Millennials Too Lazy To Eat Cereal

I much preferred fishing to animal husbandry....

I preferred the greenhouse and the field. It is where I got my green thumb. My parents were pushing me to get my degree in Botany at university but I thought a degree in History would have been more useful. Boy was I wrong. lol

My smart ass sister would make a point to remind me that we were eating (insert the name I gave the pig) for dinner that evening. Tart face! lol

Your sister sounds like an asshole. I think I love her. :lol:

She is a wicked little shit but I deserved it, more even. God bless her.

When we were kids my twin sister refused to eat deer meat. I guess she thought they were these cute majestic animals, or some shit. So one day we gave her deer meat, and told her it was beef. She loved it. We later told her she ate deer, and she wanted to puke. :lol:

Oh wait, we are suppose to be bashing millennials for their eating habits, yet I get bashed for eating bacon and eggs every day by my doctor...no bowls needed...

I preferred the greenhouse and the field. It is where I got my green thumb. My parents were pushing me to get my degree in Botany at university but I thought a degree in History would have been more useful. Boy was I wrong. lol
Please tell that to my son..he is going to major in History when he gets out of the Navy. I told him you will be either a HS teacher or a smart bum if you get a degree in history. :badgrin:

Please tell that to my son..he is going to major in History when he gets out of the Navy. I told him you will be either a HS teacher or a smart bum if you get a degree in history. :badgrin:
I was working on being a smart bum...still am

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT

History is still my passion but getting a job as a teacher, in any subject, in this area is terribly difficult. The instant you get a Master's degree you are too expensive to employ right out of the gate. I knew I wasn't going to use my degree to teach two weeks after I became a TA at university. The only thing that hasn't changed with college is that incoming freshman are whiny little bitches.

The need for college degrees to get a certain job nowadays are bullshit. My sister keeps pushing me to get a degree in computer science. She majored in English at Penn State, and now works as a web designer. Where exactly did her English degree get her a job? Nowadays you just need a piece of paper saying you did ANYTHING. It's retarded.

Sorry about hijacking your thread for a page. The hayseeds were prattling again. lol

Nowadays you just need a piece of paper saying you did ANYTHING. It's retarded.

No you need a piece of paper from an ACCREDITED college. AKA a place where you have to spend lots of money to get. That's what the BS part is. The thing most people that graduate from colleges show is that they can spend lots of money on classes that they don't need.

Breakfast is an incredibly important meal but there is pretty much zero nutrition in cereal. Best just to eliminate it from your diet completely. Eggs, fruit, protein shakes... these are far better choices, especially for those of us who train our bodies for fitness and athletics.

I got my job now because I have a degree in industrial engineering...I am in technical sales so my degree applies but a degree in business would have been better for me.

My daily breakfast is 2-3 tangerines, and a banana.

Get my daily citrus and potassium that way.

Salad for lunch

another salad, or beef for dinner. (steak, hamburger, etc)

I got my job now because I have a degree in industrial engineering...I am in technical sales so my degree applies but a degree in business would have been better for me.

You would have benefited more by locking yourself in a closet, and staying there. It's the most you've achieved at this point.

At least you can tell them why they need the extra widget at $40k...

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT

You would have benefited more by locking yourself in a closet, and staying there. It's the most you've achieved at this point.
Mgr Engineering is that dull...Right next to fly swatter.....also developed by an engineer...

He once calculated the height of a Cheerio blasted into the air by a man on his belly, naked, using a G-7 fart blast with the Cheerio placed on the anus area...

:crybaby:

Forum List

Back