Military Families on Food Stamps—Fucking Ridiculous.

I suggest paying the military families enough to avoid public assistance since, you know, they are volunteering to die for sorry pieces of shit like Trump and his supporters and the other sorry pieces of shit who didn’t pay them enough—Democrat and Republican alike.
.....actually they are making more for unskilled labor than a lot of just graduated/graduated college students
again--if you are not married, you have NO expenses
.....I didn't own a car for my first four years in..so, even if you got a car, you have NO other expenses

..let's look at North Carolina where I was stationed:
rental average is about $10,000 per year added to the salary
again--$10,000
health insurance--another $1000
food/utilities
college grads - $33,000
College Grads Annual Salary in North Carolina ($33,172 Avg | Aug 2019) - ZipRecruiter

I didn't even ad vision and dental!
PFC makes about
PFC pay is $1,931.10 to $2,176.80 per month, or $23,173.20 to 26,121.60 per year. In addition to base pay, an E-3 receives a housing allowance based on status as single or with dependents and adjusted for the cost of living by zip code of the duty station. All active duty military personnel receive medical, dental and vision benefits. An E-3 who receives regular promotions can have a military career or 20 years or more. After 20 years on active duty, a soldier is eligible for retirement and a military pension.
that can be at 38 years old retirement !!
this is a PFC--one of the lowest ranking and lowest paid
What Is the Base Pay for a Private First Class in the Army?

there--FACTS--not bullshit

And they also could be in combat next week…or tomorrow…or later today.

You seem to be missing that fact.

Not sure why you hate the people in the military so much. Maybe it’s because the blob hates them and you have so little backbone and think your master will be displeased…you must hate them too?
hahahhahahah--you FKED up by saying I hated them--when in fact I served!!
hahahahah
that's like saying Rev Al hates blacks
hahahahhahahaha

No. It’s like saying that people who don’t think those who risk their lives should make enough to avoid food stamps hate those who are serving. But nice that you’re playing the race card. We all knew you would eventually.
are you BLIND!!!
less than 300 QUALIFIED for that program---out of over a MILLION

..a LOT of you people have not graduated 4th grade math and should not be trying to
hypothesize on adult forums

The fact that there is a program is pretty shitty.
But as a piece of shit…you probably don’t recognize other shitty things.
Kind of like hiding a tree in the forest.

Unlike in the civilian world, spouses often can’t find long-term employment because their service-member spouse may be re-assigned at any time and they have to uproot the family and move with them.
So it’s a false comparison you’re making yet again
I suggest closing bases in Germany we really don't need them. The Dependent living off base could just return to the states and buy a home. The gov would save and the housing mkt would go up.

I suggest paying the military families enough to avoid public assistance since, you know, they are volunteering to die for sorry pieces of shit like Trump and his supporters and the other sorry pieces of shit who didn’t pay them enough—Democrat and Republican alike.
.....actually they are making more for unskilled labor than a lot of just graduated/graduated college students
.....I didn't own a car for my first four years in..so, even if you got a car, you have NO other expenses

again--$10,000
food/utilities
college grads - $33,000
College Grads Annual Salary in North Carolina ($33,172 Avg | Aug 2019) - ZipRecruiter

PFC makes about
PFC pay is $1,931.10 to $2,176.80 per month, or $23,173.20 to 26,121.60 per year. In addition to base pay, an E-3 receives a housing allowance based on status as single or with dependents and adjusted for the cost of living by zip code of the duty station. All active duty military personnel receive medical, dental and vision benefits. An E-3 who receives regular promotions can have a military career or 20 years or more. After 20 years on active duty, a soldier is eligible for retirement and a military pension.

Not sure why you hate the people in the military so much. Maybe it’s because the blob hates them and you have so little backbone and think your master will be displeased…you must hate them too?
hahahahah
hahahahhahahaha

Candy served.

In Hamas....

I suggest closing bases in Germany we really don't need them. The Dependent living off base could just return to the states and buy a home. The gov would save and the housing mkt would go up.

again--$10,000
food/utilities
college grads - $33,000

PFC makes about

you post CRAP
I post FACTS

I think we should pay our military people enough to avoid public assistance…..

I support the troops.
You are crap.
Then pay them..

Out of your savings

again--$10,000
food/utilities
college grads - $33,000

PFC makes about

hahahahah
hahahahhahahaha

Candy served.

In Hamas....
She is a lawyer

she doesn't care about the Military . She just wants to hurt Trump and as a lefty she would like to hurt USA Military is what she is trying to do .

again--$10,000
food/utilities
college grads - $33,000

PFC makes about

hahahahah
hahahahhahahaha

Candy served.

