Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown, says source(Fox news!)

I'd like to believe this, but something bugs me about it. The after-shooting video showing the officer and another together doesn't show the other officer tending to any injuries. If the assaulted officer was so injured the other officer seemed strangely unconcerned.
Yep.

Sounds like more "ground and pound" B.S., only worse.

AKA, it's BOGUS!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Unfortunately (for you) it'll be enough.
They may charge him in order to chill the militant negroes out, but he'll never be convicted based on what's currently known.

Suck it up.

I'd like to believe this, but something bugs me about it. The after-shooting video showing the officer and another together doesn't show the other officer tending to any injuries. If the assaulted officer was so injured the other officer seemed strangely unconcerned.
Yep.

Sounds like more "ground and pound" B.S., only worse.

AKA, it's BOGUS!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
The entire persecution of the officer is bogus. You'd think race pimps like Sharpton and Marc would shy away from making themselves laughingstocks yet again after the Zimmerman fiasco.

I don't think it's the officer's fault his defenders are defending him. But the way they're defending him isn't helping. Everytime they hype the injuries, people are gonna look at the video and wonder why no one's helping 'the seriously wounded officer.' I don't doubt he was hurt, I just think the severity is being overstated in am isguided attempt to justify the shooting. The shooting's justified whether he got hurt or not.

I don't think it's the officer's fault his defenders are defending him. But the way they're defending him isn't helping. Everytime they hype the injuries, people are gonna look at the video and wonder why no one's helping 'the seriously wounded officer.' I don't doubt he was hurt, I just think the severity is being overstated in am isguided attempt to justify the shooting. The shooting's justified whether he got hurt or not.
What video?! There's a video showing Wilson after the attack? Please post it.

a fractured eye orbit is painful but it's not like the guy was bleeding to death. I imagine he had so much adrenaline flowing through him that he didn't feel it. Besides---he had a responsibility to remain on the scene until he was relieved.

Cop Darren Wilson stands over Michael Brown's body in haunting video | Mail Online

Has the video and a big ol' still from it showing Officer Wilson 'standing over' Mr. Brown's corpse.

1408384632158_Image_galleryImage_Darren_Wilson_pacing_Darr.JPG

In the video I also notice Officer Wilson isn't touching his face or eye area or otherwise indicating he's wounded. Adrenaline might block much of the pain, but if your eye-socket's broken the other officer might say something about it one might reasonably assume. So why if he's been violently assaulted isn't he acting like someone who's probably messed up checking his own injuries or anything?

In the video I also notice Officer Wilson isn't touching his face or eye area or otherwise indicating he's wounded. Adrenaline might block much of the pain, but if your eye-socket's broken the other officer might say something about it one might reasonably assume. So why if he's been violently assaulted isn't he acting like someone who's probably messed up checking his own injuries or anything?

Apparently you don't know much about shock.

Oh, c'mon, man. Seriously?
You can't tell who that is from that video.
Who told you it was Wilson?

I disagree. It isn't "taught", it's normal human behavior.
Your empirical observation of a limited group in controlled conditions for a limited time, doesn't overrule thousands of years of history.

Humans are tribal and ethnocentric and when left alone they self segregate because people like to be around people who share their customs, culture, language.

Its not a limited 'control group' though I can see how you might assume that given my personal example perhaps. Those black families whom with we were friends shared a similar "non-biased" upbringing that expands though. I also have a mulatto step-son which does not come from 'my' upbringing as well. My husband comes from Wisconsin, his exe-wife comes from California, our black family friends comes from all over the states (Cali, Texas, Georgia, Maine, Utah, etc.) Therefore I believe I can extrapolate more than a limited control over limited time; after all these folks didn't just appear at the ages of 40-60.

In any event, my broader point is this country is a multi-cultural mixing pot of customs, cultures, and languages. What of the melding of much of the south with Mexicans; admittedly there's some conflict on the matter atm due to illegal aliens, but there has always been a melting pot - thus the Mexican-American. How about Jazz and Hendrix? We don't seem to have much trouble with say German, Irish, British, etc. How about the Asian culture, you cannot deny that Asian cuisine is happily accepted by the whole of the American public, and in fact there is even a cultural love affair that exists with martial arts, Japan's samurai culture and anime. (And in spite of WWII no less for German and Asian.)

I believe racism is taught, and its been reawakened and taken a turn for the worse the past 8 years or so thanks to political vote mongering.

Officer Wilson, like George Zimmerman before him, was supposed to die. He was supposed to take his beating like any other knock out game victim and die.

Did you guys discuss how Michael Brown got his shots to the top of his head?
(sheesh, or was there not shots to the top of his head and that was speculation?)

Did he get the shots to the top of his head from bending as he was running and charging towards officer Wilson?

Or was Michael Brown falling from all of the other non lethal shots in to him, thus the top of his head was towards officer Wilson?

