Missa thinkin even Jar Jar can figure dis out

Jar Jar

Rookie
Oct 9, 2016
I recently watched all six Star Wars movies and the parallel to the current presidential contest is rather striking. On one hand, we have a somewhat naive narcissist, with less than polished rhetoric and on the other a polished psychopath with unsavory motives who wouldn't know the truth if it bit her on the ass. If you stop and think about it, the best analogy is if there were to be an election between Senator Palpitine and a young Anakin Skywalker (who recently attended the Jar Jar Binks School of public speaking). The debate is being moderated by the Sith controlled moderator of the senate (Lets just call him Darth Andy - I have to say this last debate *really* decided me on the election AND on ever listening to CNN as an authoritative source again, ever). In the wings influencing what the masses hear is the Senate, who consist largely of self interested, bureaucratic martinets, idiots who are too stupid to realize they are being guided by the Sith, and a far too small number of honest and competent senator. The first key to making such a decision is to examine everything and and do your *own* fact checking. Anything that comes through Palpatine, the Senate,
or the lens of young "Anakin Binks" is clearly suspect because each sees the world through the lens of their own distorted reality. For those of you who plan to side with the one who promises the most free shit, I suggest you take a look at how well that worked out the people of the republic.

Do you want Palpitine, who is smooth and has an agenda that benefits only themself. Or do you want idealistic, semi-competent young Anakin Binks. If you look at the most recent debate, you also want to keep in mind that it was moderated by the Sith controlled senate. Because, let's face it Anderson Cooper and Ms Martha were so biased that it might as well have been an Elect Hillary rally.

Anderson> The candidates will give their opening statements. SENATOR Palpitine.
(of course Hillary hasn't been Secretary for a while so why does she still carry the title? Am I the only one who see's an unfair bias here?)

Hillary> Blah blah blah. (after running 10 minutes over time). ... elect me empress, er, um I mean president. Yeah, that's it.

Anderson> MR. Binks

Trump> Missa fisrta like to say ...

Anderson> Your time is up.

Trump> But missa ...

Anderson> Silence!

Hillary> Thank you. Now here's all the ways my opponent is deluded and or lying...

Trump> Missa thinkin' this debate no bein' so fair

Hillary> (Yet ANOTHER condescending smile)

While I would normally be all for the toughest, most ruthless candidate it's perhaps not the best move in this case. Or, in the words of Admiral Akbar "It's a trap." Trust the admiral, he *knows* a trap when he see's one. The problem comes in when the most ruthless ruler is in it only for themself. Like, uhm, now for instance. If Palpatine was in it for the benefit of all, being a ruthless, high functioning psychopath wouldn't be too much of a problem. However, much like Palpitine, Darth Hillary has been preparing for too long to remake this country in the image of the empire. While he might not be as eloquently spoken and, somewhere, a village might be missing its idiot. However, I would submit that giving the presidency to a naive, narcissist with a speech impediment, even Anakin J.J. Trump, and control of the senate to the few members who have the best interest of the people at heart is a *far* better thing than giving control of *everything* to Darth Hillary.

Call me crazy but "Missa thinkin' havin' Little Anny an havin' lotsa babysitters better than havin' crazy evil Sith lady who killin' all da peoples she donta like."

Let's face it, the love child of Anakin Skywalker and Jar Jar Binks lacks the competence and support to do too much damage. And, in an election where both candidates are such a speeder wreck, our goal should be to minimize the damage the one selected can do in four years. In short, given the benefit of hindsight, even Jar Jar Binks could see Trump is the lesser of evils, including half the established Republican party. So, they question I pose to all of you is. Are YOU smarter than Jar Jar Binks. If you vote for Darth Hillary, missa thinkin not so much so.

Jar Jar

I recently watched all six Star Wars movies and the parallel to the current presidential contest is rather striking. On one hand, we have a somewhat naive narcissist, with less than polished rhetoric and on the other a polished psychopath with unsavory motives who wouldn't know the truth if it bit her on the ass. If you stop and think about it, the best analogy is if there were to be an election between Senator Palpitine and a young Anakin Skywalker (who recently attended the Jar Jar Binks School of public speaking). The debate is being moderated by the Sith controlled moderator of the senate (Lets just call him Darth Andy - I have to say this last debate *really* decided me on the election AND on ever listening to CNN as an authoritative source again, ever). In the wings influencing what the masses hear is the Senate, who consist largely of self interested, bureaucratic martinets, idiots who are too stupid to realize they are being guided by the Sith, and a far too small number of honest and competent senator. The first key to making such a decision is to examine everything and and do your *own* fact checking. Anything that comes through Palpatine, the Senate,
or the lens of young "Anakin Binks" is clearly suspect because each sees the world through the lens of their own distorted reality. For those of you who plan to side with the one who promises the most free shit, I suggest you take a look at how well that worked out the people of the republic.

Do you want Palpitine, who is smooth and has an agenda that benefits only themself. Or do you want idealistic, semi-competent young Anakin Binks. If you look at the most recent debate, you also want to keep in mind that it was moderated by the Sith controlled senate. Because, let's face it Anderson Cooper and Ms Martha were so biased that it might as well have been an Elect Hillary rally.

(of course Hillary hasn't been Secretary for a while so why does she still carry the title? Am I the only one who see's an unfair bias here?)

Hillary> Blah blah blah. (after running 10 minutes over time). ... elect me empress, er, um I mean president. Yeah, that's it.

Anderson> MR. Binks

Trump> But missa ...

Anderson> Silence!

Hillary> Thank you. Now here's all the ways my opponent is deluded and or lying...

While I would normally be all for the toughest, most ruthless candidate it's perhaps not the best move in this case. Or, in the words of Admiral Akbar "It's a trap." Trust the admiral, he *knows* a trap when he see's one. The problem comes in when the most ruthless ruler is in it only for themself. Like, uhm, now for instance. If Palpatine was in it for the benefit of all, being a ruthless, high functioning psychopath wouldn't be too much of a problem. However, much like Palpitine, Darth Hillary has been preparing for too long to remake this country in the image of the empire. While he might not be as eloquently spoken and, somewhere, a village might be missing its idiot. However, I would submit that giving the presidency to a naive, narcissist with a speech impediment, even Anakin J.J. Trump, and control of the senate to the few members who have the best interest of the people at heart is a *far* better thing than giving control of *everything* to Darth Hillary.

Call me crazy but "Missa thinkin' havin' Little Anny an havin' lotsa babysitters better than havin' crazy evil Sith lady who killin' all da peoples she donta like."

Let's face it, the love child of Anakin Skywalker and Jar Jar Binks lacks the competence and support to do too much damage. And, in an election where both candidates are such a speeder wreck, our goal should be to minimize the damage the one selected can do in four years. In short, given the benefit of hindsight, even Jar Jar Binks could see Trump is the lesser of evils, including half the established Republican party. So, they question I pose to all of you is. Are YOU smarter than Jar Jar Binks. If you vote for Darth Hillary, missa thinkin not so much so.

Jar Jar
Pretty damn good, Rookie.

Anderson> MR. Binks

Trump> But missa ...

Anderson> Silence!

Jar Jar
good-i-can-feel-your-anger-hillary-to-donald-trump-4092719.png

Forum List

Back