Millennial poll: Why the youth vote now leans Republican

There's always a new crop of young people waiting to vote for the first time every election, the next batch will be more diverse, and will be ready to vote for the next idiot that whips them up like Obama did. They'll always lean to the left, then get pissed when the dick they voted for doesn't give them what they wanted. Then they'll punish the party in power. The cycle will likely continue.

Hmm so what specific republican policies are young people missing out on? I'm dying to know.

You're clearly locked into the mindset of "what's the government gonna do for me?"

As lousy as conservatives are at articulating it, they believe you're better off doing for yourself.

Democrats will always have more "ideas" and "programs", but they're always government-based.

We'd be better off with proper equilibrium, but the partisan ideologues don't want to talk about that.

Lol you people are so deranged. What the fuck is the point of even electing gov officials then?

Another great example.

Partisan ideologues like you live in a binary, black & white world.

All government or no government.

Finding equilibrium is a little more complicated, yes, but it would be worth it.

We just need partisan ideologues like you to find another hobby.

Lol you cons are always all fluff and no substance. Tell me, what are the specific things you expect your republican officials to do?

Probably the number one reason is jobs. Yes, the majority of young voters differ from the traditional values supported by Republicans but reality has a way of slapping you wide awake. Like every generation before them, having disposable income, a house, family and opportunity becomes your number one priority if you don't have it.

And the job market sucks. They know it regardless of what they are being told because they are the ones looking for work.

The cost of health care insurance is probably number two. They are realizing that they were duped and that the younger generation that needs little care will be supplementing the care of their elders, instead of the cheap insurance for all scam they fell for.

Hmm so what specific republican policies are young people missing out on? I'm dying to know.

You're clearly locked into the mindset of "what's the government gonna do for me?"

As lousy as conservatives are at articulating it, they believe you're better off doing for yourself.

Democrats will always have more "ideas" and "programs", but they're always government-based.

We'd be better off with proper equilibrium, but the partisan ideologues don't want to talk about that.

Lol you people are so deranged. What the fuck is the point of even electing gov officials then?

Another great example.

Finding equilibrium is a little more complicated, yes, but it would be worth it.

Lol you cons are always all fluff and no substance. Tell me, what are the specific things you expect your republican officials to do?
Not lying egregiously like the Democrats have been would be a great start.

Another great example.

Ah well there's proof that republicans are only good at talking. They have nothing to offer you. I guess you really are an idiot.

Another great example.

Yet another great example. I don't think you even recognize your binary thinking.

I'm not a conservative, nor will I be voting Republican in the upcoming elections.

What I want is equilibrium -- enough government involvement to provide a safety net and services that improve the quality of life of Americans across the board, not so much government involvement that we create dependency and retard organic growth.

I don't expect this, of course, because our politicians are too controlled by people like you.

I don't expect you to understand this. Perhaps you should be trying this with someone else.

All of you missing the general importance of millennials in post 7 above are the typical far right out of the mainstream reactionaries who wish to believe what they wish despite facts.

Another great example.

Ah well there's proof that republicans are only good at talking. They have nothing to offer you. I guess you really are an idiot.

The only thing any politician should be "offering"you, is to get the fuck out of your way and let you take care of yourself and your own family.

I know, I know, that's hard to grasp for a liberal.

Another great example.

The only thing any politician should be "offering"you, is to get the fuck out of your way and let you take care of yourself and your own family.

I know, I know, that's hard to grasp for a liberal.
I as a liberal and any liberal I know understand the importance of one having a job and supporting one's self.

I know that lazy stereotyping helps you RWs feel superior but really you just sound like an idiot when you say crap like this. You really need to grasp that.

Another great example.

Reading is fundamental.

Forum List

Back