Millennials: The Dumbest Generation in History?

The children are our future.
Why I keep stocked up on survival food.

Public education is to blame.

Two-thirds of millennials don’t know what Auschwitz is

Related:

I know many brilliant Millennials. I also know many brilliant baby boomers.

Unfortunately, the baby boomers who aren't at all brilliant have had rather too much influence on the Millennials who follow in their footsteps.
I hate that shit. I have 6 kids 2 stepsons and a wife who are millennials.

And none of them think that the unemployment rate is at a record low because everyone has 2 jobs or think that the Earth is going to die in 12 years because of global warming.

My wife is a straight A medical student fer chrissakes. Not some crazy-eyed wannabe moron.

Do they believe that millions on Mexicans are coming across our borders to kill us and that Muslims secretly want us all dead?

Do they believe that all tax cuts pay for themselves?
The fact that Mexican invaders repeatedly keep coming across the southern border and enslaving underaged American children is something that can really piss off the slaves' friends, families & loved ones.

Why are all of you Democrats so pro slavery? Don't you comprehend why the friends and families of the people you enslave want to fucking kill you bastards? Why the fuck do Democrats like you think you have some sort of God given right to own other people in the first place, fuckin' Democratic party of slavery supporting bitch?

Last edited:
..... Most of them have not received proper educations which include actual knowledge of subjects (history, math, science) and critical thinking. .....

How do you know that?

I have observed the changes in public education curriculum over time. It's appalling. And as most children are educated in public schools, they have been subjected to that curriculum.

Really? What changed in the curriculum that you do not like?

The revisionism of history (Columbus was evil, no mention of the religious motives of the Pilgrims, propaganda about slavery to the extent that some students actually think the U.S. invented slavery).

Shocker: Most College Students Think America Invented Slavery

New math:

The math question that has everyone puzzled because 5+5+5 is NOT 15 | Daily Mail Online

Reading - Phonics replaced with whole word nonsense...resulting in things like this:

New York City high schoolers can't read, after graduating

..... Most of them have not received proper educations which include actual knowledge of subjects (history, math, science) and critical thinking. .....

How do you know that?

I have observed the changes in public education curriculum over time. It's appalling. And as most children are educated in public schools, they have been subjected to that curriculum.

The revisionism of history (Columbus was evil, no mention of the religious motives of the Pilgrims....

Here you are talking out your ass again, proving that you have no idea what actually goes on in classrooms.

Last edited:

How do you know that?

The revisionism of history (Columbus was evil, no mention of the religious motives of the Pilgrims....

Here you are talking out your ass again.

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection ^^^

One significant proof of the accuracy of my view is the extreme over emotionalism of Millennials in place of rational thought.

Related:

Unfortunately, the baby boomers who aren't at all brilliant have had rather too much influence on the Millennials who follow in their footsteps.

And none of them think that the unemployment rate is at a record low because everyone has 2 jobs or think that the Earth is going to die in 12 years because of global warming.

My wife is a straight A medical student fer chrissakes. Not some crazy-eyed wannabe moron.

Do they believe that millions on Mexicans are coming across our borders to kill us and that Muslims secretly want us all dead?

The fact that Mexican invaders repeatedly keep coming across the southern border and enslaving underaged American children is something that can really piss off the slaves' friends, families & loved ones.

Why are all of you Democrats so pro slavery? Don't you comprehend why the friends and families of the people you enslave want to fucking kill you bastards? Why the fuck do Democrats like you think you have some sort of God given right to own other people in the first place, fuckin' Democratic party of slavery supporting bitch?

They come to mow our lawns and make our beds

How do you know that?

Here you are talking out your ass again.

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection ^^^

One significant proof of the accuracy of my view is the extreme over emotionalism of Millennials in place of rational thought.

Illogical and unsupported.

Related:

They come to mow our lawns and make our beds
Bullshit. Democrat scumbags hire Mexicans to kidnap American children to rape.

Democrats are scum.

Why is it that you pick and choose your statements based on whether you agree or not, instead of what is actually true?

YOU made a statement that was untrue.

A statement made to me by a Chinese graduate student is untrue? Based on what? Your fucked up opinion?

Based on you lying or misunderstanding what you heard.

Why would I lie? Can you explain that?

..?

To support your preconceived notions.

What preconceived notions are they? That life under a Communist government sucks?

Why is it that you pick and choose your statements based on whether you agree or not, instead of what is actually true?

A statement made to me by a Chinese graduate student is untrue? Based on what? Your fucked up opinion?

... your education is severely lacking. ...

Wrong again.

Editing my post is a TOS violation. You know better!

How do you know that?

The revisionism of history (Columbus was evil, no mention of the religious motives of the Pilgrims, propaganda about slavery to the extent that some students actually think the U.S. invented slavery).

New math:

The math question that has everyone puzzled because 5+5+5 is NOT 15 | Daily Mail Online

Reading - Phonics replaced with whole word nonsense...resulting in things like this:

You just provided proof positive that you have no clue about education or the teaching process because you believed these lies.

The students were taught about slavery. They simply chose not to remember it. How do I know? I taught the subject for years!

Common Core would say something similar to: "The student will be able to find the sum of multiple single-digit numbers." It does not dictate how to do the problem and it doesn't say what the correct answer will be or even how to grade the problem.

Phonics huh? Using phonics, do you know how to spell fish? The spelling "ghouti" would be correct.

Why would I lie? Can you explain that?

..?

To support your preconceived notions.

What preconceived notions are they? .....

That you know exactly what everyday life is like in a place you've never been, for people you've never met.

... your education is severely lacking. ...

Wrong again.

Editing my post is a TOS violation. .....!

Good thing I didn't do that.

The way things are today, and whats coming tomorrow, was predicted years ago by wise sage and prophet Conan O'brien

How do you know that?

New math:

You just provided proof positive that you have no clue about education or the teaching process because you believed these lies.

The students were taught about slavery. They simply chose not to remember it. How do I know? I taught the subject for years!

Common Core would say something similar to: "The student will be able to find the sum of multiple single-digit numbers." It does not dictate how to do the problem and it doesn't say what the correct answer will be or even how to grade the problem.

Phonics huh? Using phonics, do you know how to spell fish? The spelling "ghouti" would be correct.

So your definition of the education system being successful is that students don't remember anything.

Thanks for clearing that!

How do you know that?

New math:

So your definition of the education system being successful is that students don't remember anything.

You don’t remember everything you learned in high school.

New math:

I remember quite a bit - and I certainly recall that slavery existed in other countries throughout history (i.e. Rome).

New math:

... I certainly recall that slavery existed in other countries throughout history (i.e. Rome).

As almost all high school students know.

Forum List

Back