Never dawns on you that this stat along with the Democrat slavery is the reason for their ignorant belief that racism is keeping them poor instead of their own actions?

I'm not sure how the "Stat" that you are likely to be killed by a member of your own racial group keeps anyone down. White people are most likely to be killed by other white people. That doesn't keep them down, and no one points to it as a failing of the white race.

Kathy Zhu got her ass kicked out of UCF

Hopefully, Michigan will follow suit
So you like seeing women of color kicked out of places how racist.
I enjoy when bad shit happens to racists
No you enjoy calling people racist you don't agree with and ignoring the racist you do agree with.
]
I specified
Why she is a racist

We haven’t seen the worst
Nope the racist is you labeling anyone who criticizes a woman of color racist is the standard the left set so enjoy it.
She s spreading hate about American Muslim women wearing a hijab being oppressed

They are accepted as is, for what they are. That's why Muslims feel it's necessary to conduct public relations stunts.
Because it's clear they are a regressive woman hating cult, in it's basic unvarnished form.

And they are the only fundamentalist cult the left defends and protects. And when someone,
Kathy Zhu, stands up and speaks the truth, the fascist pigs on the left must beat her down.

Not seeing how she "spoke" the truth when she really doesn't understand the role of the Hijab (Hint- it's not just a headscarf but a whole array of dress for men and women). Much like "Jihad", it's one of those words that they use to scare westerners.

Our problem with the Islamic World is our own stupid policies, not that their culture or religion is any better or worse than ours.

Ummmm....we are talking about conservative resentment of women wearing a hijab
I thought the thread was about Kathy Zhu getting penalized for saying the hijab is a symbol of women's second class status under Islam. That's not quite the same as Omar wearing her symbol of theocratic oppression on the floor of Congress.

She s spreading hate about American Muslim women wearing a hijab being oppressed
She's spreading education about the purpose of the hijab. If you hate that's your choice.
Nowhere does Zhu advocate hate. That's your lying bulllshit again, and no one is surprised you are a liar.

So you like seeing women of color kicked out of places how racist.
I enjoy when bad shit happens to racists
No you enjoy calling people racist you don't agree with and ignoring the racist you do agree with.
]
I specified
Why she is a racist

We haven’t seen the worst
Nope the racist is you labeling anyone who criticizes a woman of color racist is the standard the left set so enjoy it.
Now now your still being racist keep that up and your going have to turn in your race card in to the PC police.

I thought the thread was about Kathy Zhu getting penalized for saying the hijab is a symbol of women's second class status under Islam. That's not quite the same as Omar wearing her symbol of theocratic oppression on the floor of Congress.

Well, yes, when you say ignorant, Islamophobic things, and you live in a state with a large Islamic population, you'll probably be penalized.

She's spreading education about the purpose of the hijab. If you hate that's your choice.
Nowhere does Zhu advocate hate. That's your lying bulllshit again, and no one is surprised you are a liar.

Well, maybe if she wasn't completely ignorant of what "Hijab" means, her "education" would be more impressive.

Hijab - Wikipedia

The hadith sources specify the details of hijab (Islamic rules of dress) for men and women, exegesis of the Qur'anic verses narrated by sahabah, and are a major source which scholars used to derive their rulings.[22][23][24]

Of course, headscarfs aren't unique to Islam.

upload_2019-7-21_15-33-26.jpeg

They are mostly run by progressive nitwits.

Progressives mock beauty pageants
It is conservatives who want their daughters to grow up to be a beauty queen

Yet they run them, or at least have the political influence over them.

The progressives that hate pageants are the same ones your side is shaming because they won't go for the whole Tran thing.
Sure they do

Is Trump a progressive?

I said "RUN" the pageants, not own them.
Trump didn’t run the pageants?
Guess he was just in it to see young girls getting dressed

He owned one pageant. It was run by others.

Progressives mock beauty pageants
It is conservatives who want their daughters to grow up to be a beauty queen

Yet they run them, or at least have the political influence over them.

