Mila Kunis Attends Marine Corps Ball In North Carolina

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
Classy woman. Brave Marine. :clap2:

Mila Kunis followed in the footsteps of Justin Timberlake and Kristin Cavallari Friday night when she attended a Marine Corps Ball in North Carolina after accepting a YouTube invitation.

Kunis jetted down to Greenville, N.C., to accompany Sgt. Scott Moore to the event -- keeping a promise she made months ago, RadarOnline.com reports.

Kunis reportedly had a blast at the ball with Moore, who recently returned from a seven-month stint in Afghanistan, according to Fox News..

Though no press was allowed inside the event, Marine spokesman Sgt. Scott Sasser said the couple had a good time and "it's good that [Kunis] got to come on a date with a Marine."

Good for Justin, too. :thup:

What? No Mila pics? Blasphemous.

mila-kunis-hot11.jpg

Classy woman. Brave Marine. :clap2:

Mila Kunis followed in the footsteps of Justin Timberlake and Kristin Cavallari Friday night when she attended a Marine Corps Ball in North Carolina after accepting a YouTube invitation.

Kunis jetted down to Greenville, N.C., to accompany Sgt. Scott Moore to the event -- keeping a promise she made months ago, RadarOnline.com reports.

Kunis reportedly had a blast at the ball with Moore, who recently returned from a seven-month stint in Afghanistan, according to Fox News..

Though no press was allowed inside the event, Marine spokesman Sgt. Scott Sasser said the couple had a good time and "it's good that [Kunis] got to come on a date with a Marine."

Good for Justin, too. :thup:

Excellent,...and more than passing interesting.

I wonder if we are witnessing further indicia of the movement of this nation to the right.
This seems more like the behavior of Hollywood a half century ago, rather than the rabidly anti-military of more recent times.

You think?

Tell us how the "rabid Right" is trying to cut military benifits will you?

mila-kunis-hot11.jpg

Did you see this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjsirWZoSUA]Justin Timberlake & Mila Kunis in Moscow w/subtitles HD - YouTube[/ame]

I would like to make her say: Да, да, не останавливайтесь. Быстрее.

mila-kunis-hot11.jpg

Did you see this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjsirWZoSUA]Justin Timberlake & Mila Kunis in Moscow w/subtitles HD - YouTube[/ame]

I would like to make her say: Да, да, не останавливайтесь. Быстрее.

я понимаю

Clearly you like big....eyes.

Tell us how the "rabid Right" is trying to cut military benifits will you?

You can't even spell the fucking word 'benefits'. Why would anyone think you have the capability to actually understand it?

Itoid.

Republican’s War on Veterans Benefits Continues

So start a fucking thead about it, moronic one. This one is about some dumb actress who was lucky enough to attend the Marines Birthday Ball with one of our heroic Marines.

Stop hijacking threads for your partisan bullshit.

You can't even spell the fucking word 'benefits'. Why would anyone think you have the capability to actually understand it?

Itoid.

Republican’s War on Veterans Benefits Continues

So start a fucking thead about it, moronic one. This one is about some dumb actress who was lucky enough to attend the Marines Birthday Ball with one of our heroic Marines.

:eusa_hand:

She ain't dumb. Thats what makes her doubly hot.

What makes Kunis "dumb"? She is a first generation America. Her family, from the Ukraine, left the Soviet Union, due to Soviet Antisemitism. She didn't speak a word of English when she came to this country at the age of 9 and had to play catch-up. She also worked in her family's convenience store. She possessed a lot of talent as an actress and worked her way into a profession where she now makes a ton of money doing what she wants.

What's dumb about that? It sounds like the quintessential American dream to me.

Green eye does not befit you.

What makes Kunis "dumb"? She is a first generation America. Her family, from the Ukraine, left the Soviet Union, due to Soviet Antisemitism. She didn't speak a word of English when she came to this country at the age of 9 and had to play catch-up. She also worked in her family's convenience store. She possessed a lot of talent as an actress and worked her way into a profession where she now makes a ton of money doing what she wants.

her mom was a physics teacher and her father a mechanical engineer too. Gotta believe some of that was passed down.

I don't know who she is. Nor do I care very much. She's just lucky that some Marine decided to invite her.

I have no issues with her per se, but generally the Latte Liberals of Hollywood are a bunch of spoiled brats.

Forum List

Back