Milo Yiannopolous gets a book deal...left wants him kept from publishing it...of course...

Crickets Mamooth, crickets.

So, you got nothing...

Color me shocked.

You really thought that that troll will answer you?

Well, he might now, but he wont give his answer any more thought than the average trolls 2.5 nanoseconds.

Don't you snowflakes ever step away from the computer?

Just how late did you stay up whining?

Get a life, losers.

Milo's racism is more subtle, more cowardly. He doesn't espouse the racism personally. He just steadfastly defends the worst racists on the planet, by viciously attacking anyone who is un-PC enough to point out that obvious racism is obvious racism. For example, when it gets pointed out that how his best pals are openly calling for the death of Jews, Milo responds how that's not really anti-semitism, and that only overly sensitive SJWs say it is antisemitism. Same goes with blacks, hispanics, muslims every group.

Very similar to P@triot, he is in that way, not being brave enough to admit to to his own racism, and endlessly trying to cover for the racism of others. I wonder if P@triot uses Milo's defense that he can't be a racist because he craves sexual attention from black men.

Oh, by the way, which one of Milo's "pals" openly called for the death of Jews? Please cite the example.

Secondly, cite how you know that person is a "best pal" of Milo.

Third, cite where Milo responded that this call for the death of all Jews was not antisemitism.

If you cannot respond, you're only cementing your reputation as a troll and liar...but I shall keep an open mind.

The floor is yours.

So, you got nothing...

Color me shocked.

Well, he might now, but he wont give his answer any more thought than the average trolls 2.5 nanoseconds.

Get a life, losers.

Milo's racism is more subtle, more cowardly. He doesn't espouse the racism personally. He just steadfastly defends the worst racists on the planet, by viciously attacking anyone who is un-PC enough to point out that obvious racism is obvious racism. For example, when it gets pointed out that how his best pals are openly calling for the death of Jews, Milo responds how that's not really anti-semitism, and that only overly sensitive SJWs say it is antisemitism. Same goes with blacks, hispanics, muslims every group.

Very similar to P@triot, he is in that way, not being brave enough to admit to to his own racism, and endlessly trying to cover for the racism of others. I wonder if P@triot uses Milo's defense that he can't be a racist because he craves sexual attention from black men.

Oh, by the way, which one of Milo's "pals" openly called for the death of Jews? Please cite the example.

Third, cite where Milo responded that this call for the death of all Jews was not antisemitism.

If you cannot respond, you're only cementing your reputation as a troll and liar...but I shall keep an open mind.

The floor is yours.
Milo can spout whatever he wishes......it's a free country

Others are free to object to his views and boycott those who profit off of them

So, you got nothing...

Color me shocked.

Get a life, losers.

The floor is yours.

Duh.

I'm just waiting for Mamooth to back up his claim...lest he be a lying sack of shit.

Don't hold your breath on this one.

So, you got nothing...

Color me shocked.

Get a life, losers.

The floor is yours.

Duh.

I'm just waiting for Mamooth to back up his claim...lest he be a lying sack of shit.

Who cares?

Milo can spout whatever bullshit the Rightwing is willing to pay for.

Others are under no obligation to help him

Get a life, losers.

The floor is yours.

Duh.

Who cares?

Calling out leftist lying sacks a shit? I care, cuz it's fun.

Get a life, losers.

The floor is yours.

Duh.

Who cares?

That's what Breitbart pays him for

There is big money in propaganda for the Rightwing masses

The floor is yours.

Duh.

Who cares?

You seem unable to focus on the point at hand.

Recommend you put down the bowl of vodka and paintchips and walk away.

Duh.

Who cares?

The point is that Rightwing Snowflakes are whimpering because everyone is not being nice

That point?

Duh.

Who cares?

The point is that Rightwing Snowflakes are whimpering because everyone is not being nice

That point?

Not even close.

Mamooth made a claim that is not true. I'm asking him to back it up. Nothing more.

Again, lay off paint chips.

So, you got nothing...

Color me shocked.

Get a life, losers.

The floor is yours.

So what's it to be Mammy? Will you back up your claim? Troll? Liar?

So, you got nothing...

Color me shocked.

Get a life, losers.

The floor is yours.

Of course....so? Only the left wants to stop free speech, American conservatives/libertarians and Tea Party members love free speech...even for stupid leftists...

So, you got nothing...

Color me shocked.

Get a life, losers.

The floor is yours.

So what's it to be Mammy? Will you back up your claim? Troll? Liar?

So now you want evidence that the alt-right includes a lot of flaming anti-semites? Hilarious. What's next, demanding evidence the Holocaust occurred?

So, eflat and Jim here are now proudly trying to run cover for alt-right anti-semetism, by denying it exists.

Eflat, Jim, is it that because you agree with the alt-right anti-semitism?

Or are you two just mega-wimps, whupped by the alt-right, terrified of criticizing any alt-righter, even the crazy anti-semites?

I didn't force you two mewling cucks to suck up to the worst human beings on the planet, and crying at me won't make me stop pointing out how you're doing that. You need to make a choice. Either officially renounce the anti-semites that make up such a big portion of your side, or officially embrace them. Your wimpy middle ground here, where you run cover for the anti-semites without officially embracing them, that's even worse than being an open anti-semitic. At least the open anti-semites are honest.

So now you want evidence that the alt-right includes a lot of flaming anti-semites? Hilarious. What's next, demanding evidence the Holocaust occurred?

So, eflat and Jim here are now proudly trying to run cover for alt-right anti-semetism, by denying it exists.

Eflat, Jim, is it that because you agree with the alt-right anti-semitism?

Or are you two just mega-wimps, whupped by the alt-right, terrified of criticizing any alt-righter, even the crazy anti-semites?

I didn't force you two mewling cucks to suck up to the worst human beings on the planet, and crying at me won't make me stop pointing out how you're doing that. You need to make a choice. Either officially renounce the anti-semites that make up such a big portion of your side, or officially embrace them. Your wimpy middle ground here, where you run cover for the anti-semites without officially embracing them, that's even worse than being an open anti-semitic. At least the open anti-semites are honest.

Translation: You've got NOTHING to back up your claim other than "Because you say so".

Yea, pass.

Liar, troll...still not sure which one. Both?

Translation: You've got NOTHING to back up your claim other than "Because you say so".

Are you going officially on the record as stating that the white nationalist alt-right movement, the movement embraced by Milo, does not contain a huge number of raging anti-semites?

I'm just wondering how big you're willing to lie, if you're willing to take it to those new heights of dishonesty.

And I'm having a good ol' time, watching you squirm like this. You clearly don't want to discuss how you embrace open anti-semites, hence that's what we'll be discussing.

Are you going officially on the record as stating that the white nationalist alt-right movement, the movement embraced by Milo, does not contain a huge number of raging anti-semites?

I'm just wondering how big you're willing to lie, if you're willing to take it to those new heights of dishonesty.

And I'm having a good ol' time, watching you squirm like this. You clearly don't want to discuss your current support of anti-semites, hence that's why we'll be discussing.

You made a claim regarding Milo. Cite your proof or shut the fuck up.

Forum List

Back