"Mission Accomplished" statement once again the stupidity of the MSM on display!

Even Fox's Neil Cavuto among other ignorant MSM personnel don't seem to understand what George Bush and President Trump were stating when they said "Mission Accomplished"!
Listening to a retired General on Fox patiently explain to Cavuto that the phrase just as it was used in Iraq by Bush was very specific. Very definitively and most assuredly a military term.
In fact here is the definition!
"Mission Accomplished" meaning from the military standpoint
AND END TO COMBAT OPERATIONS AT CORPS LEVEL AND HIGHER!!
Military Analysis: Mission Accomplished!

But the idiot MSM including Cavuto just can't get their heads around the concept that the term is very specific.
GWB and Trump both taking their verbiage from their military leaders were 100% right! "Mission Accomplished"
Only anti-American, anti-GWB/Trump people take it so totally out of context!
These "seasoned" "Journalists".... should be more informed...as I and most other logical rational people are!

I take it you never spent a day in the military did you

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I've had my experience and I am saying that anyone with military experience will tell you when "mission accomplished" means just that.
A) a Mission in military jargon is military mission - an operation that is assigned by a higher headquarters; "the planes were on a bombing mission"
B) "Accomplished"- used for saying that someone has successfully done what they wanted to do or had to do. I asked Jane to help and she agreed – mission accomplished.

So did the military want to bomb the chemical facilities in Syria? YES
Did they accomplish their mission? YES

So what is the big f...king deal with idiots who blew GWB using of the term and saying Trump did the same thing?
The military had a mission. They accomplished the mission!

GEEZ people like you are so f...king stupid!@!

Well, this guy with the 20 years in the Marine Corps will tell you he never heard any say that after after 17 minutes.

Maybe it is an Army thing, they are always looking for ways to pat each other on the back.

bush_mission_accomplished-jpg1.jpeg
Sure they can. They are just liars like all deluded libs.

The deluded are the liars who deny the facts! Now remind us how many US troops died needlessly after Bush made the same statement as Trump??????????

Trump Echoes Bush With Syria Strike 'Mission Accomplished'View attachment 187943

The mission was accomplished. Wrap your head in a towel and go soak it until the swelling goes down.

Over 5,000 US troops died for no reason after Bush said the same!

Even Fox's Neil Cavuto among other ignorant MSM personnel

Citation please. How do you justify calling Cavuto an ignorant MSM personnel? Has there been a study done to document this? Educated people are taught not to take people's words for such outrageous claims at face value and the least you can do is back up such bullshit with some facts to support this wild accusation!

don't seem to understand what George Bush and President Trump were stating when they said "Mission Accomplished"!

Elaborate please: just what was GW Bush and Trump stating when they said: Mission Accomplished? Maybe something like their mission at that time was er, accomplished?

Listening to a retired General on Fox

So you are an avid Fox listener. That alone disqualifies you for any serious consideration as we all know that Fox Koolaid Drinkers (FKDs) are brainwashed and wear little tinfoil hats. Does yours have a little beenie prop as well?

patiently explain to Cavuto that the phrase just as it was used in Iraq by Bush was very specific. Very definitively and most assuredly a military term.
In fact here is the definition! "Mission Accomplished" meaning from the military standpoint AND END TO COMBAT OPERATIONS AT CORPS LEVEL AND HIGHER!!

Thank you for explaining that to us Mr. Professor. Our pea brains never would have figured that out without YOU!

These "seasoned" "Journalists".... should be more informed...as I and most other logical rational people are!

Why, you are the epitome of the logical, rational person. Too bad you just don't have the education to match.

01_edison_1884.jpg

Probably comes from having weak eyes from reading under dim DC powered light.

Interesting. But what did this do? Assad has been making and stocking gas bombs.
Seema we see nothang changed. Just a little landscaping.

upload_2018-4-15_1-52-31.png

View attachment 188098

The deluded are the liars who deny the facts! Now remind us how many US troops died needlessly after Bush made the same statement as Trump??????????

