What We Do For Men....

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. In Miami Gardens, Florida charges were brought against a man allegedly pretending to be a doctor on Friday. Allegedly he gave injections of cement, oil, tire sealant and super-glue to people in butts to get the achieved look of the stars.

2. Oneal Morris, 30, was arrested after a person nearly died getting an injection of the toxic substances. Paying 700 bucks to have the procedure for a bigger butt done, after getting an injection, the individual had to be admitted to the hospital for a series of complications.

3. On another individual the alleged doctors used a cocktail of cement, mineral oil and fix-a-flat then sealing the wound with superglue. The mixture was allegedly was to make a bigger rear end, but ultimately the person died.

4. Video in the article.
Jennifer Lopez's look-alike butt craze: Fake Doctor gives cement shot (video) - National Celebrity Headlines | Examiner.com

Hard to believe?
How about this:

5. An 81-year-old Florida man, who police say posed as a door-to-door physician and duped at least two women into having their breasts examined, has struck a plea deal with prosecutors.

6. Winikoff, of Coconut Creek, was 76 years old when police arrested him for fondling two women's breasts and genitals while masquerading as a doctor giving free, unsolicited checkups in an apartment complex.

7. Five years ago, Winikoff, carrying a black "doctor's" bag, went to an apartment complex in Lauderdale Lakes. The phony doctor knocked on a unit belonging to a 36-year-old woman. He allegedly said he was visiting on behalf of a local hospital.

"He told the woman that he was in the neighborhood offering free breast exams," Broward County Sheriff's Office spokesman Hugh Graf said.

8. The unwitting patient let Winikoff into her apartment and he began the exam. After allegedly touching the victim's chest, Winikoff moved an ungloved hand to the woman's genitals and further molested her.

The best part:
9. Suspecting that Winikoff was not a real doctor, the victim contacted the sheriff's office. When deputies arrived, the white-haired, fake physician had already left.

10. Instead of fleeing the area, Winikoff found another victim, a 33-year-old woman who lived in the same apartment complex as the first victim, police said....presented himself as a doctor who was in the area giving free breast exams. Again, the woman let Winikoff into her apartment and again, he allegedly sexually battered his victim.
Phillip Winikoff, 81, Allegedly Impersonated Doctor, Performed Breast Exams

1. In Miami Gardens, Florida charges were brought against a man allegedly pretending to be a doctor on Friday. Allegedly he gave injections of cement, oil, tire sealant and super-glue to people in butts to get the achieved look of the stars.

2. Oneal Morris, 30, was arrested after a person nearly died getting an injection of the toxic substances. Paying 700 bucks to have the procedure for a bigger butt done, after getting an injection, the individual had to be admitted to the hospital for a series of complications.

3. On another individual the alleged doctors used a cocktail of cement, mineral oil and fix-a-flat then sealing the wound with superglue. The mixture was allegedly was to make a bigger rear end, but ultimately the person died.

4. Video in the article.
Jennifer Lopez's look-alike butt craze: Fake Doctor gives cement shot (video) - National Celebrity Headlines | Examiner.com

Hard to believe?
How about this:

5. An 81-year-old Florida man, who police say posed as a door-to-door physician and duped at least two women into having their breasts examined, has struck a plea deal with prosecutors.

6. Winikoff, of Coconut Creek, was 76 years old when police arrested him for fondling two women's breasts and genitals while masquerading as a doctor giving free, unsolicited checkups in an apartment complex.

7. Five years ago, Winikoff, carrying a black "doctor's" bag, went to an apartment complex in Lauderdale Lakes. The phony doctor knocked on a unit belonging to a 36-year-old woman. He allegedly said he was visiting on behalf of a local hospital.

"He told the woman that he was in the neighborhood offering free breast exams," Broward County Sheriff's Office spokesman Hugh Graf said.

8. The unwitting patient let Winikoff into her apartment and he began the exam. After allegedly touching the victim's chest, Winikoff moved an ungloved hand to the woman's genitals and further molested her.

The best part:
9. Suspecting that Winikoff was not a real doctor, the victim contacted the sheriff's office. When deputies arrived, the white-haired, fake physician had already left.

10. Instead of fleeing the area, Winikoff found another victim, a 33-year-old woman who lived in the same apartment complex as the first victim, police said....presented himself as a doctor who was in the area giving free breast exams. Again, the woman let Winikoff into her apartment and again, he allegedly sexually battered his victim.

The dude giving the butt injections should be strung up by the balls, but the 81 year old is my new hero!

Wow You never know these days....

I signed up for a weekly prostate exam with this Hispanic man with a very thick accent who was in my
apartment building a few months ago...I got a better price for the house visit if I did it weekly and bought a 6 month package..

I am now in my third month am am wondering if I should cancel now...
If I do I waste 50% of the money I paid up front.
However if he's not legit he will not give me my money back...

Well my next appointment is This Thursday.
I have a few days to make a decision.

Anyone have any advice.
I will even accept help from the Libs here....

I signed up for a weekly prostate exam with this Hispanic man with a very thick accent who was in my
apartment building a few months ago...I got a better price for the house visit if I did it weekly and bought a 6 month package..

Anyone have any advice.
I will even accept help from the Libs here....

The good news: you may be covered by ObamaCare.

I will attempt to look it up online.
But Obama Care being hundreds of thousands
of pages long I may not find out in time

Dr.Felix Manuel Ortego Perez Hernandez Martinez Jr.might be here for my appointment before I find out.

I will attempt to look it up online.
But Obama Care being hundreds of thousands
of pages long I may not find out in time

Dr.Felix Manuel Ortego Perez Hernandez Martinez Jr.might be here for my appointment before I find out.

Information says 'Try area 51'

4. Video in the article.

Hard to believe?
How about this:

The best part:

The dude giving the butt injections should be strung up by the balls, but the 81 year old is my new hero!

He could sell ice cubes to Eskimos.

Last edited:
I predict that any thread titled "What We Do for Men...." will be pretty short.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The best part:
Yeah, she didn't think it was unusual for a Doctor to be advertising his services on the street, or to invite her up to his Apartment for a breast exam. Only when he started feeling her up in a different place did she get suspicious!

You can't make this stuff up! :lol:

Anyone have any advice.I will even accept help from the Libs here....

Yeh. Just roll over and turn the other cheek.

New Topics

Forum List

Back