Minnesotas Castile had been pulled over 52 times!

Was he some lifelong criminal ? No, no record of any criminal charges. Just 86 citations for bullshit driving while black offenses . Most citations were dismissed .

Now the cops audio says he pulled him over for matching the description of some robbery suspect . (Black guy wh dreadlocks ! Gasp!)

The dude was an expert at being pulled over . You really think he reached for his gun?? Totally profiling this dude . And the minn police are known for it .
Black man shot by officer in Minnesota had been pulled over 52 times by police

The AP story says the answer may never be known, but it cites a 2003 racial profiling study in Minnesota that found participating police departments stopped minority drivers and searched them at greater rates than whites. Police were less likely to find contraband on blacks than on whites in the searches.
Did it ever occur to you that he's a really bad driver that does really stupid shit. Or like some people, think traffic laws do no apply to them.
hey limp wrist. There are two kinds of racism.
Singling out a person because of their race.
NOT singling a person pit because of their race.

Orrrrrr more likely , he's constantly profiled , being tailed by bias cops, having his plate run, being pulled over for fake ass reasons by cops on a fishing expedition .

52 times !? Most of the citations dismissed ? Open your eyes .
Bullshit! 52 stops? He had to be fucking up minimum 60% of those stops. That leaves 31 valid stops in how many years? I've been stopped a dozen times in 50 years of driving. All but one was valid.
I've been riding Harley Davidsons most of that 50 years and if you think blacks get profiled more, you're and even bigger idiot than I previously thought.

Was he some lifelong criminal ? No, no record of any criminal charges. Just 86 citations for bullshit driving while black offenses . Most citations were dismissed .

Now the cops audio says he pulled him over for matching the description of some robbery suspect . (Black guy wh dreadlocks ! Gasp!)

The dude was an expert at being pulled over . You really think he reached for his gun?? Totally profiling this dude . And the minn police are known for it .

The AP story says the answer may never be known, but it cites a 2003 racial profiling study in Minnesota that found participating police departments stopped minority drivers and searched them at greater rates than whites. Police were less likely to find contraband on blacks than on whites in the searches.
Did it ever occur to you that he's a really bad driver that does really stupid shit. Or like some people, think traffic laws do no apply to them.

Orrrrrr more likely , he's constantly profiled , being tailed by bias cops, having his plate run, being pulled over for fake ass reasons by cops on a fishing expedition .

Bullshit! 52 stops? He had to be fucking up minimum 60% of those stops. That leaves 31 valid stops in how many years? I've been stopped a dozen times in 50 years of driving. All but one was valid.
I've been riding Harley Davidsons most of that 50 years and if you think blacks get profiled more, you're and even bigger idiot than I previously thought.

Uh............Ernie................hate to tell you but MOST bikers don't get pulled over or profiled. The ones that do get hassled usually are those that belong to known 1 percenter groups like the Bandidos or Hells Angels.

Well you really showed me with your examples of being stopped a fraction of the time of this guy. !!

By the way. 1/2 the cops out there own Harley. Rice burners get stopped more.

Was he shot by a white guy? You cant answer that can you.
Why is that relevant? The OP was talking about the race of the person pulled over, but never mentions the race of the shooter.

It's about bias police and bias departments . Not the race of the police .

No..

When are kids going to figure out they will get pulled over for flashy cars?
God damn ...Its not rocket science, a cop magnet.

Drive a Taurus and deal as much as you want, pimp as much as you want,
No cop will care

timmy is misleading

that was 55 convictions on his record

Philando Castile: Arrest Record, Criminal & Traffic History & Rap Sheet

Uh............Ernie................hate to tell you but MOST bikers don't get pulled over or profiled. The ones that do get hassled usually are those that belong to known 1 percenter groups like the Bandidos or Hells Angels.
Bullshit. Been riding 50 damned years. More than one time got the shit kicked out of me by cops that hated bikers. Never once did I try to unholster a weapon on one despite having MY civil rights violated.

timmy is misleading

55 convictions? Why was he on the street, much less driving?

I guess you missed that most of the charges were dropped Jon.

there are 55 traffic offenses on his record

if half have been dropped he probably had over 100

so i dont know who is feeding you that line of bs

you can also look it up yourself and see the same

http://pa.courts.state.mn.us/default.aspx

Yeah . Bunch of bullshit stops after the cops ran his plates .

Article gets into how he "looked like an armed robber " cause of his hair and nose???? Then why roll up like its a regular traffic stop? Wouldn't u call backup if you pulled over a suspected arm robber ?

timmy is misleading

55 convictions? Why was he on the street, much less driving?

he was probably without a drivers license

just because it is revoked doesnt meant you cant drive

lots of driving after revocations

--LOL

Article gets into how he "looked like an armed robber " cause of his hair and nose???? Then why roll up like its a regular traffic stop? Wouldn't u call backup if you pulled over a suspected arm robber ?

how uninformed are you

he did have back up

there is another cop that witnessed the whole thing

how uninformed are you

he did have back up

Great . Was the other guy a trigger happy spaz too?

Wouldn't they order a suspected robber out of the car ?

how uninformed are you

he did have back up

Great . Was the other guy a trigger happy spaz too?

Wouldn't they order a suspected robber out of the car ?

the cop says he wasnt following lawful orders

when told to stop moving

are always so ill informed

Forum List

Back