Trump Echoes Bush With Syria Strike 'Mission Accomplished'View attachment 187943

The mission was accomplished. Wrap your head in a towel and go soak it until the swelling goes down.

:CryingCow:
TGD-_Dubya-_MCBS-320x320.gif

View attachment 188098

You are just determined to prove you are a dumbass! READ! The mission was accomplished. The actual widespread combat was OVER! Catch a clue, dumbass!

Since no one knew what the 'mission' was, it is easy to define it after the fact and declare success.
Assad is still in power.
Daech is still there.
Nothing affirms that chemical weapons cannot continue being used.
If the mission was to reduce stocks of missile inventory, it was an obvious accomplishment.
Otherwise...

Since no one knew what the 'mission' was, it is easy to define it after the fact and declare success.
Assad is still in power.
Daech is still there.

Nothing affirms that chemical weapons cannot continue being used.
If the mission was to reduce stocks of missile inventory, it was an obvious accomplishment.
Otherwise...

Neither was the mission.

Have you seen the BDA photos? Obviously not, or else you are a bigger dumbass than we thought already!

Someone with a simulated war hero for an avatar has zero validity with insults.
Trump's 'mission' is self promotion. That, as usual, has been accomplished.

Even Fox's Neil Cavuto among other ignorant MSM personnel don't seem to understand what George Bush and President Trump were stating when they said "Mission Accomplished"!
Listening to a retired General on Fox patiently explain to Cavuto that the phrase just as it was used in Iraq by Bush was very specific. Very definitively and most assuredly a military term.
In fact here is the definition!
"Mission Accomplished" meaning from the military standpoint
AND END TO COMBAT OPERATIONS AT CORPS LEVEL AND HIGHER!!
Military Analysis: Mission Accomplished!

But the idiot MSM including Cavuto just can't get their heads around the concept that the term is very specific.
GWB and Trump both taking their verbiage from their military leaders were 100% right! "Mission Accomplished"
Only anti-American, anti-GWB/Trump people take it so totally out of context!

Lol! Holy crap that’s some grade A revisionist history. Too mad most of us remember exactly what happened back then.

Include me in that group. I was young but remember it well. I wanted the war over,my Dad home again!

Someone with a simulated war hero for an avatar has zero validity with insults.
Trump's 'mission' is self promotion. That, as usual, has been accomplished.

Your avatar is particularly ironic because you show no evidence of thinking.

At least I served my country in the Navy.

I guess yours could be accurate if you are spending most of your time sitting on a toilet!

The mission was to take out specified targets...............

The specified targets were taken out..........

So the Mission was Accomplished............

Now sit and spin libs.

If the mission was just to take out specific targets, why waste the money?

which btw is not a diss on the admin per se. There's nothing we can do in Syria that Americans will support. But to wave the flag and declare Trump the victorious warrior, but a sock in it.

The assigned mission to the U.S. military was accomplished...............what was in the targets in reality is unknown to me...........whether it strategically changed anything is unknown to me.............

But those specified targets ordered to be destroyed were destroyed............the military did it's job. Mission Accomplished.

Anything else is just BS semantics.

which btw is not a diss on the admin per se. There's nothing we can do in Syria that Americans will support. But to wave the flag and declare Trump the victorious warrior, but a sock in it.
You added that second sentence.........who the hell said we are waving the flag and saying anything.................

Your issue is to attack anything Trump says or does..............it's just what leftist scum do...............

And I wasn't in favor of the strikes until complete verification.............Your a liberal tool and nothing more.

You added that second sentence.........who the hell said we are waving the flag and saying anything.................

Your issue is to attack anything Trump says or does..............it's just what leftist scum do...............

And I wasn't in favor of the strikes until complete verification.............Your a liberal tool and nothing more.
And the strikes brought assad to heel. You LOSER Trump SUCKER. (insult returned)

Our ability to influence things in Syria ended before Trump was elected, and possibly before Obama as well

But cheering the heel spur warrior is lame. Very lame.

Forum List

Back