DHS Chief: It's Still Too Early to Call Dallas Attack on Police a Hate Crime

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
We have had some messed up administrations in Washington before and we have had some messed up Governmental agencies before..........but no administration and no Government agency we have had anytime in our history can be compared to the current stupidity that comes out of Washington and most especially the so called Department of Homeland Security....absolutely ridiculous.

I suppose the DHS is really in a quandary because they cannot call the Dallas Massacre workplace violence...of course they have already blamed guns but they sense the people are not buying that...so can anyone guess what term they will eventually use to describe the horrendous massacre in Dallas?

DHS Chief: It's Still Too Early to Call Dallas Attack on Police a Hate Crime

So the man says he wanted to kill white people especially white cops but they are not sure if it's a hate crime. I believe I will call bullshit on that.

The far-left ruling hive has determined that due to some current day myth called 'white privilege', whites do not have the privilege of being called victims of hate crimes.

Wow, how else can such an act be labeled? It sounds like a hate crime to me.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me if it isn't out of self defense, any killing should be labeled a hate crime.

Of course, it is a hate crime. Another sick mind answering hate with hate, and killing people in the name of that hate. And there are those, many of whom have posted here, that approve of those actions in the name of hate, because it validates their own hate. Sad and sick. And a detriment to this great nation.

Forum List

Back