In Hamas....
She is a lawyer

Nope, she's an over the hill stripper. Sorry "exotic dancer" I think she gave it up because she kept stepping on her own nipples and tripping....

again--$10,000
food/utilities
college grads - $33,000

PFC makes about

hahahahah
hahahahhahahaha

Candy served.

In Hamas....
She is a lawyer

Nope, she's an over the hill stripper. Sorry "exotic dancer" I think she gave it up because she kept stepping on her own nipples and tripping....

Oh my god..you paid her?

again--$10,000
food/utilities
college grads - $33,000

PFC makes about

hahahahah
hahahahhahahaha

Candy served.

In Hamas....
She is a lawyer

again--$10,000
food/utilities
college grads - $33,000

PFC makes about

hahahahah
hahahahhahahaha

No. It’s like saying that people who don’t think those who risk their lives should make enough to avoid food stamps hate those who are serving. But nice that you’re playing the race card. We all knew you would eventually.
are you BLIND!!!
less than 300 QUALIFIED for that program---out of over a MILLION

..a LOT of you people have not graduated 4th grade math and should not be trying to
hypothesize on adult forums

The fact that there is a program is pretty shitty.
But as a piece of shit…you probably don’t recognize other shitty things.
Kind of like hiding a tree in the forest.
you haven't post 1 fact in this whole thread
you just keep babbling crap

Shameful that this is allowed to happen…ever…regardless of politics.

Family Subsistence Supplemental Allowance Ending In September

Not sure what is more distressing….the fact that the program has ended or that there was a program in the first place.

It's been that way for at least a century or more. This predates welfare programs and goes back to the community led programs of yore. At one time, Enlisted Men under certain rank were forbidden to be married and have children. If they wanted to get married, they had to leave the service. Many did. Even a regular Cowboy got paid 30 a month and found while the Troops were being paid 13 and found. And nothing has ever been done about it.
If it's been this way for at least a century or more....are you saying this is Trump's fault now???

Not sure what is more distressing….the fact that the program has ended or that there was a program in the first place.

It's been that way for at least a century or more. This predates welfare programs and goes back to the community led programs of yore. At one time, Enlisted Men under certain rank were forbidden to be married and have children. If they wanted to get married, they had to leave the service. Many did. Even a regular Cowboy got paid 30 a month and found while the Troops were being paid 13 and found. And nothing has ever been done about it.
If it's been this way for at least a century or more....are you saying this is Trump's fault now???

I’m not.

Maybe others are but I am not blaming this on the blob. This has been a disgrace for decades.

It’s ridiculous that we have our DoD recognizing this with an in house program instead of getting with Congress to solve the problem.

And frankly the goal isn’t to be ineligible for public assistance but to have room to spare.

Yes, it is. Each and every President that sits in that chair must accept that responsibility. But none do. If you blame one, you must blame them all. Sorry, no free passes. From the day Rump too that chair, it became his fault. His failure to attend to it makes it his fault. No free rides.

Perhaps they should make a little more since they are volunteering to fight for our freedom?

Can't. Where would you get the money to pay them more?

Cut social security? Cut welfare and food stamps? Cut medicare?

The amount of money is not unlimited. Something has to be cut, in order for something else to pay more.

Yes, it is. Each and every President that sits in that chair must accept that responsibility. But none do. If you blame one, you must blame them all. Sorry, no free passes. From the day Rump too that chair, it became his fault. His failure to attend to it makes it his fault. No free rides.
Bull Shit.
The problem with your stupid argument is your selective-outrage.
There was a time that you had to be at least an E4 or above to get married.
No family can live off of the pay of a Private.
So if Trump changes that policy you folks will start screaming that he's being mean to the poor.

Bull Shit.
The problem with your stupid argument is your selective-outrage.
There was a time that you had to be at least an E4 or above to get married.
No family can live off of the pay of a Private.
So if Trump changes that policy you folks will start screaming that he's being mean to the poor.

He's already got it in for the Poor. There just isn't enough poor for him and he wants to make more.

I’m not.

Maybe others are but I am not blaming this on the blob. This has been a disgrace for decades.

It’s ridiculous that we have our DoD recognizing this with an in house program instead of getting with Congress to solve the problem.

And frankly the goal isn’t to be ineligible for public assistance but to have room to spare.
.....typical of libs/etc--I just gave you the facts that they make more than necessary, and you don't accept the facts --you keep babbling and crying

Forum List

Back