Milo: if you are saying I’m defending it (pedophilia) because I’m certainly not

Status
Not open for further replies.
The attention whore is twisting to try to stay in crazy right winger's minds, and they will twist with him

What the hell are you talking about? That quote is in the original interview. There's no twisting involved. All the other reports I have seen has that part of the quote edited out.

It was edited out for the hit pieces on Milo.

If you're good with grown men and 13 year old boys, that is supporting pedophilia.

He never said he condoned any illegal activity and certainly not pedophilia. Milo was clearly expressing that sexual maturity comes at different ages.

Some early, some later. But Milo sticks with the age of consent laws. He clearly states that.

A grown man having sex with a 13 year old boy is illegal. Milo clearly said he thought it was often a good thing. I'm not sure how you can't understand that. His remarks were so offensive till CPAC uninvited him and Breitbart fired him. How long have you supported Milo's type of pedophilia?
Notorious ‘Never Trump’ Org Funded Group Behind Milo Controversy

I found this gem. Same interview as being reported on. But gee. That part of the quote seems to be missing in many reports.

Here's the segment. Sort of a biggie to leave out, but then in the quest to destroy someone I guess you could leave it out.

Milo: “You’re misunderstanding what pedophilia means. Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13-years-old who is sexually mature. Pedophilia is attraction to children who have not reached puberty. Pedophilia is attraction to people who don’t have functioning sex organs yet. Who have not gone through puberty. Who are too young to be able (unclear and cut off by others)…

That’s not what we are talking about. You don’t understand what pedophilia is if you are saying I’m defending it because I’m certainly not.”

READ: Transcript of Milo Yiannopoulos Video on Pedophilia
He's right. We throw that term around pretty loosely. It doesn't mean what most people today say it means.

Most people don't throw the term around loosely.
To say they throw it around in ignorance would be more accurate. Many simply do not understand the actual definition of the word they are slinging about.

well tinydancer perhaps this at least proves the liberals aren't into pushing pedophilia just because of pro-LGBT agenda. if there is THAT much outrage and protest, at least that shows they don't approve of that as has been conjectured about the left.
Nah. Just another opportunity to bash anyone with conservative views. They DO support what they condemn in him.
.Ruthie Ginsberg supports lowering the age of consent to twelve. See any libtards opposing her? Driving her from the Supreme Court?

No she doesn't.
Well, she did. It's not that hard to find. But then Google may be too hard for you.

If you're going to railroad Milo, you need to throw out one of your own.

I found this gem. Same interview as being reported on. But gee. That part of the quote seems to be missing in many reports.

Here's the segment. Sort of a biggie to leave out, but then in the quest to destroy someone I guess you could leave it out.

Milo: “You’re misunderstanding what pedophilia means. Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13-years-old who is sexually mature. Pedophilia is attraction to children who have not reached puberty. Pedophilia is attraction to people who don’t have functioning sex organs yet. Who have not gone through puberty. Who are too young to be able (unclear and cut off by others)…

That’s not what we are talking about. You don’t understand what pedophilia is if you are saying I’m defending it because I’m certainly not.”

He's right. We throw that term around pretty loosely. It doesn't mean what most people today say it means.

To say they throw it around in ignorance would be more accurate. Many simply do not understand the actual definition of he word they are slinging about.

I disagree. They know precisely what they are doing.

well tinydancer perhaps this at least proves the liberals aren't into pushing pedophilia just because of pro-LGBT agenda. if there is THAT much outrage and protest, at least that shows they don't approve of that as has been conjectured about the left.
Nah. Just another opportunity to bash anyone with conservative views. They DO support what they condemn in him.
.Ruthie Ginsberg supports lowering the age of consent to twelve. See any libtards opposing her? Driving her from the Supreme Court?

No she doesn't.
Well, she did. It's not that hard to find. But then Google may be too hard for you.

If you're going to railroad Milo, you need to throw out one of your own.

Lindsey Graham's smear.

The attention whore is twisting to try to stay in crazy right winger's minds, and they will twist with him

What the hell are you talking about? That quote is in the original interview. There's no twisting involved. All the other reports I have seen has that part of the quote edited out.

It was edited out for the hit pieces on Milo.

If you're good with grown men and 13 year old boys, that is supporting pedophilia.

