Miss Alabama thinks the Dallas Shooter is a Martyr..;;

She also says she cannot feel sad for the police that were killed.

First of all she should have her title stripped....she has a right to here beliefs but she should have kept them to herself....to come out publicly and state what she did is reprehensible and should not be allowed to hold the Title of Miss Alabma...not even to mention she is butt ugly.

Justin Holcomb - First Black Miss Alabama: "I Don't Feel Sad for the Officers that Lost Their Lives...Shooter was a Martyr"
Typical of the liberals in this nation. She is ugly too. I find nothing attractive about her ugly ass.

How is that the least bit relevant to anything?

And where do you hang out to acquire a picture of her ass?
She needs to keep her mouth shut.

Zat so.
And why does she "need" that?

And who the fuck appointed you Minister of What Other People Need? Or is it just Grand Judge of What Other People are Permitted to Say?

Now answer the question, fucking fascist --- how is "ugly" or "attractive" in any way relevant here?

First of all she should have her title stripped....she has a right to here beliefs but she should have kept them to herself....to come out publicly and state what she did is reprehensible and should not be allowed to hold the Title of Miss Alabma...not even to mention she is butt ugly.

Justin Holcomb - First Black Miss Alabama: "I Don't Feel Sad for the Officers that Lost Their Lives...Shooter was a Martyr"
Black Lies Matter folks love this pic

CnG9qXzWEAA8emP.jpg

Yep, that's all over Twitter. Now we know how these people really feel, and there's no going back.
Yep. Democrats have shown their true colors as anti-American hate mongers.

Typical of the liberals in this nation. She is ugly too. I find nothing attractive about her ugly ass.

Zat so.

And who the fuck appointed you Minister of What Other People Need? Or is it just Grand Judge of What Other People are Permitted to Say?

Fucking fascist.
My ribbons and medals and combat time give me the privilege of being the "minister of what other people say" especially in an era of biased liberal media. So fuck you.

Zat so.

Now answer the question, fucking fascist --- how is "ugly" or "attractive" in any way relevant here?

My ribbons and medals and combat time give me the privilege of being the "minister of what other people say" especially in an era of biased liberal media. So fuck you.

Ummmmmm ..... no, they don't Sparkles. So fuck you. Fucking authoritarian asshole.

Now answer the goddam question, wimp.

CnG9qXzWEAA8emP.jpg

Funny that you're the one that keeps running it then.
I have posted it exactly one time anywhere on the internet.

You Dimbocrats are just embarrassed that you are supporting murderous thugs against our peace officers and hate it getting out.

Zat so.

Ummmmmm ..... no, they don't Sparkles. So fuck you. Fucking authoritarian asshole.

Yes, that strap on makes your ass look bigger.

Zat so.

One thing for certain her looks were not relevant to da Alabama judges....they decided to choose based on race....quite obvious.

Zat so.

My answer is that some people walk it like they talk it. Some people have served this nation and have a right to comment. Some people are cowards. Some people want to piss moan and complain without right to do so. That person would be you.

CnG9qXzWEAA8emP.jpg

Funny that you're the one that keeps running it then.
I have posted it exactly one time anywhere on the internet.

You Dimbocrats are just embarrassed that you are supporting murderous thugs against our peace officers and hate it getting out.

Pull much out of your ass? Or do you actually have links to this "support" of murderous thugs? Or for that matter any posts on the topic at all saying anything? Or to me being a member of a political party anytime anywhere?

No, didn't think so. You're a self-proctologist, and so bereft of point that you're reduced to bringing in salacious horror pics you find on the internets and then strawmanning it to some entity not even present.

You're dismissed, Hunior.

Zat so.

My answer is that some people walk it like they talk it. Some people have served this nation and have a right to comment. Some people are cowards. Some people want to piss moan and complain without right to do so. That person would be you.

Umm... I'm the one who put the question to you, Wimp. The one you're still bravely running away from.

Unfortunately, to a lot of people he may very well be a martry.

Those are the ones we need to watch or lock up...put them in concertina cities and or deport them....such radicalized peeps are very apt to go out and take action against the USA.

Zat so.

Umm... I'm the one who put the question to you, Wimp. The one you're still bravely running away from.
I do not know what your looking for with regards to an answer. Her ass is so humongous the weather channel has precipitation rates for the east and west side of her ass.

Really. So when an opinion is at variance with yours it should just "keep to itself", should it.
Umm... how is that different from censorship again?

"Miss Alabama" --- that's a Donald Rump thing isn't it? Or is that limited to East European blondes?

Soooo, you trying for 2nd dumbest statement about these heinous murders? Cause if you are you're doing real good.

I have never heard a Miss anyone ever make any sense when asked a straight forward question. They look and act and talk like they are as dumb as a wash board. Excuse me all wash boards, at least you are useful and not useless.

Everyone should feel sorry for those cops who were shot and killed by that idiot asshole. They were out there just doing their job. Probably all of them were decent cops, and showed respect to all that they came into contact with. At least the killer is dead. He saved the taxpayer a lot of money by him killing himself and not having to go to trial where it would cost the taxpayer thousands of tax dollars. One consolation indeed.

free speech and all..............but idiots should not be given a public mic and have what they say broadcast as if they are an expert/authority on the subject.

Really. So when an opinion is at variance with yours it should just "keep to itself", should it.
Umm... how is that different from censorship again?

"Miss Alabama" --- that's a Donald Rump thing isn't it? Or is that limited to East European blondes?

Soooo, you trying for 2nd dumbest statement about these heinous murders? Cause if you are you're doing real good.

I believe in free speech.
So sue me.

Forum List

Back