Mission: Impossible - Fallout

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Of all the movies currently playing in our village, this was the only one which the critics said they liked.

If this piece of crap is what the critics liked, I hate to imagine how absolutely horrible the other films out there must be!

Let's seeeeee...how many cliches can we apply to this movie?

Well, "cliche" is a good start.

"Formulaic" is another.

"Boring" works.

"Can't go five seconds without a crash, explosion, or other loud noise". This seems to be the latest fad in "action" films these days. Blow shit up, shoot somebody, crash something. Every. Five. Seconds. BOOOOOOOORRRIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!

Save your money. Two hours and fifteen minutes of your life you will never get back.

Of all the movies currently playing in our village, this was the only one which the critics said they liked.

If this piece of crap is what the critics liked, I hate to imagine how absolutely horrible the other films out there must be!

"Formulaic" is another.

"Boring" works.

"Can't go five seconds without a crash, explosion, or other loud noise". This seems to be the latest fad in "action" films these days. Blow shit up, shoot somebody, crash something. Every. Five. Seconds. BOOOOOOOORRRIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!

Save your money. Two hours and fifteen minutes of your life you will never get back.

Only watched the first one.

it didn't give me a reason to watch the sequels

I liked it. It did what it was supposed to do. I thought the “real” author of the manifesto beating up the supposed author of the manifesto was sort of bizarre. I did like the part at the end where Lane tells the lady “You don’t want to watch this”; even this international terrorist has a moment of tenderness to his enemy to keep her from having to watch him destroy this guy….kind a funny.

"Formulaic" is another.

"Boring" works.

Thanks for the heads-up. We were on the fence about this one.

I don't bother giving hollywood any of my money because they are America hating scum.

I liked it. It did what it was supposed to do. I thought the “real” author of the manifesto beating up the supposed author of the manifesto was sort of bizarre. I did like the part at the end where Lane tells the lady “You don’t want to watch this”; even this international terrorist has a moment of tenderness to his enemy to keep her from having to watch him destroy this guy….kind a funny.

Spoiler Alert!!!! :D

<spoiler> </spoiler> ...instead of arrows, use brackets.

I really liked Ghost Protocol and Rogue Nation. Probable his one as well...but I'll wait for Redbox or Netflix.

Some times just like action movies, they require no thinking & work as a good diversion. wont go & pay money to see them.

Forum List

Back