Millions in China have been banned from traveling after being deemed untrustworthy by social credit

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Millions of people in China have been banned from travelling | Daily Mail Online
Millions in China have been banned from travelling after being deemed 'untrustworthy' by social credit system
  • Over 11 million people have been blacklisted from buying flight or train tickets
  • Comes as a punishment for the individuals who have bad social credit scoring
  • China is building a social credit system based on citizens' daily behaviour
  • Critics concern that it's a way for Beijing to restrict citizens' freedom
By

I posted something on this a few months ago and your typical brain deads all laughed thought it was funny and aren't smart enough to figure out how it can works, how it will be used in the US ........

So much for laughing dumbasses.

As I pointed out how it will stop your daily functions in life , Gawd help us when Trump gets out this is exactly what the Trump haters want for America. They're that stupid.

and the same morons who poke fun at Infowars which they warned about this years ago.......oh but then it was a conspiracy..

Millions of people in China have been banned from travelling | Daily Mail Online
Millions in China have been banned from travelling after being deemed 'untrustworthy' by social credit system
  • Over 11 million people have been blacklisted from buying flight or train tickets
  • Comes as a punishment for the individuals who have bad social credit scoring
  • China is building a social credit system based on citizens' daily behaviour
  • Critics concern that it's a way for Beijing to restrict citizens' freedom
By

I posted something on this a few months ago and your typical brain deads all laughed thought it was funny and aren't smart enough to figure out how it can works, how it will be used in the US ........

So much for laughing dumbasses.

As I pointed out how it will stop your daily functions in life , Gawd help us when Trump gets out this is exactly what the Trump haters want for America. They're that stupid.

and the same morons who poke fun at Infowars which they warned about this years ago.......oh but then it was a conspiracy..o[/MEDIA]

We mock Infowars for the fake news generator that they are.

And we mock you and the gullible infowarriors for conflating what China does- to the United States.

I have been to China- and none of this surprises anyone who has experienced some of the restrictions that government imposes.

Forum List

Back