Zona doesn't have a point

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Zone doesn't have a point simply because I am not SAYING whites don't KILL, rape and harm people.

47% of all murders are done by whites(probably by some Hispanics within this number).

Blacks cause 53% of all murders and twice as many inner-racial murders compared to whites.

Look at the fbi and doj data to see that I am right...Whole cities from Detroit, New Orleans, Atlanta, etc are war zones. Chicago they're reporting you need to walk down a safe zone just to get to fucking school these days. How the world does this compare???

If you think this isn't a problem. Well, you simple either don't care or just plain blind.

Last edited:
Anybody ever watch the reality show "Bar Rescue" with John Taffer? The reason I bring it up is that Taffer is in his 3rd year of the show that shows rehabilitating failing bars from inner city Boston to wild west road houses. Recently a "hip-hop" bar was renovated and without any apology Taffer claimed that the first priority was security and frisking every patron. What does that tell you about inner city Black hip-hop culture? We are at the point in history where we take it for granted that the Black sub-culture is inherently dangerous. What would the first thing the Police would say if they found the body of a White kid in an ally in the so-called "inner city"? What was he doing there? We take it for granted without even realizing it that White people will die if they enter certain neighborhoods. The leftie knee jerk excuse usually boils down to some completely weird concept of payback for past racial abuses.

You ever seen the one where the did the Gypsy Club in Las Vegas? Now that was hilarious, the owner was like Liberace with an attitude, with a touch of Michael Scott from the Office thrown in.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOktR2zmD8g]Bar Rescue: Drunkest Of All Bar Owners - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Zone doesn't have a point simply because I am not SAYING whites don't KILL, rape and harm people.

47% of all murders are done by whites(probably by some Hispanics within this number).

Blacks cause 53% of all murders and twice as many inner-racial murders compared to whites.

Look at the fbi and doj data to see that I am right...Whole cities from Detroit, New Orleans, Atlanta, etc are war zones. Chicago they're reporting you need to walk down a safe zone just to get to fucking school these days. How the world does this compare???

If you think this isn't a problem. Well, you simple either don't care or just plain blind.

Zona's pointing out that you're an asshole.

I think he made that point pretty well :thup:

I thought zona was a dike? :dunno:
any thread with zona in it should be in the flame zone.. just saying

Forum List

Back