Min. wage in Australia is $15, $13 in NZ- ours is lowest in the modern world by $2..

No one is happy til everyone is happy, like Australia and NZ.
Really? They're all happy? Did you ask them?

Your irrational unicorns-and-rainbows politics aside, what do you do with people who want to be unhappy (like most leftists)? Are you going to to legislate happiness for everyone? Put them in jail? Do you execute the clinically depressed for crimes against the state?

FrankieGoesToLaLaLand, you didn't answer my questions.

He can't...he only has sticky keys with spam results programmed into them.

If it goes outside the realm of his 26 answers.....don't hold your breath.

I have never been happier than when my fees reached $100 an hour.
Make the world happy, everyone gets $100 an hour.
Yea happy!

CORPORATIONS DO NOT, NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL PAY TAXES

PEOPLE PAY TAXES
All a corporation does is add it on in the cost of their goods and services to the CONSUMER, THE PEOPLE.

But corporations are people.

A corporation is owned by the shareholders, people.
And under the current system they are TAXED twice on their investment in any corporation.
FIRST under the absurd "corporate" tax rate BEFORE dividends are paid and again on dividend income. TWICE.
Who else OTHER than shareholders owns a corporation?

Nobody in the modern world isas screwed over as the US non rich. Great job, Pubbies! Silly dupes!

Right. That's why millions of the "non-rich" from other countries are trying so hard to get here.

The poor in America are better off than the middle class in Europe.

You are absolutely clueless, tax evader. Thanks to Pubs wanting cheap labor, they can work here without real papers

Get some rest. A living wage is not collectivism. Screaming communism at inteligent, fair capitalism is pure Pub duperie...

It sure as hell is collectivism, you fucking dolt. It's a government mandated wage. Everything the government does is "collectivism," by definition.

Nonsense. Look it up,dittohead ignorami. I know Pubs have brainwashed you into thinking gov't is your eneny, and are the perfect example. Feq those a-holes, dupe.

Get some rest. A living wage is not collectivism. Screaming communism at inteligent, fair capitalism is pure Pub duperie...

It sure as hell is collectivism, you fucking dolt. It's a government mandated wage. Everything the government does is "collectivism," by definition.

Nonsense. Look it up,dittohead ignorami. I know Pubs have brainwashed you into thinking gov't is your eneny, and are the perfect example. Feq those a-holes, dupe.

Is there a book on "Retarded". I need it to decipher you pathetic posts.

Is there a book on "Retarded". I need it to decipher you pathetic posts.
You need a Libberish to English dictionary.

CORPORATIONS DO NOT, NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL PAY TAXES

PEOPLE PAY TAXES
All a corporation does is add it on in the cost of their goods and services to the CONSUMER, THE PEOPLE.

And under the current system they are TAXED twice on their investment in any corporation.
FIRST under the absurd "corporate" tax rate BEFORE dividends are paid and again on dividend income. TWICE.

Corporations paid an effective 12% most recently. More Pub duperie.

Corporations paid an effective 12% most recently. More Pub duperie.

Dumbass, the lowest tax rate is 15% for all corporations with 0-$50,000 in profits so how could the effective tax rate BE LESS?

Forum List

Back