Minute By Minute Details of the Parkland Massacre

They actually want to arm teachers there now-
Parkland commission's recommendation for armed teachers draws backlash
The Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School Public Safety Commission voted 13-1 Wednesday to recommend the state Legislature allow teachers who volunteer and undergo extensive background checks and training be allowed to carry concealed guns on campus to stop future shootings.

Multiple failures of teachers and law enforcement to do their jobs.

UNPREPARED AND OVERWHELMED

Getting rid of gun free zones would keep these shooters away.

If I remember correctly it was due to Obie policies that the shooter was running around free and easy? Kind of another mini-sanctuary policy for hoodlums. Extra tolerance.

If I remember correctly it was due to Obie policies that the shooter was running around free and easy? Kind of another mini-sanctuary policy for hoodlums. Extra tolerance.
Blame School Board politics for using the program to mask problems. There is absolutely good reasoning and evidence behind the actual policies, but it was allowed to go too far at Parkland. They wanted to look "hoodlum free" for all the reasons a school in a wealthy suburb wants to hide its underbelly.
Hopefully they have learned the lesson on that, too.

No
The negative effects of Obama's ‘positive’ school discipline policies - NY Daily News
Blame School Board politics for using the program to mask problems. There is absolutely good reasoning and evidence behind the actual policies, but it was allowed to go too far at Parkland. They wanted to look "hoodlum free" for all the reasons a school in a wealthy suburb wants to hide its underbelly.

Fed funding would dry up if they don’t play along....or so I heard on AM talk radio. I am lazy on a small phone now. I Refuse to look it up. I come from long line of quitters. My mother was a quitter. I had retrievers that would not fetch.

Fed funding would dry up if they don’t play along....or so I heard on AM talk radio. I am lazy on a small phone now. I Refuse to look it up. I come from long line of quitters. My mother was a quitter. I had retrievers that would not fetch.
I'm sorry to hear that, Old Yeller. LOL

Obama ordered schools to not take action against kids they think might go on a shooting spree like this kid did.

Trump has since reversed this crazy policy, posing you Leftards off to no end.

"There is absolutely good reasoning and evidence behind the actual policies..."

You couldn't be more wrong.
You could try to be, but you wouldn't succeed.

See if you can defend that Obama policy:

In typical misguided Liberal logic, rather than address the behavior problem of minority youth, the Obamunists decided to simply pretend it doesn’t exist….and insist that normal folks also play along.

The Left conspired to hide the out-of-proportion disruption of public schools by minority students.

The Obama administration threatened any school that disciplined black and Hispanic students beyond the rate of white and Asian kids, with DoJ racial charges.

The Obamunists bribed police, with grants to their departments, to overlook charges that should have been brought against minority youth.

This resulted in Nikolas Cruz being able to pass a background check, and purchase weapons used to kill 17 innocents.

The dead and crippled at Parkland disagree.

Forum List

Back