None of the others stone a woman to death for not wareing them
Zhu is being hated by leftist shitbags for pointing this out. Hijabs, or lack of hijabs, can be a cause of death for some women.
But she's bright. I'm sure she knows how the Marxist-Leninists play their dirty scummy game
of personal destruction and blacklisting.

Last edited:
Her opinions are "an issue". What's the issue? She is too conservative.

D_ztkxkXYAARFPc.jpg

Miss World America Strips Trump Supporter of her Miss Michigan Title Over 'Offensive, Insensitive and Inappropriate' Tweets
The organization that runs the Miss World America, clearly are racist as the woman they've stripped of her title, is of Asian descent.

The organization that runs the Miss World America, clearly are racist as the woman they've stripped of her title, is of Asian descent.
Asians have never been a group susceptible to the racial coloring book the left draws in. They are often far too self reliant and resistant to the Grasshopperist mentality of leftists.

Yes. They are a racial minority. No, they aren't black or Hispanic. I think Kathy Zhu is fantastic and I hope she winds up working somewhere at the White House or in a conservative think tank.

I like her, particularly this.

Zhu wrote in reply: “Statistics and facts are not always pleasant. It’s disgusting how you would rather lie to the public’s face than be supportive of someone that is trying to make a difference by talking about subjects that no one dares to say.”

Democrats only want facts that support their agenda, other facts are off limits. For example, she pointed out that most black are killed by other blacks. Evidently, that little factoid is very offensive to some.

So they are basically If you refuse to lie and compromise your integrity and free will you are unfit to be Miss Michigan. I'd shit on the tiara and return it to them wrapped in a MAGA banner!:abgg2q.jpg:

None of the others stone a woman to death for not wareing them

They really don't do that with Islamic women, either. In fact, most Islamic women don't practice Hijab.

Ohhhh she told the truth. No wonder she was stripped of the title.

No, she displayed her ignorance... that's why she was stripped of her title.

No point sending them to college if they don't learn nuthin'.

She is a Nazi
Send her back ......send her back....SEND HER BACK

How is she a Nazi? When did she say anything Negative about the US? She has every right too as we have gone insane because of people like you aka idiots.

This is typical Right-winger. He doesn't care what he is saying is objectively wrong. He's just screaming because he has nothing else to support is ridiculous positions.

She is a Nazi

How is she a Nazi? When did she say anything Negative about the US? She has every right too as we have gone insane because of people like you aka idiots.

This is typical Right-winger. He doesn't care what he is saying is objectively wrong. He's just screaming because he has nothing else to support is ridiculous positions.
Who?

She is a Nazi

Who?

The guy named "Right-winger" he's a crazy left-wing loony. He is just screaming, because that's all he can do. I've never seen him intelligently debate anything since I've been on this forum.

She is a Nazi

Who?

The guy named "Right-winger" he's a crazy left-wing loony. He is just screaming, because that's all he can do. I've never seen him intelligently debate anything since I've been on this forum.

He is an unemployed parasite. Good call.

She is a Nazi

Who?

Wait a minute...has anyone ever seen rightwinger and Al Gore in the same room together?

Who?

Wait a minute...has anyone ever seen rightwinger and Al Gore in the same room together?

Yes. They were discovering the internet

To me, if that title means enough to her, she needs to get up there and fight for it.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

P.S. Then again, if it were me, getting stripped of the triumph because of my beliefs being what they are may be considered the greater accomplishment. :) :) :)

Forum List

Back