeat the lies.

Last edited:
Mitch McConnell should be put up against a wall and shot with a fully automatic assault rifle.

The man is at the top of my list of people who are gutting the Republican Party. He is the most cowardly, stupidest, undermining bastard alive today.

Here is a link which contains the full text of the email which was allegedly sent out by Mitch McConnell's campaign: Mitch McConnell’s irresponsible campaign email: “Watch out, they’re coming for your guns”

In the actual body of the text which follows, I do not see, “Watch out, they’re coming for your guns”.

I do see, "My friend, our freedom is under direct assault.

"From those who want take your guns."

So it is clearly saying that the government is going to come take the guns you possess away from you. Which is a total lie.

A lie.

If this comes from McConnell, he is a liar. I cannot support a liar.

A liar is easily exposed, you see. And then he has no moral platform on which to stand. He is a liar. He has shot his integrity and his credibilty.

And that is why the Left keeps winning. Because the right is being defended by gutless, lying, hypocritical, low-intelligence, weak-chinned assholes like McConnell.

The man needs to go.

Grown-ups who can properly defend our principles need to stage a coup and get rid of him. McConnell has to make up lies because he is completely incapable of explaining why the REAL gun control methods on the table are wrong. He is that brain dead. So he lies.

Just like so many of the mindless UnConservative minions on this board who repeat the lies.

LOL, we see you rant about the Democrats
hack

Got anything besides one liners and copy-and-paste propaganda?

Didn't think so.

We see who the hacks are, and you are ruining what was once a great institution. Fuck off.

Got anything besides one liners and copy-and-paste propaganda?

Didn't think so.

We see who the hacks are, and you are ruining what was once a great institution. Fuck off.

because people don't post long winded spews like you, they are ruining what was a once great institution..

what a hack

WHERE IS THE LINK TO THE E-MAIL?

when you follow the links back...to a USA Today article titled McConnell vows to block gun control measures

Joseph Gerth, The (Louisville, Ky.) Courier-Journal

This is what it says.

"President Obama and his team are doing everything in their power to restrict your Constitutional right to keep and bear arms," McConnell said in the recording. "Their efforts to restrict your rights, invading your personal privacy and overstepping their bounds with executive orders, is just plain wrong."

"Know that I will be doing everything in my power as Senate Republican leader, fighting tooth and nail, to protect your Second Amendment rights, so that law-abiding citizens such as yourself can properly and adequately protect yourself, your family, and your country,"

McConnell vows to block gun control measures

Sounds completely reasonable to me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back