"Mission Accomplished" statement once again the stupidity of the MSM on display!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Even Fox's Neil Cavuto among other ignorant MSM personnel don't seem to understand what George Bush and President Trump were stating when they said "Mission Accomplished"!
Listening to a retired General on Fox patiently explain to Cavuto that the phrase just as it was used in Iraq by Bush was very specific. Very definitively and most assuredly a military term.
In fact here is the definition!
"Mission Accomplished" meaning from the military standpoint
AND END TO COMBAT OPERATIONS AT CORPS LEVEL AND HIGHER!!
Military Analysis: Mission Accomplished!

But the idiot MSM including Cavuto just can't get their heads around the concept that the term is very specific.
GWB and Trump both taking their verbiage from their military leaders were 100% right! "Mission Accomplished"
Only anti-American, anti-GWB/Trump people take it so totally out of context!
These "seasoned" "Journalists".... should be more informed...as I and most other logical rational people are!

Sure they can. They are just liars like all deluded libs.

The deluded are the liars who deny the facts! Now remind us how many US troops died needlessly after Bush made the same statement as Trump??????????

Trump Echoes Bush With Syria Strike 'Mission Accomplished'
bush_mission_accomplished-jpg1.jpeg

Even Fox's Neil Cavuto among other ignorant MSM personnel don't seem to understand what George Bush and President Trump were stating when they said "Mission Accomplished"!
Listening to a retired General on Fox patiently explain to Cavuto that the phrase just as it was used in Iraq by Bush was very specific. Very definitively and most assuredly a military term.

But the idiot MSM including Cavuto just can't get their heads around the concept that the term is very specific.
GWB and Trump both taking their verbiage from their military leaders were 100% right! "Mission Accomplished"
These "seasoned" "Journalists".... should be more informed...as I and most other logical rational people are!
Levels Corps and above basically means your Army has won

Bush was not right and Trump is not even close

I take it you never spent a day in the military did you

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Trump plays the MSM like a fiddle. By legitimizing the phrase "mission accomplished" he has delegitimized all of their spin about us "losing" the war in Iraq. Just as in Viet Nam, we won the war on the battlefield, only to have those victories undermined by left-wing politicians who mindlessly chant that "war is not the answer." What, then, is the answer? Drawing fake "red lines" and then capitulating at every opportunity?

This is NOT an endorsement of foreign adventurism. Instead, it is acknowledgement that U.S. military power can be a force for good in the world when used sparingly but decisively.

I take it you never spent a day in the military did you

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I've had my experience and I am saying that anyone with military experience will tell you when "mission accomplished" means just that.
A) a Mission in military jargon is military mission - an operation that is assigned by a higher headquarters; "the planes were on a bombing mission"
B) "Accomplished"- used for saying that someone has successfully done what they wanted to do or had to do. I asked Jane to help and she agreed – mission accomplished.

So did the military want to bomb the chemical facilities in Syria? YES
Did they accomplish their mission? YES

So what is the big f...king deal with idiots who blew GWB using of the term and saying Trump did the same thing?
The military had a mission. They accomplished the mission!

GEEZ people like you are so f...king stupid!@!

The deluded are the liars who deny the facts! Now remind us how many US troops died needlessly after Bush made the same statement as Trump??????????

Trump Echoes Bush With Syria Strike 'Mission Accomplished'View attachment 187943

HEY idiot! The mission of the military was to over throw Saddam. Did they do it? YES!
But with traitors like you constantly ENCOURAGING the terrorists and it has been PROVEN by an Harvard study that idiots like YOU helped kill American troops!
Here is the proof if you are intelligent enough to read!

STUDY ABSTRACT

http://www.ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.php?Article_ID=16097

According to this Harvard study the answer is YES!

According to Radha Iyengar, a Robert Wood Johnson Scholar in health policy research at Harvard and Jonathan Monten of the Belfer Center at the university's Kennedy School of Government.

"Are insurgents in Iraq emboldened by voices in the news media expressing dissent or calling for troop withdrawals from Iraq?

Using data on attacks and variation in access to international news across Iraqi provinces, we identify an “emboldenment” effect by comparing the rate of insurgent attacks in areas with higher and lower access to information about U.S news after public statements critical of the war.
We find in periods after a spike in war-critical statements, insurgent attacks increases by 5-10 percent.
The results suggest that insurgent groups respond rationally to expected probability of US withdrawal.
Remember Kerry also HELPED kill US troops when he testified in Congress in 1971.
-"telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Ghengis Khan,"
John Kerry Then: Hear Kerry’s Historic 1971 Testimony Against the Vietnam War | Democracy Now!

Later these traitors like Senator Kerry(D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children." said:
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "War is lost",
U.S. Rep. Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”
Senator Obama(D) .."troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"

Actually...I think it was stupid for trump to use that phrase....but it is trump....

When you compare the media's rave ratings to General MacArthur's scripted performance wading ashore in the Pacific when thousands of U.S. Military were yet to be killed you get a feeling for the double standard that exists even today.

Lol! Holy crap that’s some grade A revisionist history. Too mad most of us remember exactly what happened back then.

Listen dum dum, if they say "Mission Accomplished" then that's the statement. There are no qualifiers.
That's "Listen to what I mean and not what I say" is bullsh!t.

Lol! Holy crap that’s some grade A revisionist history. Too mad most of us remember exactly what happened back then.
I remember:

“Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.”
George W. Bush

Actually...I think it was stupid for trump to use that phrase....but it is trump....
He knows not what he does

He knows not what he does

As the saying goes...."That boy don't have both oars in the water..."

Forum List

Back