He never said he condoned any illegal activity and certainly not pedophilia. Milo was clearly expressing that sexual maturity comes at different ages.

Some early, some later. But Milo sticks with the age of consent laws. He clearly states that.

A grown man having sex with a 13 year old boy is illegal. Milo clearly said he thought it was often a good thing. I'm not sure how you can't understand that. His remarks were so offensive till CPAC uninvited him and Breitbart fired him. How long have you supported Milo's type of pedophilia?

Flat out lie that he thought sex with a 13 year old boy was a good thing. That's outrageous. And obviously CPAC was understandably pressured into uninviting him.

And piss right off that I would support pedophilia.

Brietbart didn't fire him. He resigned for the good of Brietbart News. It's a lie that he was fired.

You're on a roll with those lies.
I'm sure you think Flynn wasn't fired either.

To say they throw it around in ignorance would be more accurate. Many simply do not understand the actual definition of he word they are slinging about.

For many; that's probably true. But for many more I find it more likely that they've become too intellectually lazy to educate themselves to the distinction, and adopt, then use it correctly in their vocabulary henceforth.

For many; that's probably true. But for many more I find it more likely that they've become too intellectually lazy to educate themselves to the distinction, and adopt, then use it correctly in their vocabulary henceforth.

That's possible.

LOLOLOL

Look folks, this is how depraved some on the right have become that they're defending a piece of shit conservative who condones sex with young children. And I don't care what you call it, it's illegal in all 50 states and Great Britain.

LOLOLOL

Look folks, this is how depraved some on the right have become that they're defending a piece of shit conservative who condones sex with young children. And I don't care what you call it, it's illegal in all 50 states and Great Britain.

LOLOLOL

He doesn't.

LOLOLOL

LOLOLOL

He doesn't.
He did to anyone with even a basic understanding of the English language.

"...there are certainly people who are capable of giving consent at a younger age, I certainly consider myself to be one of them, people who are sexually active younger. I think it particularly happens in the gay world by the way. In many cases actually those relationships with older men…This is one reason I hate the left. This stupid one size fits all policing of culture. This sort of arbitrary and oppressive idea of consent, which totally destroys you know understanding that many of us have."

LOLOLOL

LOLOLOL

He doesn't.

"...there are certainly people who are capable of giving consent at a younger age, I certainly consider myself to be one of them, people who are sexually active younger. I think it particularly happens in the gay world by the way. In many cases actually those relationships with older men…This is one reason I hate the left. This stupid one size fits all policing of culture. This sort of arbitrary and oppressive idea of consent, which totally destroys you know understanding that many of us have."

Tell me more about that basic understanding of the English language.

LOLOLOL

LOLOLOL

He doesn't.

LOLOL

I quoted him expressing how much he hates the left for establishing consent laws because they protect 13 year olds who he believes can be capable of giving consent. That you can't understand that is on you.

LOLOLOL

LOLOLOL

He doesn't.

LOLOL

I quoted him expressing how much he hates the left for establishing consent laws because they protect 13 year olds who he believes can be capable of giving consent. That you can't understand that is on you.

LOLOL you took something out of context and you look stupid as hell.

LOLOLOL

LOLOLOL

He doesn't.

LOLOL

Again, your own personal struggles with English are your problem, no one else's. He said what he said. Simon & Schuster understood what he said even though you cannot. Same with Breitbart.

Many on right have become so depraved, they're actually defending that piece of shit and making excuses for him. <smh>

LOLOLOL

He doesn't.

LOLOL

Again, your own personal struggles with English are your problem, no one else's. He said what he said. Simon & Schuster understood what he said even though you cannot. Same with Breitbart.

Many on right have become so depraved, they're actually defending that piece of shit and making excuses for him. <smh>

No. You're a nitwit that took it out of context. You look stupid.

LOLOL

Sure, ya depraved conservative. :rolleyes:

LOLOL

Sure, ya depraved conservative. :rolleyes:

I'm a liberal. You're a nitwit.

I'm not even pissed off at liberals. This is the type of dirty shit they pull all the time. I'm royally furious with so called conservatives who keep falling for the bullshit the left spoon feeds them.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!
Did you ever think that it might be you? And why you might be so devoted to him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back