Military has little faith in Obama

That's fine. But, like using "whom" when you should have used "who", it makes you look like a fucking retard who is so convinced of her own intellect that she doesn't realize how stupid she is.
hmmm? Aren't I the subject of the sentence? Whatever, Kitty, I am seriously touched by your concern.

Go ahead. I think you've said all you need to when you said military personnel that question or don't like Obama should be kicked out. Probably THE dumbest thing you've ever posted on this board.
Really? I was sure I'd said stupider things than that.

I'm curious...would you have agreed with me if I'd said it about those that questioned Bush?

NiXXon was the CoC when I was serving.

I lacked faith in his judgement, too.

So what?

Display your usual brilliance, are you?

The military doesn't choose its wars, junior. Politicians do. I'll bet you're one of those Einstein's that believes guns kill people, not that people kill people.

Idiot. Blaming the tool instead of the hand that wields it.

Incidentally, senior, I don't recall saying that. I'm sure I did if you said I did, though.

Actually, I was for it before it turned out to work.

Besides, it worked because it was the closest we had to the troop level that we were suppose to go into Iraq with.

Republicans all trip over each other in wanting to say "I told you so" because of the surge.

What most don't realize is that the U.S. went into Iraq without both the troop level and equipment that our men and women should of had.

Which is why so many of our men and women had to go buy their own body armor because the Bush Administration wouldn't supply it. Fucking sickening.

The soldiers had the troop level and the equipment they needed when they went into Iraq.

The soldiers had the troop level and the equipment they needed when they went into Iraq.

Gagging.gif

Put the crack pipe down and back sloooowly away.

So why did my oldest cross the LOD with canvas doors on his Humvee?

:eusa_hand: :cuckoo:

If we waited on uparmored humvees for every soldier it would have delayed the invasion by at least a year and most likely more. A simple reality of war.

If we waited on uparmored humvees for every soldier it would have delayed the invasion by at least a year and most likely more. A simple reality of war.

Contradiction alert.

Not to mention, if we'd delayed it maybe we wouldn't have done it and wasted all those lives and money. Alternately, maybe if we'd waited we would have done it right.

Contradiction alert.

Not to mention, if we'd delayed it maybe we wouldn't have done it and wasted all those lives and money. Alternately, maybe if we'd waited we would have done it right.
gee, maybe they should have delayed D-Day till we had the M1-A2's

:rolleyes:

Only someone as moronic as you could even try to think that comparison was apt.
only a fucking moron like YOU, wouldnt get it

you go with what you have in the inventory at the time
you dont wait for the next generation of equipment

For your information Ravi Up armored humvees weren't in high need until after the invasion when we were getting hit with IED's. The invasion took place with everything we needed. We didn't need armored humvees but they are nice to have. So there is no contradiction we had what we needed to get the job done. So before you grace this thread once again with your unrivaled idiocy please think before you post.

For your information Ravi Up armored humvees weren't in high need until after the invasion when we were getting hit with IED's. The invasion took place with everything we needed. We didn't need armored humvees but they are nice to have. So there is no contradiction we had what we needed to get the job done. So before you grace this thread once again with your unrivaled idiocy please think before you post.
Ravi is a moron, she didn't even understand my sarcastic analogy

Okie dokie, Mr. President. Next time why don't you pick a war where we actually didn't bungle things for years to make your case that we were prepared.

Forum List

Back