Trump says Democrats are child killers.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Trump blames child border deaths on Democrats

Rich coming from the leader of a party that uses sick and disabled children to score political points:

5337-1516508936-102951362ab9aabf650f4cd34d476d9b.jpg

And Republicans passed Kavanaugh with a one person majority.

Republicans control the entire government.

How can it be Democrats fault?

• Banned
I suspect Trump is desperate to keep people from talking about his criminal behavior.

“We have a major deadline that is coming up, and this is not an arbitrary deadline. This is a real deadline that many states are facing. We have representatives from many of those states — Washington, Kentucky, Alabama, Oregon, Louisiana, Virginia — CHIP funding is going to run out. For 60,000 children in Washington state and 9 million children across the country, it is urgent that we fix this.

“The CR, the continuing resolution, funds CHIP for six years. Let me say that again: six years. It’s the longest extension of CHIP in the history of this program.

“Nearly all of the Democrats, unfortunately in the House, have voted against CHIP three times now. They’ve pushed us to this critical deadline when the government funding runs out on Friday. And now they’re threatening to hold this up over DACA.

“No just let me be clear: I want a DACA fix, too. I’m disappointed that we don’t have one. We have until March. There’s no good reason to punish children today by keeping Congress from passing the CHIP authorization. By voting against this continuing resolution, not only are they voting to shut down the government, they’re voting to deny children access to critical health care when they need it.
Why won’t the Democrats vote for CHIP funding?

Now, when it comes to the deaths of these 2 children, who immediately blamed Trump, when he had nothing to do with it? Tell us, rdean.
Now, the Dems have been caught being involved in helping these immigrants get to the border, even knowing the risks it entails. Why, rdean? Why? To satisfy their own needs, rather than the safety of these children.

Rich coming from the leader of a party that uses sick and disabled children to score political points:

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooof course Don says wack shit that contradicts his own crap; news?

• Banned
“We have a major deadline that is coming up, and this is not an arbitrary deadline. This is a real deadline that many states are facing. We have representatives from many of those states — Washington, Kentucky, Alabama, Oregon, Louisiana, Virginia — CHIP funding is going to run out. For 60,000 children in Washington state and 9 million children across the country, it is urgent that we fix this.

“The CR, the continuing resolution, funds CHIP for six years. Let me say that again: six years. It’s the longest extension of CHIP in the history of this program.

“Nearly all of the Democrats, unfortunately in the House, have voted against CHIP three times now. They’ve pushed us to this critical deadline when the government funding runs out on Friday. And now they’re threatening to hold this up over DACA.

“No just let me be clear: I want a DACA fix, too. I’m disappointed that we don’t have one. We have until March. There’s no good reason to punish children today by keeping Congress from passing the CHIP authorization. By voting against this continuing resolution, not only are they voting to shut down the government, they’re voting to deny children access to critical health care when they need it.
Why won’t the Democrats vote for CHIP funding?

Now, when it comes to the deaths of these 2 children, who immediately blamed Trump, when he had nothing to do with it? Tell us, rdean.
Now, the Dems have been caught being involved in helping these immigrants get to the border, even knowing the risks it entails. Why, rdean? Why? To satisfy their own needs, rather than the safety of these children.

Hellooooooooooo, knock knock.

They didn't need 60 votes to confirm Kavanaugh.

They don't need 60 votes now.

You people need to stop with the stupid fukery. Republicans control the entire government until Jan 3rd.

PERIOD!

What is it you guys don't get?

We import more steel from Canada, Mexico, and Brazil, than Russia. And we have plants starting back up here in the US. Facts are not your strong suit or the authors.
Maybe it's the Russians fault? ... :dunno:
Guess Who Is Likely To Profit If Trump Gets His Border Wall? RUSSIAN Steel

-----------

Russia is going to profit from the Wall, just like they do from the Keystone Pipeline.

Sorry to break it to you people, when Trump fuks the country, he get's you guys too.

We import more steel from Canada, Mexico, and Brazil, than Russia. And we have plants starting back up here in the US. Facts are not your strong suit or the authors.
-----------

Russia is going to profit from the Wall, just like they do from the Keystone Pipeline.

Sorry to break it to you people, when Trump fuks the country, he get's you guys too.

Import? Wasn't Don going to bring all that back home?

Guess Who Is Likely To Profit If Trump Gets His Border Wall? RUSSIAN Steel

-----------

No, U.S. Steel is not opening six new mills
tom-false.png

Stupid is neither funny nor clever.

In fact, normal people are embarrassed by stupid.

Unfortunately, those don't include Republicans.

Did I not mention we have plants starting back up here?
-----------

-----------

Apparently not enough. But I must say, the development of coal country is just going gangbusters isn't it now. Surely it will be different this time, the coal industry has learned so much from it's thuggish murderous past and will leave some of their extracted wealth behind for the citizens of the states involved. Go W Va!

Well you do support human trafficking across the border, to include children. Thus, you support child endangerment and those that get die while crossing.

See post 18
-----------

Apparently not enough. But I must say, the development of coal country is just going gangbusters isn't it now. Surely it will be different this time, the coal industry has learned so much from it's thuggish murderous past and will leave some of their extracted wealth behind for the citizens of the states involved. Go W Va!

Exactly

The fetus has a different DNA than its mother or father so he fetus is not the woman's body

Yes this killing has brought a big imbalance of young to old that also helps destroy a nation

Trump will have to get the men to rise up and save this nation

Forum List

Back