Bush's Best Kept Secret

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Breaking News | Latest News | Current News - FOXNews.com

For much of the past seven years, President Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney have waged a clandestine operation inside the White House. It has involved thousands of military personnel, private presidential letters and meetings that were kept off their public calendars or sometimes left the news media in the dark.

Their mission: to comfort the families of soldiers who died fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq since the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks and to lift the spirits of those wounded in the service of their country.

Washington Times - EXCLUSIVE: Bush, Cheney comforted troops privately

This really doesn't surprise me about Bush. In spite of my issues with him, I have always viewed him as a decent person and some one who would make a person feel at ease and relaxed.

I am surprised about Cheney to a small degree.

Good for them!

Remember this picture? It kinda shows you the depth of his emotion. Yep, I'd say he was a decent man.

Breaking News | Latest News | Current News - FOXNews.com

For much of the past seven years, President Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney have waged a clandestine operation inside the White House. It has involved thousands of military personnel, private presidential letters and meetings that were kept off their public calendars or sometimes left the news media in the dark.

Their mission: to comfort the families of soldiers who died fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq since the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks and to lift the spirits of those wounded in the service of their country.

Washington Times - EXCLUSIVE: Bush, Cheney comforted troops privately

Good for them. I'm glad it was kept out of the media, people should have the right to mourn in private, without the glare of cameras or such.

Thanks for posting Willow!

I wondered which of the left wing lunatics would wander in and take a shit!

Oh...I suppose we're just supposed to swallow this "news" like it's sweet nectar from the Gods'?

Sorry, but this administration has been nothing if not self-egrandizing throught it's tenure. I find it a bit hard to believe that suddenly they want to publicize this "saintly" cause especially given the Legacy Project which is currently underway in which rove and Co are trying to re-write history and make Bush seem like he was actually an effective and strong leader.

Sorry I'm with Jillian...I don't believe anything that this administration has to say when it comes to trying to make themselves look good.

Oh...I suppose we're just supposed to swallow this "news" like it's sweet nectar from the Gods'?
Sorry, but this administration has been nothing if not self-egrandizing throught it's tenure. I find it a bit hard to believe that suddenly they want to publicize this "saintly" cause especially given the Legacy Project which is currently underway in which rove and Co are trying to re-write history and make Bush seem like he was actually an effective and strong leader.

Sorry I'm with Jillian...I don't believe anything that this administration has to say when it comes to trying to make themselves look good.

Go see Shogun for that hunny bunny!:lol::lol::lol:

I have it on good authority that Hitler was very nice to his dog, too.

Until he poisoned it, of course.

Do I doubt that Bush met with some veterans or their grieving families?

Not one bit.

Every president in time of war typically does.

too bad the asshole you left wing lunatics elected can't do something for the troops without a camera crew along! Pity!

Forum List

Back