Missing "logic" in the GOP tax scam...

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
With just about 1/4 of Americans having confidence in the GOP tax plan, there are so many flaws within it, that by Nov. 2018, the scam may be fully exposed.

Here's an interesting question that I would like to see simply addressed........

If a CEO of a large company realizes a HUGE influx of cash because of the much lesser tax burden, what will that CEO and board do with that extra money?

a. The GOP tells us that the company will reward its workers and give them raises.,,,,OR

b. Will the company decide to buy back its own stock and NOT issue raises?....OR

c. Will the company use the money to invest in automation, thereby NOT ONLY not give raises but actually lay off more of its work force?

Objectively, use some logic and place yourself in the CEO's [expensive] shoes and opt for one of the 3 options above.

I hope none of the companies I own stock in decide to buy back shares.
That would make the price go up.
Higher stock prices are bad because...........why are they bad Nat?

• Banned
Keep track of ALL those republicans who will vote YES on this tax scam.....and FIRE their asses in 2018 and 2020.....

• Banned
I's like to see ONE (just one) elected GOPer openly state that he or she will quit congress if their tax scam does not create many more jobs and an increase in workers' salary by 2019...........Wouldn't THAT be "refreshing".....

(instead we have these weak-spined crooks telling us that by 2025 middle class tax breaks are VOIDED, while corporate tax breaks are FOREVER.)

Forum List

Back