The progressives that hate pageants are the same ones your side is shaming because they won't go for the whole Tran thing.
Sure they do

Is Trump a progressive?

I said "RUN" the pageants, not own them.
Trump didn’t run the pageants?
Guess he was just in it to see young girls getting dressed

He owned one pageant. It was run by others.
Never knew Trump to be so timid about things he owns

Never dawns on you that this stat along with the Democrat slavery is the reason for their ignorant belief that racism is keeping them poor instead of their own actions?

I'm not sure how the "Stat" that you are likely to be killed by a member of your own racial group keeps anyone down. White people are most likely to be killed by other white people. That doesn't keep them down, and no one points to it as a failing of the white race.
That wasn't what you posted was it ? You posted that they blamed racism for their troubles. I almost forgot how dishonest you are

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using Tapatalk

Well, yes, when you say ignorant, Islamophobic things, and you live in a state with a large Islamic population, you'll probably be penalized.

Well, maybe if she wasn't completely ignorant of what "Hijab" means, her "education" would be more impressive.

Hijab - Wikipedia

The hadith sources specify the details of hijab (Islamic rules of dress) for men and women, exegesis of the Qur'anic verses narrated by sahabah, and are a major source which scholars used to derive their rulings.[22][23][24]

Of course, headscarfs aren't unique to Islam.

View attachment 270387
None of the others stone a woman to death for not wareing them

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using Tapatalk

Instead of keep blabbering you can search and read it for yourself. Dude.
You aren't very bright and you are being rude. A bad combination if you want an exchange. I already made my position very clear. You must have that Jim Beam drip going real good.

Don't expect me to entertain you any more.;

Perhaps you are to fucking dumb to understand that this woman supposed to represent the whole state of Michigan as NEUTRAL.

What if she wear BLM t shirt is that acceptable?

Is the whole state of Michigan share the same view, opinions and political views like her?
I asked this question several times but all of you coward refused to answer a simple question.
It would be acceptable to you.

Hell NO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are talking AMERICAN Muslim women and no, they are no more oppressed than Christian women.

Kathy Zhu claiming that they have no choice in wearing a hijab is a bigoted statement trying to generate hate towards Muslims
"Regarding the hijab incident, she wrote that “a Muslim woman tried to forcibly put a hijab on my head without my permission.”

“What’s ‘insensitive’ is that women in the Middle East are getting stoned to death for refusing to obey their husband’s orders to wear hijabs,” Zhu added.

Jesus Christ! You lie about things that can be easily checked. What's wrong with you?
Where do you see Zhu talking about American Muslim women being forced into a hijab?
I don't see that at all.

You are lying. No one force her to wear hijab....... This is the real story in 2018 World Hijab Day..... She went to this place then start writing her own political attack against Muslim.

A University of Central Florida freshman drew national attention this week after she posted on Twitter about a Muslim group at her school offering students the opportunity to try on a hijab.
Kathy Zhu, 19, said she was walking between classes about noon Thursday, which was annual World Hijab Day, when she passed a Muslim Student Association tent near the Student Union.

She posted three photos and wrote “there’s a ‘try a hijab on’ booth at my college campus. So you’re telling me that it’s now just a fashion accessory and not a religious thing? Or are you just trying to get women used to being oppressed under Islam?”

They are accepted as is, for what they are. That's why Muslims feel it's necessary to conduct public relations stunts.
Because it's clear they are a regressive woman hating cult, in it's basic unvarnished form.

And they are the only fundamentalist cult the left defends and protects. And when someone,
Kathy Zhu, stands up and speaks the truth, the fascist pigs on the left must beat her down.

Not seeing how she "spoke" the truth when she really doesn't understand the role of the Hijab (Hint- it's not just a headscarf but a whole array of dress for men and women). Much like "Jihad", it's one of those words that they use to scare westerners.

Our problem with the Islamic World is our own stupid policies, not that their culture or religion is any better or worse than ours.
If their religion ruled, you wouldn't be posting.

Forum List

Back