If this was discussed, I apologize....but could someone give me a quick synopsis...I have to get back to work...

Thanks. Can't tell much, or even if that's Wilson. Could be, but the Daily Mail is essentially the UK version of the National Inquirer and very sloppy.

There's a video clip here Video: Eyewitnesses describe Michael Brown killing as new footage released - Telegraph that "might" show Wilson and the second officer who arrived at 12:04. They don's play the entire video or the entire interview, of course, but it's a new view of the scene. I think that "might" be Chief Jackson there in the foreground as well.

Did you guys discuss how Michael Brown got his shots to the top of his head?
(sheesh, or was there not shots to the top of his head and that was speculation?)

Did he get the shots to the top of his head from bending as he was running and charging towards officer Wilson?

Or was Michael Brown falling from all of the other non lethal shots in to him, thus the top of his head was towards officer Wilson?

If this was discussed, I apologize....but could someone give me a quick synopsis...I have to get back to work...

Being rated for on-duty carry of a Glock 17 9mm, .38/.357 revolver, and .45 Fed Ord 1911 myt hinking about the headshots was he was rapid-firing and the recoil and increaing fatigue combined with adrenaline made the muzzle flip upwards on the last two shots.

When you rapid-fire a pistol, the recoil makes holding it on target a serious strain. Dunno how many shots he fired or what claiber his weapon was, but by 6 shots your hands are gonna be a lot weaker than were when you fired the first shot. That the hit pattern seemed to be moving bottom to topalong his arm, last two hitting his eye then head isn't surprising.

A woman claimed days ago a shot hit the outside of her building.

Yeah I remember that, I think it was the Tiffany and Pigeous (however you spell that) interview, and she said the police had gone and took it out of the building. I think they said there were other bullets being picked up too.

That would make sense because both women claimed that the officer was shooting in Brown's direction while Brown was running away from the officer. Of course, they thought Brown must have been hit by one of those shots from behind, though it appears he only maybe was grazed by something behind him while the rest of the shots hit him in the front. It would be understandable that they thought he was hit at least once from behind because they seem to feel that something in his body language when he turned around suggested that he had been hit once.

As for the officer's alleged facial injury, the source that Fox News, ABC and the NY Post ran with was a right-wing lunatic fringe blogger named Jim Hoft from the blog Gateway Pundit. He is notoriously one of the most whacked out right-wing trolls on the internet who often makes up details to get lots of clicks.

On his blog he revealed that a source close to the officer in the police department leaked to him the x-rays of Wilson's face and published the x-rays on his blog as "Breaking News!" and of course "Exclusive!".

The problem is that the x-rays were a forgery. He simply lifted the image from a textbook and altered it somewhat.

But that hoax has been good enough for supporters of Wilson and they're now simply repeating "orbital fracture" as if they are privy to some greater truth the rest of us don't have even though what they believe was made up on some right-wing schmuck's blog. There is no evidence to suggest Gateway Pundit knows anyone in Ferguson, let alone its police department.

Here is the first website that debunked Gateway Pundit: Jim Hoft's Unsourced Claim That Officer Darren Wilson Had an "Orbital Blowout Fracture of the Eye Socket" - Little Green Footballs

So according to the witness in the link provided above officer Wilson was shooting at Brown as he was running away. Granted Brown was resisting arrest at that point but he was unarmed and Wilson was placing other members of the public in mortal danger by shooting.

Then Brown stopped and turned around. He was unarmed and obviously no threat but Wilson continued shooting. I don't know of any police protocol that covers a situation like this. Wilson does not appear to be injured in the video.

However this does explain why FDP has been withholding information.

How could anyone know he was unarmed at the time?

Now, if this were, as many describe it, an execution style killing buy a cop, someone easy to identify, why would he:

A. Choose someone much larger than himself to confront?

B. Not also take out the much smaller person along with him? Leaving a witness alive during an execution makes no sense

C. Do it during lunchtime when many people would be moving around?

D. Do it on a residential street where there would be many witnesses?

The theory that this was just a racist cop looking to kill a black kid makes zero sense.

Where did make any such allegation that it was "an execution style killing buy a cop"?

Sounds more like an attempt to apprehend a suspect going horribly wrong in my opinion.

Wilson tries to arrest Brown, Brown resists and flees, Wilson says stop or I will shoot, Brown keeps running so Wilson opens fire, Brown decides to surrender so he stops and turns around to give himself up!

All of the above is probably covered under SOP.

However Wilson subsequently shot and killed Brown. We don't know why he did that and there is no police procedure for shooting a suspect who is surrendering. FPD is not telling us anything and that is making the situation worse.

Hopefully the FBI will release their findings sooner rather than later.

Am surprised we don't have any audio of the shooting. Would help the officer a lot if it proved he was rapid-firing and not specificly targetting the head like.

Forum List

Back