Build That Wall: Drunk Mexican Plows Through Barricade And Rams EMS Chopper At Traffic Accident

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Average cost for an helicopter of that class is probably around $1 million or more. Can air ambulance companies get “uninsured motorist” coverage for them? Nevertheless, vote for Trump so we can deport these Mexican bastards. Vote for Trump so we can reinstate President Eisenhowers Operation Wetback he used but on a grand scale. It's a step in making America great again. It's a step in making America White again, the way the founders wanted it via the 1790 Naturalization Act.

Attention Choppers! Suspected Drunk Driver Crashes Into Medical Helicopter, Cops Say
drunk-drivers.jpg

Average cost for an helicopter of that class is probably around $1 million or more. Can air ambulance companies get “uninsured motorist” coverage for them? Nevertheless, vote for Trump so we can deport these Mexican bastards. Vote for Trump so we can reinstate President Eisenhowers Operation Wetback he used but on a grand scale. It's a step in making America great again. It's a step in making America White again, the way the founders wanted it via the 1790 Naturalization Act.

Attention Choppers! Suspected Drunk Driver Crashes Into Medical Helicopter, Cops Say
drunk-drivers.jpg

You would be deported because let be really honest you're not as white as me!

Trump may want to build the wall, but he also recently admitted that we will pay for it initially, and then Trump will get Mexico to reimburse America for the wall.

Yeah..................like that's gonna happen..........................

• Banned
Trump may want to build the wall, but he also recently admitted that we will pay for it initially, and then Trump will get Mexico to reimburse America for the wall.

So you don't want to sacrifice your money to build a wall to protect our sovereignty and keep illegal immigrants from infiltrating our country?

So you don't want to sacrifice your money to build a wall to protect our sovereignty and keep illegal immigrants from infiltrating our country?

Actually, no I don't. I think the money would be better spent by stationing BP agents every 50 miles along the border, and having recon drones flying in the sky above them. That way, they could catch everyone coming through and turn them back around.

10 border agents in a barracks every 50 miles along the border, having the area patrolled by drones would not only be cheaper, but it would also be more secure.

drunk-drivers.jpg
Gawd but I hate wet backs :( HATE!!! >:-(

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

• Banned

drunk-drivers.jpg

All White Americans should.

drunk-drivers.jpg

All White Americans should.
Absolutely!!!

Forum List

Back