Missouri Supreme Court Allows Abortion Ballot Initiative to Move Ahead

Ohio is doing the same thing. Special election is next month. I see one vote (yes) to every 20 vote (no) sign.

I'm pro-life but then again the rest of my views are 100% opposed to politicians trying to take decisions out of the hands of the people. (which is what a yes vote in Ohio would do)

Giving women the right to chose is the pro-life stance. It allows women to make the right decisions for their health, and doctors to give the proper treatment for their situation. The idea that a woman with an ectopic pregnancy is forced to wait until her tube ruptures and the fetal heart stops beating before receiving treatment sounds like some kind of medival torture.

Giving women the right to chose is the pro-life stance. It allows women to make the right decisions for their health, and doctors to give the proper treatment for their situation. The idea that a woman with an ectopic pregnancy is forced to wait until her tube ruptures and the fetal heart stops beating before receiving treatment sounds like some kind of medival torture.

If that was the only reason for abortions there would be no controversy.

Well Missourans get to decide whether or not women have a right to abortion via direct ballot. To date every direct ballot election has led to protecting abortion. Its also a potential indicator of statewide races in 2024. Democracy!

Missouri Supreme Court Allows Abortion Ballot Initiative to Move Ahead​

Hmm..scotus decision working as intended.

Well Missourans get to decide whether or not women have a right to abortion via direct ballot. To date every direct ballot election has led to protecting abortion. Its also a potential indicator of statewide races in 2024. Democracy!

Missouri Supreme Court Allows Abortion Ballot Initiative to Move Ahead​

Forum List

Back