Miss Alabama thinks the Dallas Shooter is a Martyr..;;

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
Dayem that black Miss Alabama is one ugly SOB. Here is the 2014 Miss Alabama back when the concept was to have beautiful women compete.

Central-Alabama.jpg

She also says she cannot feel sad for the police that were killed.

First of all she should have her title stripped....she has a right to here beliefs but she should have kept them to herself....to come out publicly and state what she did is reprehensible and should not be allowed to hold the Title of Miss Alabma...not even to mention she is butt ugly.

Justin Holcomb - First Black Miss Alabama: "I Don't Feel Sad for the Officers that Lost Their Lives...Shooter was a Martyr"

Really. So when an opinion is at variance with yours it should just "keep to itself", should it.
Umm... how is that different from censorship again?

"Miss Alabama" --- that's a Donald Rump thing isn't it? Or is that limited to East European blondes?

First of all she should have her title stripped....she has a right to here beliefs but she should have kept them to herself....to come out publicly and state what she did is reprehensible and should not be allowed to hold the Title of Miss Alabma...not even to mention she is butt ugly.

Justin Holcomb - First Black Miss Alabama: "I Don't Feel Sad for the Officers that Lost Their Lives...Shooter was a Martyr"

Really. So when an opinion is at variance with yours it should just "keep to itself", should it.

"Miss Alabama" --- that's a Donald Rump thing isn't it? Or is that limited to East European blondes?

Seems the Miss BLACK Alabama pageant is limited to African porch monkeys.

Kalyn Chapman James, first black Miss Alabama, calls Dallas cop killer a ‘martyr’

swoon liberals! swoon and excuse the disgusting behavior of your protected status group members.
Look, what this guy did was wrong. He's dead, he's gone, he paid the price of what he did with his LIFE....he's dead. What this chic said is fucked up, the cops that were killed are the real martyr's...FOR EVERY FUCKED UP BAD COP THAT'S ALIVE AND STILL KILLING UNARMED BLACKS.

But you white mf's need to understand one fuckin thing....nigga's can get pissed off too. YOu white bitches don't have a monoply on anger and being pissed the fuck off....FOR THE LAST GOTDAMNED TIME, ITS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOTDAMIT!!!!

Kalyn Chapman James, first black Miss Alabama, calls Dallas cop killer a ‘martyr’

swoon liberals! swoon and excuse the disgusting behavior of your protected status group members.

Why was she competing in the Miss Alabama pageant. I thought there was a Miss Black Alabama pageant. Let her compete with her own kind.
Yeah and let white whores be with their own kind....but since they're not, cause everybody hates white men, lets just agree to STFU!!!

Look, what this guy did was wrong. He's dead, he's gone, he paid the price of what he did with his LIFE....he's dead. What this chic said is fucked up, the cops that were killed are the real martyr's...FOR EVERY FUCKED UP BAD COP THAT'S ALIVE AND STILL KILLING UNARMED BLACKS.

But you white mf's need to understand one fuckin thing....nigga's can get pissed off too. YOu white bitches don't have a monoply on anger and being pissed the fuck off....FOR THE LAST GOTDAMNED TIME, ITS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOTDAMIT!!!!

The problem is when you black mf's get mad, innocent people die. Remember when white people rioted after OJ was acquitted? Me, neither.

Ewwww...she's fugly inside and out.

I don't know why she thinks she is relevant

It's amazing what appeasing and affirmative action can do to get a winner.

Seems the Miss BLACK Alabama pageant is limited to African porch monkeys.
My guess is her family was to poor to afford a porch. Most likely just a step monkey.

'Bama stupidity is not limited by skin color

I though Alabama has a Miss Black Alabama pageant. Seems this girl couldn't win with her own kind and had to get the affirmative action vote this time around.
She was Miss Alabama 23 years ago genius. Let me guess... you're from 'Bama too? Or at least have family there? You're showing clear signs of being an Alabama retard.

Forum List

Back