Military Experience Worthy of Deferring To?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kathianne said:
You are just so wrong. I'm sure it can't be helped, so I'll let you be.

No. I'm right. Nationalism has been selectively villified for certain undisclosed reasons. Nice cop out, however.

Kathianne said:
Nope, RWA.

My persona does seem to be omnipotent doesn't it. Thank you for ascribing such power to me. But really, I'm just a lovable servant of the common man, a willing populist idiot, certainly on the losing side of history.

rtwngAvngr said:
My persona does seem to be omnipotent doesn't it.
Hardly.
Thank you for ascribing such power to me. But really, I'm just a lovable servant of the common man, a willing populist idiot, certainly on the losing side of history.
Whatever, you do make it clear that you are a legend in your own mind. :thup: Enjoy.

rtwngAvngr said:
My persona does seem to be omnipotent doesn't it. Thank you for ascribing such power to me. But really, I'm just a lovable servant of the common man, a willing populist idiot, certainly on the losing side of history.
Keep slopping bricks on; the floodwaters are still rising.

Kathianne said:
Hardly. Whatever, you do make it clear that you are a legend in your own mind. :thup: Enjoy.

I will. Thanks. :salute: Go deride nationalism for your master, Baphomet.

rtwngAvngr said:

Who decides who gives what up?

I'm guessing you mean liberals and the revisionist historians you mentioned in an attempt to acknowledge our evil history's, right?

Personally I think it's the misconception that tolerance equates drafting legislation giving special rights and status to minority groups.

Said1 said:
Who decides who gives what up?

I'm guessing you mean liberals and the revisionist historians you mentioned in an attempt to acknowledge our evil history's, right?

Personally I think it's the misconception that tolerance equates drafting legislation giving special rights and status to minority groups.

I don't know who. Good question. Who did decide white people should be guilted out of existence?

The ClayTaurus said:
Where do you get yours from? Now that I think about it, I certainly hope I'm not supporting you in some backhanded way.

I screw your mom for cash. She does actually like being backhanded, so in a way, you're right.

rtwngAvngr said:
I screw your mom for cash. She does actually like being backhanded, so in a way, you're right.
Sorry. My mom doesn't screw unemployable losers. Better get back to planking, the termites are catching up.

The ClayTaurus said:
Sorry. My mom doesn't screw unemployable losers. Better get back to planking, the termites are catching up.

Have I ever told you you're my hero? You're everything I wish I could be.

The ClayTaurus said:
No no no, let it go. I wanna know what this know-it-all does for money. Who's paying your bills?

I could fly higher than an angel, cuz you are the wind beneath my wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back