Milo Yiannopoulos will return to Berkeley to give his speech

Well if they let the KKK give speeches then they need to allow other white supremacist to do the same.

YOu are calling him a white supremacist in an attempt to justify the violence.

YOu are a piece of shit.

I'm not justifying anything. Milo is free to say what he wants. I don't agree with what those rioters were doing. They shouldn't be destroying property.

But Milo is a white supremacist.
Why are liberals so stupid?

Wow so NOW you like faggots.
I still don't. Its a fucking shame that a homo is even considered conservative in my honest opinion.
Milo has said that if he could choose to not be a fag he would, but he thinks he has not a choice about who he is attracted to.

He is not self-hating but he does have a traditional morality, which he admits condemns his actions.

Yes....that was an interesting statement on his part......
Milo has repeatedly said he wishes he we born heterosexual. Everyone is born to be heterosexual, physiologically and biologically speaking.

View attachment 110821
Milo Yiannopoulos will return to Berkeley to give his speech

Janet Napolitano, president of the University of California system, has got a new nightmare on her hands. Having already failed to protect the right of Milo Yiannopoulos to speak at the University of California, Berkeley, she is now on notice that she has a second chance to meet those who openly proclaim their disruptive intent with sufficient force to uphold the civil rights of Milo and those who want to hear him.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think I would return to this loser place, then again it makes a good strong statement to show up anyway. This place doesn't even deserve his speech. College for lunatics more like it. I don't think he should waste his time on such ignorant losers screw uhmm.

i disagree.

HIs return puts the actions of the local authorities under national scrutiny.

THey will either have to enforce civilization, or reveal themselves to be barbarian scum.

If they enforce the law, they will have to clear the streets of the violent thugs.

A lot of heads that really need busting will be busted, and America will get to see who these vile lefties really are.

Milo is now one of my heroes.

the racist piece of garbage should have the right to speak so everyone can make clear that his brand of racism and vileness is unacceptable.

tough luck if they protest. that's protected, too.

maybe next time the rightwingnut pondscum shouldn't send their animals to make trouble.

Could you please show us any example of racism that Milo has stated or engaged in? Please...at least one....
Not being sensitive to militant black demands means you're racist to white leftists.

He is not self-hating but he does have a traditional morality, which he admits condemns his actions.
I agree with him. It's not a pathway to a satisfying life. It's a dead end.
Isnt the average life span of a male homosexual around 45?

I'd say it is a very unhealthy life style, sticking ones penis up another man's colon.
And they campaign against smoking cogs...yet praise smoking dicks.

Both hazardous to your health.

Obviously can't think for himself
Leftists and the KKK types (fascists) don't believe in individual liberty. You both want the Government running our lives, telling us where to live and who we can associate with.
Does the Tom Brady / Trump friendship ring a bell with you? The anger over it by your side is all over the news.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back