Military has little faith in Obama

So what? They along with Obama were willing to pull out and allow Iraq to descend into a bloodbath just to embarrass Bush. I've repeated this many times - I give up trying to get through to you...

Hillary, Biden, and Emanuel were the war's top proponents. None of them were in the Moveon.org camp. They were and remain hawks. It's an insult to Obama's supporters that these individuals now hold cabinet positions. If voting for the Iraq War was such a big mistake, why reward those who supported the war vehemently with cabinet positions?

Hillary, Biden, and Emanuel were the war's top proponents. None of them were in the Moveon.org camp. They were and remain hawks. It's an insult to Obama's supporters that these individuals now hold cabinet positions. If voting for the Iraq War was such a big mistake, why reward those who supported the war vehemently with cabinet positions?
Are you just a kid too? Is that why you can't understand that the Democrats have been calling for surrender in Iraq from since before the surge? Why don't you just come back when you have grown up as well...

Interesting thoughts right there Elvis.

If I remember correctly, not too many opposed the war in the senate.

The only Republican was one of my state senator's at the time; Lincoln Chafee.

He served on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee at the time.

Are you just a kid too? Is that why you can't understand that the Democrats have been calling for surrender in Iraq from since before the surge? Why don't you just come back when you have grown up as well...

because it wasn't true. Hillary had the chance to bash David "Betray Us" and she wouldn't do it. She bashed Moveon.org instead. If growing up means taking dictation from Sean Hannity, I guess I will always be a kid.

Interesting thoughts right there Elvis.

If I remember correctly, not too many opposed the war in the senate.

The only Republican was one of my state senator's at the time; Lincoln Chafee.

He served on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee at the time.

Then Obama should have picked him.

Then Obama should have picked him.

He called Sarah Palin a "cocky wacko" too. :lol:

He endorsed Obama too and I'm not sure why Obama didn't pick up for some kind of role. I know right now he's taking a break from politics and all.

Rumors abound he might run for Governor of RI in 2010 or 2012 for a rematch against Whitehouse for the senate seat.

He'd easily win the governorship, but the senate seat all depends on how Whitehouse does.

He called Sarah Palin a "cocky wacko" too. :lol:

He endorsed Obama too and I'm not sure why Obama didn't pick up for some kind of role. I know right now he's taking a break from politics and all.

Rumors abound he might run for Governor of RI in 2010 or 2012 for a rematch against Whitehouse for the senate seat.

He'd easily win the governorship, but the senate seat all depends on how Whitehouse does.
another case of a politician describing himself while talking about someone else

Chaffee was and IS and asshole

another case of a politician describing himself while talking about someone else

Chaffee was and IS and asshole

You disagree with his policies. The man isn't an asshole, unless you have some evidence?

And yes, Sarah Palin was quite cocky and wacko with some of her policies.

Oh yes, your oh so successful war! We invaded on the basis a lies. There were no WMD, and Bush knew it. The UN Inspectors had proven that to be the case. Our own inspectors proved it to be the case afterwards.

We should get out of Iraq as quickly as is logistically possible. We should not spend one more unneccessary cent on this debacle. In Afghanistan, get Bin Laden, even if it means pissing off the Pakis. Then get out of there. Time to spend our money on our own problems.

People like you enabled Bush in failing to avenge 9-11, and putting us in our present economic position. Even most conservatives now admit Bush's legacy is one of unmitigated failure in every sphere.

Oh yes, your oh so successful war! We invaded on the basis a lies. There were no WMD, and Bush knew it. The UN Inspectors had proven that to be the case. Our own inspectors proved it to be the case afterwards.

We should get out of Iraq as quickly as is logistically possible. We should not spend one more unneccessary cent on this debacle. In Afghanistan, get Bin Laden, even if it means pissing off the Pakis. Then get out of there. Time to spend our money on our own problems.

People like you enabled Bush in failing to avenge 9-11, and putting us in our present economic position. Even most conservatives now admit Bush's legacy is one of unmitigated failure in every sphere.

PROVE that Bush knew there were no WMD's. Everyone thought there were WMD"s., including Joe Biden, the Messiah's running mate, Hillary Clinton, the Messiah's new secretary, and Rahm Emanuel, the Messiah's new Chief of staff and former chairman of Freddie Mac. Did Bill Clinton lie? He swore up and down Saddam had weapons.

As for going after Pakistan, we may want to think twice, considering they have an atomic bomb.

PROVE that Bush knew there were no WMD's. Everyone thought there were WMD"s., including Joe Biden, the Messiah's running mate, Hillary Clinton, the Messiah's new secretary, and Rahm Emanuel, the Messiah's new Chief of staff and former chairman of Freddie Mac. Did Bill Clinton lie? He swore up and down Saddam had weapons.

As for going after Pakistan, we may want to think twice, considering they have an atomic bomb.
well, ya see, that was all Bush's fault
as GOv of Texas he made all of those people believe those lies

:eusa_whistle:

I can't stand Bush. But no one has been able to PROVE he knew there were no weapons. They probably thought there were weapons left over that we and Britain gave Saddam in the 1980's.

I can't stand Bush. But no one has been able to PROVE he knew there were no weapons. They probably thought there were weapons left over that we and Britain gave Saddam in the 1980's.
i know
put yourself in Bush's place
if you had lied, knowing none were there
wouldnt you at least TRIED to plant some as part of your plan?

and thats not admitting that we found none, cause we did, just not the stockpiles that were expected
and before any of the morons chime in, read the reports before you do

Last edited:
I personally think Bush was manipulated by Cheney and Wolfowitz, but that's speculation.

i know
put yourself in Bush's place
if you had lied, knowing none were there
wouldnt you at least TRIED to plant some as part of your plan?

and thats not admitting that we found none, cause we did, just not the stockpiles that were expected
and before any of the morons chime in, read the reports before you do

Why? The con job was successful. Why provide evidence?

Forum List

Back