Mis-Directed Outrage

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
dailywire.com21-Year-Old Woman Shot And Killed By Friend After Beating Him In Pickup Basketball Game: Report— News —21-Year-Old Woman Shot And Killed By Friend After Beating Him In Pickup Basketball Game: ReportBy John Rigolizzo•Oct 9, 2022 DailyWire.com•FacebookTwitterMailBasketball on basketball court/Getty Images A 21-year-old woman in Texas was reportedly shot and killed by a friend after she...

Isn't it outrageous that this guy killed a woman after losing to her (team) in a pickup game of basketball?

But wait a second. He didn't kill her because her team won. He killed her because she TAUNTED him after the win.

Taunting is part of the culture in certain communities, but it's not cool. Cool people win and/or lose with class. Taunting is bullshit. And it got this woman killed.

Thank Muhammad Ali, The Godfather of taunting among African American yoots.

Thank Muhammad Ali, The Godfather of taunting among African American yoots.

I have to excuse Mr. Ali on this. He was taunting his opponents to draw heat on himself, encourage people to buy tickets or tune in to see him get his comeuppance.

Strictly business, and business that helped his opponents bottom line as well.

These folks in Texas didn't make any money on this- why mock the defeated opponent like you are Fred Fucking Blassie or something.

Before M. Ali, you NEVER saw Black athletes "spiking the ball" in public. Regardless of his motivations or expectations, he ushered in the era where Blacks in sports could taunt their opponents, ridicule them when they were defeated, etc. He is the GODFATHER of taunting, which has become ubiquitous in the Black community.

It got this girl killed. Not basketball.

Killing Slavs is part of the culture in certain communities as well ... that doesn't make it right ... I find the taunting going on in professional gridiron football to be disgusting, these players should be hospitalized next series of downs ... phaw ... the NFL is pussy anymore ...

Strap knives to their feet and give them six foot long sticks ... see where taunting gets us to then ...

Back around '75 there was a pick-up basketball game going on at our local park and myself and a couple of friends were watching it and two guys got in a fight....The friend of the loser of the fight gave him a 12 guage shotgun and he killed the winner.

Boom! A load of #8 shot (it was dove season) to the center of the chest at about 5'.....The guy was dead when he hit the ground.....The cops came (my dad was on duty) and toted the killer and the guy who gave him the gun off to jail.....No bail for either.

At the trials sentences of 60 years (killer) and 40 years (gun giver) were handed down to the perps. A much, much, simpler time.

Forum List

Back