Cooo chee Cooo !

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Having a sick day today and watching TV.

Just watched Kojak and to my mind Theo was the Prince of American cops. Expensive suits,lollipops and slick one liners, he had it all.

We had all the US shows in the 70s but they seemed to go out of fashion in the 80s.

Off the top of my head I remember -

Columbo
Cannon
Rockford Files
Harry O
Petrocelli - did he ever finish that house ?
Ironside - a black character involved !
Baretta
Starsky and Hutch
Police Woman
Banacek
McCloud

I know that I have missed a few. Columbo still gets played today and I saw the Rockford Files a little while back. They have aged well in my oppinion. Would like to see Harry O again. David Jansen was a great actor.

Ooops , Quincy is on now. See ya.

Awesome shows. I remember watching almost all of those in the 70s. Related but not the same time frame, I used to love watching Tom Selleck in Magnum pi.

six million.jpg

Columbo was a fantastic show. Loved every minute of it. When I retire, I am going to buy the box set and watch them back-to-back.

I've already bought the box set of the original Law & Order. 20 years worth of episodes!

I liked Baretta and I liked Starsky and Hutch. But they look way too dated to watch again these days.

I liked Baretta and I liked Starsky and Hutch. But they look way too dated to watch again these days.
I thought Starsky and Hutch was great when it started but it lost its way when they turned down the violence. Did you notice how all of their girlfriends got killed before the end of the episode ?

Forum List

Back