Military equipment contractor 'tried to hire hitman to rape and murder his wife....

Zona

A guy in ariZONA
Aug 15, 2009
Phoenix, AZ.
article-2392978-1B4AA0A5000005DC-671_634x565.jpg

Military equipment contractor 'tried to hire hitman to rape and murder his wife, her family and his infant son' - and stockpiled more than $1M in weapons in fortified house
Jason Simione is the owner and founder of Bulldog Tactical Equipment, which makes canvas ammunition pouches and slings for the military
Simione allegedly approached El Salvadoran employee about hiring drug assassins from his home country to rape and kill his wife Megumi Simione after she filed for divorce
Simione also instructed the employee to have his son Jett, age nine months, killed if he didn't win custody of the child, police say
Simione is a 'survivalist' who stockpiled 68 weapons and 70,000 rounds of ammunition and set up 'kill zones' in his house in case of invasion
Employees say 38-year-old is a racist who threatened President Barack Obama and said he would be murdered because he is a 'n*****'

Read more: Jason Simione, Bulldog Tactical Equipment: Military contractor 'tried to hire hitman to kill his wife and child' | Mail Online

Damn.

This is fucking sick. Execute him and feed him to the sharks.

Doesn't charge the fact that the black community is in a state of war within our inner-cities. Funny how you don't see this as a problem??? 5 times per capita doesn't mean that a lot of whites aren't bad either...

Sometimes not having a math education really hurts a debate.

This is fucking sick. Execute him and feed him to the sharks.

Doesn't charge the fact that the black community is in a state of war within our inner-cities. Funny how you don't see this as a problem??? 5 times per capita doesn't mean that a lot of whites aren't bad either...

Sometimes not having a math education really hurts a debate.

What does this story have to do with black crime Mathew?

Doesn't charge the fact that the black community is in a state of war within our inner-cities.
Wow dude you seem fixated on this race thing, this thread didn't mention anything about inner cities or black communities. What gives?

Doesn't charge the fact that the black community is in a state of war within our inner-cities.
Wow dude you seem fixated on this race thing, this thread didn't mention anything about inner cities or black communities. What gives?

You seem fixated yourself with silencing people that want to talk about the genocide within our inner-cities. Chicago needs a self zone just to get children to school.

That is fine that you want to talk about that, but this thread is about a guy who plotted to have his wife murdered, it has nothing to do with whatever inner city black thing you are talking about. It makes no sense you suddenly babbling about blacks again.

That is fine that you want to talk about that, but this thread is about a guy who plotted to have his wife murdered, it has nothing to do with whatever inner city black thing you are talking about. It makes no sense you suddenly babbling about blacks again.

I agree. The only thing I want to say racially here is, she is a cute Japanese woman.

Mathew, seriously, what's wrong with you.

Wow, this guy is scary!!!

I'm talking about the guy in the story...let's just leave it at that for now. :doubt:

I would like to say that I don't really think the guns have anything to do with it. Here in Alaska, it's not uncommon to have a lot of guns.

I have two different family members (one from my side and one from my husband's side) who probably own 100 guns each. I have another family member who probably owns a couple dozen or more, I'm not sure, maybe more

But that doesn't make them scary, they just like to hunt and appreciate guns, so they collect them. One of them is a big game guide, takes people out for grizzly bear (I don't really approve of that, but that's a different thread). They also have plenty of money to indulge in such an expensive hobby. One of them reloads his own bullets, I guess it's fun for him.

I just wanted to point out that not all people who own a lot of guns are whacko like the guy in the story obviously is.

Last edited:
Wow, this guy is scary!!!

I'm talking about the guy in the story...let's just leave it at that for now. :doubt:

I would like to say that I don't really think the guns have anything to do with it. Here in Alaska, it's not uncommon to have a lot of guns.

I have two different family members (one from my side and one from my husband's side) who probably own 100 guns each. I have another family member who probably owns a couple dozen or more, I'm not sure, maybe more

But that doesn't make them scary, they just like to hunt and appreciate guns, so they collect them. One of them is a big game guide, takes people out for grizzly bear (I don't really approve of that, but that's a different thread). They also have plenty of money to indulge in such an expensive hobby. One of them reloads his own bullets, I guess it's fun for him.

I just wanted to point out that not all people who own a lot of guns are whacko like the guy in the story obviously is.
He is a survivalist. He not a normal gun owner. He is unstable and around a LOT of guns. That simply equals a problem.

article-2392978-1B4AA0D9000005DC-816_634x422.jpg

Please dont think I am saying all gun owners are nuts. Hell, I own two myself and totally love the thought of RESPONSIBLE gun ownership.

I agree. The only thing I want to say racially here is, she is a cute Japanese woman.

Cute? She's a fucking doll!

On another note...

One need not be unstable to be a survivalist. This guy just happens to be both...

On another note...

One need not be unstable to be a survivalist. This guy just happens to be both...

But by definion, survivalists are extremists?

On another note...

I don't know, this guy certainly is and I imagine a lot of them are. I also imagine many of them suffer from the same sort of disorder that affects hoarders. I also think that some could be quite normal. Don't you think about surviving whatever "it" turns out to be? Maybe it's different for folks who live in areas prone to circumstances that could thrust them into a position of self-reliance.

I've lived in earthquake country and now hurricane territory, it would be imprudent of me not be prepared for the inevitable. As a result, I do have stores of water and food. I have plans for both getting out and hunkering down. I some respects, and in some circles, that would make me a survivalist, but I am by no means an extremist.

Just realistically prepared.

On another note...

I don't necessarily think that's so. Here's one definition:

One who has personal or group survival as a primary goal in the face of difficulty, opposition, and especially the threat of natural catastrophe, nuclear war, or societal collapse.

I live in an earthquake prone area...also we are geographically separated from the rest of the United States. I think a little "survivalism" is just common sense.

On another note...

I don't necessarily think that's so. Here's one definition:

One who has personal or group survival as a primary goal in the face of difficulty, opposition, and especially the threat of natural catastrophe, nuclear war, or societal collapse.

I live in an earthquake prone area...also we are geographically separated from the rest of the United States. I think a little "survivalism" is just common sense.

Its smart to be prepared for an earthquake if you live in an area that has earthquakes. But I saw that show preppers.....they are way way past being prepared. Their lives, money, family, futures are all about the end of the world.

That is obsessive.

Forum List

Back